Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

superghost96

Sep 9, 2023
Also if someone fancies them two addons to Archetypes:
Piss Mod and Muscle Worship in the link below:
Thanks! But a question: does ChrisPyre mods work for you guys or is it something with my config that they're constantly broken? I tried Chastity, Musk and now Piss ones, but none of them seem to work properly. They have random interaction triggers here and there, but not much can be achieved through them...

szafran

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks a lot! If it’s not too much trouble for you, can you post it here when future updates appear?
Idk if I will carry subbing to his patreon tbf. He's really inconsistent with new version updates or content, for what he charges is not enough value.

Thanks! But a question: does ChrisPyre mods work for you guys or is it something with my config that they're constantly broken? I tried Chastity, Musk and now Piss ones, but none of them seem to work properly. They have random interaction triggers here and there, but not much can be achieved through them...
I think that's the whole premise of those mods, they're a fun addition to WW but nothing above that. I wish he made them functional beyond traits/moodlets but meh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: superghost96

probablymcn

Nov 15, 2023
Have you tried request access yet?
Yesterday I requested access and wrote a touching message as a result,i dont know why he just gave me access lol
ok so he shared it with me but the file link is broken :(. Can you share what you have from him?

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
On the new wicked.cc website you can find the free version of dreams of surrender and some items
I preciate it but i was using the patreon version because somebody shared the last working dropbox link here and i want to update the mod with the last version if it is posible :)

Les7

Jul 20, 2022
Idk if I will carry subbing to his patreon tbf. He's really inconsistent with new version updates or content, for what he charges is not enough value.

I think that's the whole premise of those mods, they're a fun addition to WW but nothing above that. I wish he made them functional beyond traits/moodlets but meh.
If you still have access to his patreon, can you share the Chastity Mod 1.2ca update?