Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

jemds

Jul 24, 2022
Does anyone have every file from zipped into one file?

OnlyHereForSims

Jul 8, 2023
I've been wondering if anyone has had the same problem that I've had for the last several big game patches now when a new pack is released. After all of these patches the nipple textures for every single breast mesh aside from the one that comes with the base WickedWhims will not appear. This stopped being a problem for the last couple patches before something in my mods folder got corrupted and I decided to delete it all and just redownload everything. After redownloading a few of my mods I decided to check if this problem had actually gone away since the game was patched recently and from the picture below it obviously has not.
The Sims™ 4 12_20_2023 6_44_08 PM.png

Kanyr

Nov 30, 2023
I've been wondering if anyone has had the same problem that I've had for the last several big game patches now when a new pack is released. After all of these patches the nipple textures for every single breast mesh aside from the one that comes with the base WickedWhims will not appear. This stopped being a problem for the last couple patches before something in my mods folder got corrupted and I decided to delete it all and just redownload everything. After redownloading a few of my mods I decided to check if this problem had actually gone away since the game was patched recently and from the picture below it obviously has not.
I am going to respond to you so that you stop spamming, the only solution is to download the latest version of WW and update your mods. If the problem persists, please ask on loverslab, not here.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
LamaBoy

link updated
Only tried the 3-5 sequenced animations on the bed so far, pretty solid stuff. Not sure what other animations are in the package except for a photoshoot. I really need to remove some animations, have way too many and some of them haven't been updated in years.

Does anyone know how to make wickedwhims and devious desires work together?
I haven't figured out a way and there's no way Nutty and Turbo will help get them to work together, they're not exactly close.

Its like the Highlander, there can only be one...

OnlyHereForSims

Jul 8, 2023
I am going to respond to you so that you stop spamming, the only solution is to download the latest version of WW and update your mods. If the problem persists, please ask on loverslab, not here.
Those are what I've tried so it's time for LL. I was taking a shot in the dark but I'll stop now. I don't know if that qualifies as spamming since it's only one post but it is huge so fair enough.

shikler820

Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 3191672

Have you tried setting the specific mesh in the body selector? I had this issue too and just had to select the mesh manually for all female sims. What you're seeing is technically one of the WW meshes without nipple texture so you'd be allowed to put other ones on in CAS.

Reactions: MatomiB