Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Anybody updated the game? Are there any troubles with the mods? (WW, BD, Nisa.. all the usual)
I recommend to keep track here:

Sure it won't show you any NSFW mods which are broken but you get a general idea how many mods and what kind of mods and functions broke after a patch.
This new patch from 16th January literally did nothing. Just some very specific things and add some compatibility with the new unnecessary kits. Most mods should be safe. I had no issues. Literally patching without bugfixing anything..it's a joke.

Reactions: MatomiB

sasgril

Mar 14, 2018
I recommend to keep track here:

Sure it won't show you any NSFW mods which are broken but you get a general idea how many mods and what kind of mods and functions broke after a patch.
This new patch from 16th January literally did nothing. Just some very specific things and add some compatibility with the new unnecessary kits. Most mods should be safe. I had no issues. Literally patching without bugfixing anything..it's a joke.
keeps track of broken/compatible/updated mods and includes a lot of NSFW mods

cnalbeL

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone have Dumbaby v 2.0 Detailed female bottom mesh

this link:

or this link:

Reactions: daledoe

FatGuysOtherChin

May 27, 2019
Has anyone been having issues with Cherrypie's cum mesh? During an animation everything seems good until climax then I get dozens of warnings and it seems to only happen on climaxes that use Cherrypie.

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
Has anyone been having issues with Cherrypie's cum mesh? During an animation everything seems good until climax then I get dozens of warnings and it seems to only happen on climaxes that use Cherrypie.
Are you using the latest WickedWhims Version?

That also happened to me when I used an older version of WW

I'm really not 100% sure why and how that happened, but updating WW solved my issue :3

Reactions: MatomiB

FatGuysOtherChin

May 27, 2019
Are you using the latest WickedWhims Version?

That also happened to me when I used an older version of WW

I'm really not 100% sure why and how that happened, but updating WW solved my issue :3
Yup, fully updated with last Tuesdays update. Which sadly is when my issue started :-(

Thought maybe I needed to update Cherrypie but I don't see any update from them since 2019.

Updated as many of my animations as I could find but I get the issues with new and older animations.

sothisisit

Mar 31, 2021
I have been using Cumshine for the longest time since it updates regularly and now has way more features to it. Maybe give it a try.

Reactions: FatGuysOtherChin

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I have been using Cumshine for the longest time since it updates regularly and now has way more features to it. Maybe give it a try.
That has nothing to do with the mesh, it's just a texture set and mod to apply with WW. The Cherry Pie mesh itself is used by animators.

As for OP, remove the mesh you have, make sure no duplicates and use the latest one from Patreon

It's a simple mesh package so shouldn't be an issues in terms of WW (it's only used by animators including it, not WW)

Willowsle

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone have Dumbaby v 2.0 Detailed female bottom mesh

this link:

or this link:

Unfortunately no one is releasing Dumbaby right now, he/she not always active so not surprising. Be the hero we all need if you wish.
Didn't realize these weren't readily available.

, , , , , ,

tinyzra

May 31, 2023
it depends on what antivirus you are using but most of them got at log/history that said it block the download. in that log you will normal find quarantine and click on release from quarantine. sometime the fill you release from quarantine is broken especially if it got stop mid transfer. but if you got the file release from quarantine. you can just re download it and you're antivirus should not block it again.
Unfortunately, most of the content stolen from paid sites is modified and infected, I do not recommend disabling your antivirus, If a file is infected it is not worth trying to download again

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone have these by simdulgence?
I don't think so, because this is the last info from Simdulgence:
"MAJOR UPDATE 24/12: I'm removing the link to the download for the moment. Although I tested the mod to check that I had fixed the error messages and that piercings were showing up for both older SimpleGens and the new SimplePenis 2.0 models, it seems my testing wasn't rigorous enough. Unfortunately there appear to be issues causing piercings to just disappear at random times, such as when sims are changing clothes or when loading a lot. I don't believe this is how the mod operated when I first launched it, but I can't pin down exactly when this became an issue.

I don't know the exact cause of the problem. There's a possibility it's to do with the parts of the mod I created, but I haven't changed anything about those elements since the mod launched. There's also a possibility that it's due to the scripted part of the mod, but I didn't create the script and I can't just dig in and fix it if that is in fact the issue.

I'm really sorry to have to do this, but since I don't have an immediate fix for the problem, I'm going to remove the mod's download link until I can either find a solution or find an alternate method of pierced anatomy that shows up reliably.
"