Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
It's perfectly possible to suggest things without insults or judgement, food for thought.
It is perfectly possible but it also isn't any fun. I'm pretty sure that was just sarcasm.... I think Mike24 may have one or two but damn, there are so many animators, can't keep track of the themes each leans on.

catssweet

Jan 19, 2023
Sims disappear after sex ends. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Not really, cause it most likely is caused by a outdated mod, or conflicting mod.
eg: Nisa K's wicked perversion, or AEP, or at times BDP or even WW itself.
I would suggest to remove or update if possible, said mods. (I had the problem a few patches back, with Nisa K's in conjungtion with another mod. Both worked fine independ, but not... well together)

Since I don't know which mods you are using aside from Wicked Whims, its a bit difficult to be more precise.

WW Updates and most other NSWF are regular posted here, or, go look into the vault. (Rebels Page) or the russian Page, or Kemono.

Hope I could help you out at least a bit.

Yours catssweet

Reactions: stqranza

robs

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone know why the penis disappers when hard?
the soft dick shows up
I never had this proplem

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
What happened to the TS4Rebels? Can not reach the side!
With sarcasm I would say: The rebels have decided to make the online world safer and close everything, since more and more "experienced" forum members (I'll call them the 1-post newbies) are confidently spreading the word here Rebels spread infected data en masse?!?

Realistically, I can only assume that this is the same Cloudflare issue as a few months ago. Because only the homepage is down: Notion and Vault, as well as the , are still online.

So it's best to do what I do: keep calm and wait, because it can take a while! The rebels organize everything here for the community as a HOBBY!!! Therefore, at this point I would like to once again say a very, very big THANK YOU to the rebels!

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone know why the penis disappers when hard?
the soft dick shows up
I never had this proplem
Which penis do you use? I'm currently only playing with Simdulgence Simple Penis, and that doesn't cause any problems. Therefore, no direct solution, but the advice to first test with a different penis. And of course the standard check: Are WW and possible bottom defaults/non-defaults in the game in the latest version.

Reactions: MatomiB

vko91

Jul 6, 2017
Hey guys just want to preface this mod by saying im a huge shill for this it's called sentinel simulation very easy to find on google. I found it earlier this month and it implements chatgpt into the sims not entirely gameplay but rather just telling a story with how you interact with others. If your sim interaction is telling a funny story it'll write a small excerpt of your sim telling that other sim a funny story etc etc. You get a notification whenever the AI writes a story looks like below attached.

I've mostly been using it for NSFW im sub to the dudes patreon. He's also been trying to map the whickedwhims animations into the prompts, im pretty sure he only has the arma72 guy animations done though. The second picture attached is a NSFW example.

Again I am a huge shill of the guy so far this is fun and adds a flare to nsfw story telling for me in the game, and its in early development idk how long this has been in development for.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Of all the questions I never thought I'd read....
There are so many here requesting penis that I've become desensitized. Speaking of penis, I need Savvinci's new animations, he had started a good sequenced sleeping blowjob aniamtion, think it has 2-3 parts, I'm hoping he added more to that sequence...

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
OLL Animations [ AP ] ( 27/01/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anarcis Animations ( 27/01/2024 )

YrSa Fetish Moves ( 27/01/2024 )

Azmodan22 Gold Normal Animations ( 27/01/2024 )

Azmodan22 Gold Rough Animations ( 27/01/2024 )

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Anyone got GreyNaya's latest animations from January 2024?
Thought I did but it says file created on November 19th. I may donate again, Grey's animation sequences are some of the best. The Obsession which is a double bed one is wicked, just have to remember to set WW or DD to like 7 real time minutes otherwise they cut off early.

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
Thought I did but it says file created on November 19th. I may donate again, Grey's animation sequences are some of the best. The Obsession which is a double bed one is wicked, just have to remember to set WW or DD to like 7 real time minutes otherwise they cut off early.
How do you do that exactly and what does it mean? I'm using WW. Does it like change the in game time?