Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Heads up that tomorrow is patch day. Take Origin offline if you wanna keep playing while you wait for everyone to fix their broken mods.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Heads up that tomorrow is patch day. Take Origin offline if you wanna keep playing while you wait for everyone to fix their broken mods.
so im better of just playing something else because of the letsupload being down and it being patch day anyway

LeonG9

Oct 12, 2020
Hi, Does anyone have the Salvat skin from Archivefaction and willing to share with me? It's listed the Googlesheet but I couldn't download it

May 20, 2019
WickedWhims v165.6 (on Patreon) has been released to assure compatibility with the newest game patch, support bunk beds, extend animators capabilities, and fix some minor issues.

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
WickedWhims v165.6 (23.03.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this version have the malware that prohibits colonolnutty mods?
is that I have read that supposedly turbodriver removed it but I want to make sure that I do not have problems with my mods in the folder

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
WickedWhims v165.7 (on Patreon) are out to fix peeping Sims causing errors
that has me wondering if that's what is causing my game to take ages to load now.... just made a new character late last night and went in this morning to do more tweaking on it and 10 minutes plus to just load. Exception error identifies another sim as the culprit. Most curious.

May 20, 2019
that has me wondering if that's what is causing my game to take ages to load now.... just made a new character late last night and went in this morning to do more tweaking on it and 10 minutes plus to just load. Exception error identifies another sim as the culprit. Most curious.
It could be or you might have had to many mods on my old computer it would take 30 minutes to load because I had so many mods