Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
.Mccc is not compatible with DD
Could you explain to me why both great mods can't work together?
Subterfuge! The WW and MCCC developers deliberately added code to their mods to PUNISH simmers who use any of ColonolNutty's mods. They will throw Last Exception errors and can even CRASH your game.

So you can use (WW + MCCC) or (DD + Control Menu + S4CL and dependencies) but not both modification stacks as I previously documented HERE and HERE.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Do you have any proof of that?
Bzzzt That person is a lier! sorta not really?....It doesn't crash your game because you have have both mods....but you do get a TON and I mean A TON of LE.
If it crashes your game its most likely(100% of the time) because the massive load of the two mods DD and WW+MCC+nisa in the mix.
The game loads extremely slow because it puts your CPU in overdrive because it uses a TON of memory.

Try opening task manager and you'll see that sims 4 is nearly 90% of your cpu because the two mods. So there is some weird crap going on but since sim modders are petty as all hell because WW or DD is purposely using a ton of your cpu memory to slow down your game when you use it with DD or vice versa.
Don't ever expect this to change.
So pretty much never use DD with WW+MCC+Nisa.

Last edited:

Themagicorn

Nov 13, 2023
Bzzzt That person is a lier! sorta....It doesn't crash your game because you have have both mods....but you do get a TON and I mean A TON of LE.
If it crashes your game its most likely(100% of the time) because the massive load of the two mods DD and WW+MCC+nisa in the mix.
The game loads extremely slow because it puts your CPU in overdrive because it uses a TON of memory.

Try opening task manager and you'll see that sims 4 is nearly 90% of your cpu because the two mods. So there is some weird crap going on but since sim modders are petty as all hell because WW or MCC is purposely using a ton of your cpu memory to slow down your game when you use it with DD.
Nisa ???

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Yeah DD doesn't work with nisa either. I tried and I got a error that it was claiming that it was broken. Crazy right? talking about the modder that makes it possible to lay freaking eggs!
Its like....the weird kid making fun of a equally weird kid!

Gzev

Mar 6, 2024
Bzzzt That person is a lier! sorta not really?....It doesn't crash your game because you have have both mods....but you do get a TON and I mean A TON of LE.

Try opening task manager and you'll see that sims 4 is nearly 90% of your cpu because the two mods. So there is some weird crap going on but since sim modders are petty as all hell because WW or DD is purposely using a ton of your cpu memory to slow down your game when you use it with DD or vice versa.
LOL :ROFLMAO:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Do you have any proof of that?
Google knows ALL... You can read all about the colonolnutty - deaderpool - turbodriver drama. Reddit, LL and several other sources will give you all of the information you need. I did not save any links as I was reading about this years ago and it was clearly stated that "coding back and forth" took place to keep these mods compatible until CN got tired of that game. I am not biased in any way on the issue because I believe all 3 parties should have acted like ADULTS and resolved their petty differences without leaving a stain in the modding community.

I am not a programmer, I would love it if a python developer would step in to make a compatibility patch which would overwrite this nonsense and allow all of these modules to function together. I imagine the aforementioned parties would be fuming if someone did that and then another coding war would begin?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I don't understand, so which is the good and bad mod?
Try them both and use the one you like the best. I prefer WW for my main household but on occasion I also play with DD.
A few years ago I read in a Loverslab thread that colonolnutty stole the Wickedwhims code so...
Yes, I think I saw that thread too. I read on the DD wiki that CN was claiming that WW stole the "idea" for some animation default replacement feature. I do not know how easy it is for them to steal code because the python scripts inside the .ts4script files are compiled and cannot be read with advanced text editors like sublime or notepad++. That part is beyond my level of geekyness admittedly.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
Try them both and use the one you like the best. I prefer WW for my main household but on occasion I also play with DD.
Yes, I think I saw that thread too. I read on the DD wiki that CN was claiming that WW stole the "idea" for some animation default replacement feature. I do not know how easy it is for them to steal code because the python scripts inside the .ts4script files are compiled and cannot be read with advanced text editors like sublime or notepad++. That part is beyond my level of geekyness admittedly.
What does DD have that WW doesn't have? Is there much difference in features?