Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
Has anyone made a good sling, either hanging from the ceiling or on a frame? I know Minigiles has made one but some animators mentioned that the way it was meshed doesn't allow the chains and seat to be animated.

previewswingsample.png

I am looking for something a bit more realistic than this, such as either of these:

Screenshot2022-09-0720.32.55.jpg 00808_6fEzG3Xe1q3_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg 300470393_1029440717770022_6786451746578578153_n.jpg il_794xN.4809248749_ca9o.jpg

I also understand that anything hanging from the ceiling has to come in 3 different heights, just like those hanging chairs some CC creators make, but I'd be ok with anything that works for the shortest ceiling height.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Is there any blowjob animation with burps?
Check out , he is the best. Gagging is implied in some of his BJ animations.
Didn't you say that f95 zone's days were numbered?
You missed the April fool joke I was playing along with. Patreon did NOT acquire F95Zone. All links to the fake news article now redirects directly to the Rick-n-roll, LOL

royalrex

Apr 6, 2024
Check out , he is the best. Gagging is implied in some of his BJ animations.You missed the April fool joke I was playing along with. Patreon did NOT acquire F95Zone. All links to the fake news article now redirects directly to the Rick-n-roll, LOL
:unsure:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Any mod to sell semen?
How about a ? It also appears that supports , I do not use either mods but I might add them to my BUCKET LIST.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ogol_kl

VinSanti

Nov 9, 2019
Hello, does anyone have this coat or know where I can get it? It's not available at Kemono or anywhere else‍.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I'm in a sharing mood so I decided to offer the community my Interactions mod list for The Sims 4.

These mods add a lot of flavor to NPC interactions. Some of them are NSFW and some of them aren't.

Mods included
  • Big Dick Problems (Khlas) - NSFW
  • Skarrd Perverted Expansion Pack - NSFW - Lovers Lab version
  • Kiss-n-Grind (UTOPYA)
  • Passionate Gifts (UTOPYA)
  • The One With All The Feelings (KatieMods)
  • The One With All The Romance (KatieMods)
  • More Kisses (maplebell)
  • Pillow Talk After Woohoo (pixeldemographics & Shimrod)

I've tried dozens of interaction mods and this is what I've finally settled on for my game. They are all lightweight mods that have a very small footprint in the game as far as resources go, yet they liven up the game substantially when interacting with Sims. Many of these mods also include their own custom animations which many mods don't in this category.

I believe all the requirements for the mods are included in the download. All the mods are the latest versions as far as I'm aware as of April 1, 2024.

The only mod that has caused me any trouble is Big Dick Problems as it will rarely cause an exception error (non-fatal). Khlas recently took that mod over as it's had several authors who've abandoned it. Khlas lists the mod as being in alpha stage but it works great except for the rare non-fatal exception error. The mod works the same and well for both heterosexual and gay male Sims.

The reason I'm using the Lovers Lab version of Skarrd Perverted Expansion Pack instead of the Patreon version is due to the constant random stripping that is highly annoying and doesn't make sense to me. The Lovers Lab version does not contain this feature. If Skarrd makes the random stripping feature configurable or adds an option to disable it, then I'll start using the Patreon version.

Most mods on the list are self-explanatory except for the first two listed. Refer to the author's webpage for more information and instructions.

Enjoy!

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
I'm in a sharing mood so I decided to offer the community my Interactions mod list for The Sims 4.

These mods add a lot of flavor to NPC interactions. Some of them are NSFW and some of them aren't.

Mods included
  • Kiss-n-Grind (UTOPYA)

I've tried dozens of interaction mods and this is what I've finally settled on for my game. They are all lightweight mods that have a very small footprint in the game as far as resources go, yet they liven up the game substantially when interacting with Sims. Many of these mods also include their own custom animations which many mods don't in this category.

I believe all the requirements for the mods are included in the download. All the mods are the latest versions as far as I'm aware as of April 1, 2024.

The only mod that has caused me any trouble is Big Dick Problems as it will rarely cause an exception error (non-fatal). Khlas recently took that mod over as it's had several authors who've abandoned it. Khlas lists the mod as being in alpha stage but it works great except for the rare non-fatal exception error. The mod works the same and well for both heterosexual and gay male Sims.

The reason I'm using the Lovers Lab version of Skarrd Perverted Expansion Pack instead of the Patreon version is due to the constant random stripping that is highly annoying and doesn't make sense to me. The Lovers Lab version does not contain this feature. If Skarrd makes the random stripping feature configurable or adds an option to disable it, then I'll start using the Patreon version.

Most mods on the list are self-explanatory except for the first two listed. Refer to the author's webpage for more information and instructions.

Enjoy!
You da man! Thanks for sharing! I never even heard of half these mods.

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023

Mods included
  • Kiss-n-Grind (UTOPYA)

Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing!