Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
anyone have the updated links of MIKKOI's exclusive patreon body parts and skin details? links from kemono seems to be dead. :(
Either nobody wants to leak it or nobody paying for their stuff but its quite difficult to find their stuff. I looked and even with my totally! amazing web surfing skills. I came up with nothing.

Reactions: spongealicious

Elmer10

Apr 23, 2023
Hello, can someone help me, I need my sims to have erections outside of sexual interactions. They are flaccid most of the time, but occasionally they walk around with an erection. Is there a mod that generates erections autonomously?

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
Hello, can someone help me, I need my sims to have erections outside of sexual interactions. They are flaccid most of the time, but occasionally they walk around with an erection. Is there a mod that generates erections autonomously?
Alloo ^^

You can make the penis have an erection by simply typing this in your Console Command (by pressing the CTRL+SHIFT+C keys on your keyboard):

ww.get_hard <seconds_duration>

That'll make the benis of your sim to have erections even if they are not having sexual interactions.

Source:

Elmer10

Apr 23, 2023
Alloo ^^

You can make the penis have an erection by simply typing this in your Console Command (by pressing the CTRL+SHIFT+C keys on your keyboard):

ww.get_hard <seconds_duration>

That'll make the benis of your sim to have erections even if they are not having sexual interactions.

Source:
Hello, yes I know the command, but I am looking for an autonomy mod, I need my sims to have erections from time to time without the need to use commands.

I love your work , will new animations be coming soon? thanks

Ryan Supergay

Apr 10, 2024
Type this in the console: ww.get_hard 100