Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
Does anyone know where I can find strawberrikhunnie sims 4 CCs? I found some old sims 2 cc of hers but can't find the sims 4 ones.

modella

Nov 14, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find strawberrikhunnie sims 4 CCs? I found some old sims 2 cc of hers but can't find the sims 4 ones.
I have Mega folders for all my old/current CC separated by year for Sims 4: , , , , ,
My page with my current cc~
I don't have one for my old TS2 Stuff tho, that's on a hard drive somewhere

Aus66

Apr 21, 2024
Does anyone know what happened to the last files Aligatorx uploaded? I can't find them anywhere.

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
I have Mega folders for all my old/current CC separated by year for Sims 4: , , , , ,
My page with my current cc~
I don't have one for my old TS2 Stuff tho, that's on a hard drive somewhere
Thank you so much. I actually didn't know you rebranded I do have a lot of your stuff from LL.

Reactions: modella

eeee21

Oct 24, 2020
Hello, I just downloaded some file from here (mr.aligator) and my malwarebyte always have a notification something was detected, but nothing happened and I can still use the mod.
do I have anything to worry about my computer? :eek:

Repsych

Aug 10, 2023
Hello, I just downloaded some file from here (mr.aligator) and my malwarebyte always have a notification something was detected, but nothing happened and I can still use the mod.
Hello, Don't ignore your antivirus warnings! viruses could be acting silently, always imagine the worst: All your private files exposed on the internet, your bank passwords in the hands of hackers... I strongly recommend isolating your device and disconnecting it from the internet to prevent the virus from spreading further. Then, perform a full scan and review your bank accounts and credit cards. Change your passwords and check for any suspicious transactions. Remember to act quickly.

Reactions: sunshug

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Really? and dude here i was happy for him to share those for us.. why they have to do this

Aligatorx

Mar 22, 2023
Hey where are you getting those files from anyway? if the place is doll house mafia or some shit then don't share files you get from there here. They are malicious and those mfs sharing infected files.
most of them coming from patreon...
all those files scanned with malwarebytes and eset programs..
They say for infection and not even mention which files...

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
most of them coming from patreon...
all those files scanned with malwarebytes and eset programs..
They say for infection and not even mention which files...
I also thinking about it too. Sounds like a troll as well but idk man, i am really sensitive about this. I don't get any warnings or virus but gotta be careful.