Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Kaburetro80

Sep 9, 2024
wickedwhims already has that effect incorporated. And for a better effect you can try raising the graphics to the maximum, that's all.
Yeah, I already have maximum graphics, and I know this effect already in wickedwhims, but shiny body only has an effect on outdoor sex. I just wondering if I can setting indoor sex to have a shiny body effect like outdoor. Thank

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, I already have maximum graphics, and I know this effect already in wickedwhims, but shiny body only has an effect on outdoor sex. I just wondering if I can setting indoor sex to have a shiny body effect like outdoor. Thank
I think if you have seasons dlc installed it depends upon the weather if sims sweat easier. If it is hot they should sweat much faster and also indoors. At least I never noticed that it depends on indoors or outdoors in my game. It usually depends on weather how fast they sweat.

bingob339

Jan 1, 2021
anyone else having problems with dreams of surrender interactions having the wrong roles? like the dom is doing the sub role in training

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, anyone know how to make more sweating or shiny body when having sex indoors
You could try XLD's all oiled up overlay, although it works best on darker skins. I think it works indoors. Male version attached here cos it's a few years old now. Works in my game and someone might have a female version if this doesn't work for females.

Zuxptup

Oct 12, 2023
You could try XLD's all oiled up overlay, although it works best on darker skins. I think it works indoors. Male version attached here cos it's a few years old now. Works in my game and someone might have a female version if this doesn't work for females.
Here are both versions. I published them on previous pages, it was not necessary to repeat my post

• Love
Reactions: Lady Whistledown

Artio20

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone have RedApple Net patreon update? The public version seems not working. "Talk with the boss" option is not present.

Last edited:

voqvuv

Sep 8, 2024
Does anyone know how I can make a sim accept having sex with a low level of friendship and love? I'm thinking of a mod to control any sim without having to add them to the family in order to control both relationships, is this possible?

Zuxptup

Oct 12, 2023
Does anyone know how I can make a sim accept having sex with a low level of friendship and love? I'm thinking of a mod to control any sim without having to add them to the family in order to control both relationships, is this possible?
You can activate the WW option to always accept sex

Reactions: MatomiB and voqvuv