Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Jun 9, 2017
Is there a way to set Wicked Whims to get more refusals? Despite few perks which blocks sex interactions in a different way, normal Sims has no problem to have sex with my character even If they haven't met. Like relationship levels doesn't matter at all. That's ridiculous. Is there a fix or setting to that or it's just the way it is?

Last edited:

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
so lets say i installed this, what is happening when game gets an update? Does it still work? Do i have to reinstall it? ....or install the whole game again? (it is EA anything can happen)

CCbakescakes

Jul 25, 2023
so lets say i installed this, what is happening when game gets an update? Does it still work? Do i have to reinstall it? ....or install the whole game again? (it is EA anything can happen)
Its safe to say that Wicked Whims wont work when the game gets updated. You're gonna have to install the newest version of WW (whenever the dev updates it). No, you wont have to reinstall the game again (if nothing gets broken/corrupted).

Reactions: whereislotion

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Its safe to say that Wicked Whims wont work when the game gets updated. You're gonna have to install the newest version of WW (whenever the dev updates it). No, you wont have to reinstall the game again (if nothing gets broken/corrupted).
Thanks for clear reply, i have 2 more questions, from your experience how often you have to do update it?
Do i need specific add on/expansions or base game will do the job?

CCbakescakes

Jul 25, 2023
Thanks for clear reply, i have 2 more questions, from your experience how often you have to do update it?
Do i need specific add on/expansions or base game will do the job?
I really only update it whenever a new version of WW is released. Its gonna work with the base game alone, but the addons and expansions do increase the content from WW.

Reactions: whereislotion
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes