Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BDSMGurl

Oct 22, 2021
Not sure about your first question, I believe that's normal behavior, that you start a scene with 2 and then invite others. When inviting you can select up more than one, just the first interaction is restricted to two sims I believe.

As far as your family question is concerned, it depends what family lol. Incest is not possbile in "vanilla WW" as far as I know. So you cannot bang your sis, for example. You should however be able to invite a fiance/wife/husband/spouse to join the party.
Get a mod on curse forge called CONTROL YOUR SIMS. That lets you grab any sims you want and temporarily control them. Just make sure you remove control before they leave.

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Get a mod on curse forge called CONTROL YOUR SIMS. That lets you grab any sims you want and temporarily control them. Just make sure you remove control before they leave.
Not sure what you mean. 'grab any sim and control them' To what end? I can already do that by just adding them to the family. I'll check out the mod though.

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a way to set Wicked Whims to get more refusals? Despite few perks which blocks sex interactions in a different way, normal Sims has no problem to have sex with my character even If they haven't met. Like relationship levels doesn't matter at all. That's ridiculous. Is there a fix or setting to that or it's just the way it is?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes