Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
important: the car used in the animation can be taken hereWW_Zorak_Animation v2.9.0 Patreon.zip: important: the car used in the animation can be taken here ( : )

I hope it's like

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
WW_SALARMOJ_ANIMATIONS and PANIMATIONS together are installed? Or one to choose?
You need to install both.
I hope it's like

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Yes, I also have no hope for this mod that's achieved significantly more in less time, with smoother development than a completely unrelated mod from another game with an entirely different engine :rolleyes:
Define "significantly". When did kinky world begin development? Oldest patreon posts I can find date back to April of 2015. Turbo's changelogs date back to June of 2016. There's not a really large gap between them even assuming she started in 2014. Even taking the gap into consideration, Turbo is making considerably more money than Onikikay. Not to mention Oniki has to work with the spaghetti code that makes up the sims 3. It's a miracle that she was able to make anything at all with that mess they built the game with.

Turbo is working with more funds, a MUCH easier to mod game, and even the support from the devil (EA) himself. There is NO excuse for WW to be in the state it is, this far in. He may have made quicker strides but if the end result is less content overall, is that really anything to brag about? Yes, we will draw comparisons between the two. Yes they're both on different engines (in Turbos favor) but to call them "unrelated" is just disingenuous. They may not be related in the sense they're made by the same people or even for the same game but both the games and mods themselves are similar enough that expectations are bound to overlap.

Say what you want about KW and Oniki but she's put more "soul" into her work and it shows, from the much more frequent updates to the fact that she has, at her own patreons risk, included content that she doesn't even like. Turbo will never put his patreon at risk, this mod will stay as stagnant as the game it modifies.

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Define "significantly". When did kinky world begin development? Oldest patreon posts I can find date back to April of 2015. Turbo's changelogs date back to June of 2016. There's not a really large gap between them even assuming she started in 2014. Even taking the gap into consideration, Turbo is making considerably more money than Onikikay. Not to mention Oniki has to work with the spaghetti code that makes up the sims 3. It's a miracle that she was able to make anything at all with that mess they built the game with.

Turbo is working with more funds, a MUCH easier to mod game, and even the support from the devil (EA) himself. There is NO excuse for WW to be in the state it is, this far in. He may have made quicker strides but if the end result is less content overall, is that really anything to brag about? Yes, we will draw comparisons between the two. Yes they're both on different engines (in Turbos favor) but to call them "unrelated" is just disingenuous. They may not be related in the sense they're made by the same people or even for the same game but both the games and mods themselves are similar enough that expectations are bound to overlap.

Say what you want about KW and Oniki but she's put more "soul" into her work and it shows, from the much more frequent updates to the fact that she has, at her own patreons risk, included content that she doesn't even like. Turbo will never put his patreon at risk, this mod will stay as stagnant as the game it modifies.
I really do agree on this but even though we are being screwed what can we do to motivate him? He owns the only sex framework for the Sims 4... I've been a Patreon since the first week he posted it on Patreon and ended my support in January this year. I was severely disappointed with the progress, what we need here more than anything is some good old fashion competitive market capitalism to motivate him...

When Oniki made the framework there was two other frameworks to work with which made EA less likely to do squat... The oversaturation really helped keep the competitive edge in implementation and motivation and the game was soon to be disbanded by the company focusing on the Sims 4.

We also need to lessen the attention from the spotlight shining on Turbo from EA's wannabe moral marketing dept... For F***'s sake the rumors and conspiracies of the hampers and no burglars and transgender voice and hair options *while not implementing IMPORTANT missing stuff from previous base games.* really make me seem EA is pushing the moral agenda to the Nth degree here...

D

Deleted member 264337

People speak of Kinky World as if it's the epitome of integral sex mods while completely disregarding the fact that it's infested with bugs and glitches and is prone to bloating your save game.. not to mention the horrible script lags... Yes, it's a great mod, gets the job done but it's not perfect... Give Wickedwhims a chance!

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
People speak of Kinky World as if it's the epitome of integral sex mods while completely disregarding the fact that it's infested with bugs and glitches and is prone to bloating your save game.. not to mention the horrible script lags... Yes, it's a great mod, gets the job done but it's not perfect... Give Wickedwhims a chance!
Yes Oniki focused more on implementing new features, the passion framework which was done after is a WW equivalent. Believe me I remember the bloat and the save games cleaner was a lifesaver for Oniki's mod. The game ran like crap without mods too... Good luck using Oniki's framework with all of the NRAAS features in Bridgeport lol...

There are so many ways turbo could have implemented more features, every new feature he's implemented has been extremely vanilla leading me to believe he doesn't want to jeopardize is nice income thing he has going.

We seriously need a new framework if we ever want more features, it's like being forced into dealing with your local internet provider when no decent goddamn options are available.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
The thing is, it's not entirely kinky worlds fault. The sims 3 is just really difficult to mod without incident because of the way the game was built. Even unmodded the game eventually bloats and still crashes to this day. 64 bit support alone would solve MANY issues the game suffers from. However, at the end of the day it's still an unoptimized pile.

Don't misunderstand though, kinky world has its fair share of problems and I'm not talking about the technical side. Like towns eventually becoming mass orgies over longer periods of time due to the arousal system, or the sims outlandish locations they choose to have sex in, often times they go long periods without sex then make up for it by having nothing but sex all day. It's pretty inconsistent at times but there is a lot of depth beneath the nonsense and if you can run it reliably there is no comparison between the two mods from the sheer volume of features alone. You can roleplay so many scenarios with KW compared to WW that it makes all the trouble it takes to get it working (and the potential crashes) worth it. Much like the sims 3 with multiple expansions, it's a pain to get it all working properly but once you do there is nothing else like it.

Wicked whims has so much potential even being bogged down by an (in my opinion) inferior game. If it weren't for WW I wouldn't have bought almost all of the dlc so I can't say I've not enjoyed it but I'm just getting tired of waiting for something to happen. From both EA and Turbo. Every dlc, every update, feels hollow. Where are the high schools? Seasons? Even if they were implemented they would probably end up like jungle adventures which was a very depressing imitation of world adventures. Or cats and dogs with its dlc within a dlc (my first pet stuff).

I still come here and download animations but I haven't played in over a month. I think I enjoy downloading animations more than playing the game at this point.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "gelen67, post: 753533, member: 547106"] [QUOTE = "rev22x20, publication: 752178, member: 562739"] [USER = 547106] @ gelen67 [/ USER] is not "I hope so" is "I hope you like them" (I hope you like them) or just "enjoy"! (Enjoy!) [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm Spanish, and I do not know Russian
thank you very much [/ QUOTE]

For some reason I am seeing your answer in Russian?? I had to google translate it. x'D

nicki_jayne

Nov 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just downloaded this and added it to my game but when I go into CAS the 'small hairless penis' is having a glitch for me. I dont kno if its interfering with something that I already have or if I did something wrong.. but it seems like the mesh is messed up.. can anyone help? thanks so much in advance! (also I did remove everything it said to and I followed the directions.. I just have a feeling I'm missing something..) Also.. is this something you have to equip each time to use or will WW automatically use this new mesh? Thanks guys!

Reactions: gelen67

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to put the Wickedwhims mod in Spanish? because in English I do not understand much

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes