Fan Art The Singer Fanart and Daz 3D assets

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Serenity@Blended Imagery
I took a look at the models here and they look interesting. I converted the females (with some modifications to your work to bring them closer to the VN, at least my interpretation of the models) to Genesis 8. I am currently looking through my DAZ library to see if I can match the skin textures of both Gina and Megan. I figure if I can find the skin, then the model probably won't be far behind. Only searching through Genesis 3 at the moment.

I did try to join the Discord server just to search for information, but the invite seems to be expired. If you are on his Discord, please ask for some guidance on Gina and Megan. I think those are the only two central characters. The Maid looks like stright up Victoria 7 with Krayon hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
If you are going to include duf files where you have custom morphs, include the morphs. I know you know better! :LOL:
Na I'll only post the original spec I was told by the DEV.... Adding my own morphs and other using them is out of the question.. Plus my finished version don't have anything extra... Just the way I group up things, especially Ria with her different hair styles... When I load her she has her ALL her hair styles but I also use a special asset that allows me to put hats on her if I want and morph the hair so the hat looks right without poke through...

Waiting for a G9 version... but can use the others with autofit for now...
Which I've been going through ALLL of the character duf that I ever made an adding it to them and setting up my new grouping method... Which mean I would be able to share them once I have them all done.... I am however keeping the original dufs backed up in case I ever do need them...
Which the info and the duf's are what the Dev said... So can't get them any close to that lol... Going to post the guys soon, so keep an eye for the updated info... Then bring on all the NTR renders lol

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Na I'll only post the original spec I was told by the DEV.... Adding my own morphs and other using them is out of the question.. Plus my finished version don't have anything extra... Just the way I group up things, especially Ria with her different hair styles... When I load her she has her ALL her hair styles but I also use a special asset that allows me to put hats on her if I want and morph the hair so the hat looks right without poke through...

Waiting for a G9 version... but can use the others with autofit for now...
Which I've been going through ALLL of the character duf that I ever made an adding it to them and setting up my new grouping method... Which mean I would be able to share them once I have them all done.... I am however keeping the original dufs backed up in case I ever do need them...
Which the info and the duf's are what the Dev said... So can't get them any close to that lol... Going to post the guys soon, so keep an eye for the updated info... Then bring on all the NTR renders lol
Well more information than I asked for. Just so you know, there are some errors when someone else loads your dufs, because they don't organize like you do. For instance here are the errors loading Angel:

1691448824299.png

And here are the errors for Lily:

1691449121574.png

And here is Lizzy:

1691449182701.png

Since these all appear to be for Babysitter, my guess is that you might have inadvertantly set them up to Auto Follow. I am not 100% sure that is the issue, but something is not right. So basically you created parasite morphs for Babysitter that are attaching themselves to every character you create, even if those morphs are zero.

You are not alone in this as the same thing happens with the Zeddicuss Dial up morphs and poses collection (If you have Zeddicuss' Drunk and Hungover, that little bastard attaches to every duf file you create). I didn't check them all as I still made modifications when converting to G8.

You can keep G9, I will pass on that particular generation until real tools are created and released.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Ahh ok I'll fix that up asap. Thanks for pointing that mistake out to me.
Y on my old daz setup that had my own morphs for G3 to G8 and G9, but they aren't part of the actual character Its like some of them expression morphs that you find on duf that don't alter the character but for some reason they still want them to be loaded with the character. Another reason I've been redoing all my dufs... To stop seeing them turn up on my rendering system...
Which I have uploaded them without them extra morphs

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is a couple more of Lily.

Lily_TheSinger_04_F95.png
Oops, Lily seems to have forgotten her underwear.

Lily_TheSinger_05_F95.png

These renders are using a Genesis 8.1 skin texture converted from Genesis 3. All clothing items are Genesis 8. Hair is Genesis 3 that is loaded with Scene Identification edited to match Genesis 8.1, then fit to Lily.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022

View attachment 2837047

View attachment 2837048

These renders are using a Genesis 8.1 skin texture converted from Genesis 3. All clothing items are Genesis 8. Hair is Genesis 3 that is loaded with Scene Identification edited to match Genesis 8.1, then fit to Lily.
Nice umbrellas, what asset is that from? Also that dress, is that custom of from an asset? Don't remember ever seeing a dress with lace like that or that blue any where.... Especially seeing it all matches... Even her shoe look like I should know them but I'm drawing a bank....

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Nice umbrellas, what asset is that from? Also that dress, is that custom of from an asset? Don't remember ever seeing a dress with lace like that or that blue any where.... Especially seeing it all matches... Even her shoe look like I should know them but I'm drawing a bank....
I usually try to change things up a little, plus my family tells me that girls like clothes that are matchy-matchy.
Dress -
Shoes -
Umbrella -

When I am doing the match stuff, I usually just pick an all white color then change the Base Color and Glossy Color in the surfaces tab. That is how I got the same tint on a translucent umbrella texture.

Last edited:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019

View attachment 2837047

View attachment 2837048

Blue suits her.

Reactions: Big Rooster