4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
No dare board in this version or did I just get a weird bug?

NVM I forgot you have to delete spam to get to the dare board.

Last edited:

Diadan

Aug 17, 2019
Wow! A new version of the game... I downloaded it in time (sad chuckles).
I'm curious: how in this game can you get on the path of the "Perfect Wife"?
I just already went through the whole game (for the path of "mistress" and "boyfriend"), but how to get on this scenario, I do not know.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Wow! A new version of the game... I downloaded it in time (sad chuckles).
I'm curious: how in this game can you get on the path of the "Perfect Wife"?
I just already went through the whole game (for the path of "mistress" and "boyfriend"), but how to get on this scenario, I do not know.
For the "Perfect Wife" route you need to:
1) choose Erika between Erika and BF (female in my case), or return to Erika after breaking up with BF;
2) when with Erika, choose Sissy School as a punishment for "cheating" on her (do NOT choose to be her cuck slave).

Here's my save almost right before Erika and BF choice:

Reactions: Diadan

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hi, I wrote some kind of a guide for the game. If you wanna help me to make it better, feel free to write your suggestions
Very helpful guide. You're wonderful!
Few suggestions:
  • BF is not for BoyFriend in case of the game, BF is for Best Friend, which can be boy, girl, and now also trans girl.
  • Will be useful to say that trans girl BF haven't enough content for now, planed to be added later including ending with her.
  • For finding "Dare Board" you also have to delete spam on your computer.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Can you grow big natural breasts?
I guess ingame medicine is a "miracle of science" or something, so there is no silicone I believe. Same as in the "Secretary" game. But the answer on your question is yes, you may have huge breasts ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: rikkulollipop

lokoneko

Nov 3, 2021
Can you grow big natural breasts?
It depends on what you mean by "natural" and what is considered "big". You can grow them by going to clinic and using catalyst to get "extra big breasts (5)". After that you can Ask Doctor to use catalyst (2000$) and get "giant breasts (6)"

they produce milk, so one could say that they count as "natural"

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes