4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
What's with Mrs. Stranger? I did her chair a few times and now nothing?
Like most of the jobs, there are certain thresholds that have to be met before they progress to the next stage. In this case, it's the skill/job points associated with the job in particular, which usually has a new progression event every 20 points (up to 80, I believe). So like what was said above, just keep doing the event, accruing the job points, and the next progression event will occur.

Or just cheat and get all the points immediately.

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
What do I do with this Sheyla chick? How do I advance her route?
Oh yeah, her. The only way to increase 'affection' with her is to find her in the The Closet (the club available on the weekends) and buy her either drinks or drugs. Just keep doing this and an event with her will eventually happen.

jean26aa

Mar 23, 2018
Stuck at master online task

Master: Now, let's have a little fun! Ok, there's a nice task in there! "Can you help me with some sexy pics?? Please!" I'd love to see photos of you getting to know each other. Accept the task and come back to me when you've done it! I want the details later!

What Im suposed to do ?

Reactions: MinaDracula

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
I have dumped my GF on day 62 (btw, currently it's domination>=8 needed to do so) and got a card about online master/mistress from my stepsister, but I'm already at day 80 I and still can't find the dominance online webpage, I only have Sissy videos tasks. Any help? V. 0.7.1.

Last edited:

Salapumka

Dec 15, 2018
I downloaded my saves then deleted them so I can go another playthrough. But now I can't load them up and went too far to start it again. Please help!

• Angry
Reactions: claralover

Zkiller45

May 21, 2020
I downloaded my saves then deleted them so I can go another playthrough. But now I can't load them up and went too far to start it again. Please help!
Bro what are you saying if you deleted your saves of course your not gonna be able to use them unless you mean you saved it to disk if that's what you mean I couldnt load it either

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I hadn't played since 0.5 so this is my first go-through using the trans option for the old friend. I chose to use her panties instead of ransacking sister's room for the weekend panty task. However sister still grounded MC for the breaking and entering. That's a plot continuity problem that the dev should branch some sense into.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Sister's task always seems to be 2hours long. I have MC do it at 10 after coursework. However time advances to 13:00 instead of to noon.

logicnr3

Mar 27, 2020
For all those who are following the good wife path and want to get the dryed dress at the test, follow this order:
1. Cook 2. Do the Laundry 3. Clean the room 4. Wear the dress
it doesn't make a lot of sense but its the right answer.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes