4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Could someone give me a save at the beginning of "crawl back to mistress" path? Mine seem to be completely bugged out and can't go to the beach with her, hoping someone else might have a save that isn't messed up.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Last Update

Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:53 pm

Version

Development
Alpha
Links:

Changelog:

Stepsister's story:
- Added 88 new images.
- Fixed: Black screen if you miss chat with GF during training week.
- Item: Nurse outfit when you complete an event.

Wild Snu Snu different payment:
- Added: 05 images for the gloryhole 01 for the punishment.
- Changed: Punishment: Time 16h00 to 14h00.
- Changed: Punishment: Blowjob skill 5 to 4
- Changed: Punishment: Group skill 0 to 2
- Added: Reminder on Friday if you didn't do it.
- Added: BJ during the week will increase skill by 1.

Bugs:
- Fixed: Job UI for Hairstylist, Housekeeper, Personal Trainer and Nurse.
- Fixed: Last payment while working as Nurse.
- Fixed: Closet bug related to Graduation Dress.

have fun

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
i am stuck... dumped GF, signed up for Dom Online, but 2nd Master's Task (take some sexy pics) is not triggering. I bought a load of clothes and tried combinations with "lust" maxxed and minned, but I see no options in either bedroom or bathroom. Thanks!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to succeed at being a mistress in Dominance Online? I always fail with my slave. Do I have to mistreat the hell out of the poor guy?

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I played for hours and never find out how to unlock the sex shop, if anyone knows i'ld be glad to know

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I played for hours and never find out how to unlock the sex shop, if anyone knows i'ld be glad to know
For me it was unlocked during the first weekend of sissy school. But I don't know about the other paths.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
On the other path, the sex shop unlocks automatically when you ditch Erika.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
After sissy school going on a date with the (male) BF leads to a page with no links. Must use Twine back-arrow to abort.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Still waiting for someone who's done the dominant path to clue me in as to how to succeed in training your slave in Dominance Online.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

nfb13

Oct 20, 2016
Still waiting for someone who's done the dominant path to clue me in as to how to succeed in training your slave in Dominance Online.
I played this path long ago, maybe there were some changes, but didn't see any in changelog.I apologize if they were and this post is useless. Cant remember what to do for all and tbh did not expect hints are still needed, because when I went through it did not seem so difficult with save/load if needed. Each has its own approach depending on the initial description(yeah, it's very important), there are also tips before some choices. I loaded the old save and just chose the first one. Nelly looks the easiest so is unlikely to be a good example, but I don't want to replay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in general, you just need to remember slave description and play from it, sometimes reading hints in events.

Reactions: AWolfe

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Version 0.5.13 is out.

Stepsister's story:
- Four more weeks of fun with the sister/stepsister with different paths to follow. The blackmailer continues to threaten her, and you have her fate in your hands. (135 new pages).
- Each week will have two different paths to pick. You may found items that can be useful to save your sister/stepsister.
- Your choices will choose her destiny.
- Week one: End a marriage or Pay a debt.
- Week two: Ruin a birthday or gift a present.
- Week three: Trouble at the Clinic or at the Motel
- Week four: Choose her fate.

Reactions: DernKala and menatv

FuQ8

Mar 15, 2018
is there a way to know the changelog of the Pateron versions without joining the discord? and what is the patrons sidequest?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes