HTML Abandoned The Sissy Training School [v0.5.5] [Lucygirl]

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
tumblr_oy0jt5ObbQ1w2y73eo1_1280.png

Overview:
You are a normal boy walking down the street. Suddenly a car pulls over and takes you to a strange place!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-14
Release Date: 2019-01-29
Developer/Publisher: Lucygirl |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

tumblr_owq5gwtcdV1w2y73eo1_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
how do you pay this? I can't find the EXE file
Should be an html document that opens in your browser if it is anything like other html games.

Lucygirl

Oct 18, 2017
Nice to hear you like it :)
I will restart working more on it very soon.
I know I'm a bit forgetful so in case newest versions should always be available at tfgames:

At the moment that's the latest version available but its still a bit buggy since I redesigned it outside of twine since I'm not a coder and wanted something I can do completely free without being bound to what twine gives me. (or what I'm able to do with it).

Older Versions are all available in here no need to download them if you have a normal internet connection:

And I don't really get what how I'm supposed to post this on original but I guess this should at least keep you up to date :)

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
And I don't really get what how I'm supposed to post this on original but I guess this should at least keep you up to date :)
Think the Original uploader has to do that ! As far as I can tell from the links it should be at 0.4.7, so hopefully the they see this and update the thread.

Lucygirl

Oct 18, 2017
5.5 on svscomics
Lol its cool someone uploads it there but better look on tfgames. When I update it will always be on tfgames and with the download from SVSComics alone I doubt anyone know which file starts the game...
Just play it here:
Or if your Internet connection isn't the best download it but you have to open the index.html file in Order to begin.

Deadsexy

Mar 11, 2019
Lol its cool someone uploads it there but better look on tfgames. When I update it will always be on tfgames and with the download from SVSComics alone I doubt anyone know which file starts the game...
Just play it here:
Or if your Internet connection isn't the best download it but you have to open the index.html file in Order to begin.
I tried to play it online, the website is labeled as unsafe

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP, if anyone would be kind enough to provide tags or screenshot just ping me and I'll add them.