4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Nergal + Witchking00, name a more delayed duo
Well the art for each character's progression level is done. And I've spent much of the tail end of last year getting the core systems up and running. But again looking forward to proving you wrong :)

Nice to see this get a release.
Been following it when I found out about it. Though the constant delays and the scope of the game is worrying.
But more importantly, will the side characters have endings? Im not asking for a route, just the option to end with the side characters in a harem like in Space Paws.
I dont like one night stands, so hope you have a favorable answer.
Anyways Godspeed.
How long ago did you find out about it? Been in the pipeline for over 3 years! :p The delays were caused by other projects already being in progress. Now that they are mostly out of the way this has been my sole focus for the past few months and I've made good progress with it. Depends what you mean by "Side characters" really. NPCs outside the crew, will be romanceable and have fully fleshed out storylines, but unlikely form a harem. There will be too many for that to manageable.

The trellos dont seem to work. Unless you need to log in to see them
I've just made the code trello public, but the art one will require some work to remove references etc

Welcome back NergalsNest, Good to see you're back! Can't wait to see where this new project will go! :D
Thanks!

That's how I like 'em!

halluva

May 18, 2017
I know it's only a 0.1 demo, but is there enough content here yet to warrant downloading and playing? Or is it one of those 5 minute "Here's the hub map and default character portraits" kind of demo?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Quick question after playing the demo:
Can you lock out yourself from content if you pick a wrong answer, like with the Red Queen, in future updates or will you be able to get everything eventually except endings?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I know it's only a 0.1 demo, but is there enough content here yet to warrant downloading and playing? Or is it one of those 5 minute "Here's the hub map and default character portraits" kind of demo?
Well it's to give you a sense of the game. If you read all the dialogue (including all the characters different options) I think there's about 45 minutes - 1 hour worth of content. In total there's a few sexy images, plus one animated scene. I recommend reading the dialogue though since it helps develop the personalities of each character. It's one of "those" games.

Quick question after playing the demo:
Can you lock out yourself from content if you pick a wrong answer, like with the Red Queen, in future updates or will you be able to get everything eventually except endings?
I want to be able to give the players choice of who they romance, and since the Red Queen is on the main story line, I didn't want to force players into her scene. Though in the future I want to expand on the choices menu to indicate options that lead to romance / sex scenes etc.

The tab key on my keyboard doesn't work, is using it important in this?
Ah sorry the tab for the phone menu isn't available in this build, but in the 0.2 build. It's a way of viewing messages and receiving some saucy pictures! ;)

How is it 1.2 Gigs ?
Lack of image compression, which I hope to rectifying this coming week in time for the 0.2 build as well as having alot of the images that will be in the game (but not yet implemented) added.

Thanks!

Reactions: geemergary

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
How long ago did you find out about it? Been in the pipeline for over 3 years! :p The delays were caused by other projects already being in progress. Now that they are mostly out of the way this has been my sole focus for the past few months and I've made good progress with it. Depends what you mean by "Side characters" really. NPCs outside the crew, will be romanceable and have fully fleshed out storylines, but unlikely form a harem. There will be too many for that to manageable.
I dont remember, like 2 or a year and a half? I found the pic with the solarion girls asses and started researching it, got a few nice images with the girls in bikinis and Hooters like wear from your blog.
Well I think a simple scene featuring all the girls waiting for their turn like that asses pic should be fine for the ending. But it would be okay if they get an ending with MC, because the brown elf and Not-Tali npcs are my favs after Lilith.
1 (2).png
1 (1).png

Last edited:

halluva

May 18, 2017
Well it's to give you a sense of the game. If you read all the dialogue (including all the characters different options) I think there's about 45 minutes - 1 hour worth of content. In total there's a few sexy images, plus one animated scene. I recommend reading the dialogue though since it helps develop the personalities of each character. It's one of "those" games.

Lack of image compression, which I hope to rectifying this coming week in time for the 0.2 build as well as having alot of the images that will be in the game (but not yet implemented) added.
ETA on 0.2? If it will be better compressed and have more sexy content then I'll probably just wait.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I dont remember, like 2 or a year and a half? I found the pic with the solarion girls asses and started researching it, got a few nice images with the girls in bikinis and Hooters like wear from your blog.
Well I think a simple scene featuring all the girls waiting for their turn like that asses pic should be fine for the ending. But it would be okay if they get an ending with MC, because the brown elf and Not-Tali npcs are my favs after Lilith.
View attachment 522409
View attachment 522411
Yeah there is a loads of art ready and waiting to be put in the game! And the bikini outfits are some of my favourite outfits ^^ (After the sexy lingerie outfits!) Both of those NPCs are Patron requested / designed NPCs and there's still a couple more to add in from there too ^^

This is gonna be a hella of a year
You're telling me! xD

ETA on 0.2? If it will be better compressed and have more sexy content then I'll probably just wait.
0.2 is coming out on Friday for $10 patrons, then 2 weeks later the $5 patrons get and 2 weeks after that it goes out to the public ^^ 0.2 will feature Lillith's first level of progression, but do remember (and this is to everyone) it won't be voiced or animated. Since we aren't at the level of support to start adding in those features yet.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Kek 8K for animation, I'm out... Figured I weren't gonna be too hard on ya like these others but just... Guess I'll check back in a couple of years if I remember.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Kek 8K for animation, I'm out... Figured I weren't gonna be too hard on ya like these others but just... Guess I'll check back in a couple of years if I remember.
Lol... That's a misrepresentation. 8k is actually me working full time, paying for more artwork to be done by witchking as well as getting animators to animate the still scenes. Animation is quite expensive for good quality.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Lol... That's a misrepresentation. 8k is actually me working full time, paying for more artwork to be done by witchking as well as getting animators to animate the still scenes. Animation is quite expensive for good quality.
Well, fair enough, will there be animated scenes before or only after the 8K mark?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well, fair enough, will there be animated scenes before or only after the 8K mark?
Well unlikely since I've already paid quite a lot into this project, and I'm not able to afford anymore into right now outside of getting more artwork done.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes