4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

perrosaurus

Apr 9, 2019
How do I progress with Lilith? After the first boxing event I talk to her and she talks about practicing before facing her again but I can't find a place to practice and interacting with her just gives me the normal dialogue options.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
How do I progress with Lilith? After the first boxing event I talk to her and she talks about practicing before facing her again but I can't find a place to practice and interacting with her just gives me the normal dialogue options.
VR headset in the Captain's quarters (your room)

May 17, 2018
Leaving the ship while on planet is something I do want to add in. It frustrated me a bit while I was play testing 0.4 too! :p I didn't want to rush something in for 0.4 though, so I'll be looking at it for 0.5! Also I like your suggestion on refueling, so I think I'll add that in too!
Awesome can't wait until it get's implemented and i'm glad you like the suggestion hopefully i'll prove useful in an update build.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

perrosaurus

Apr 9, 2019
Just wondering are the Lilith and kittena scenes not animated? The speed bar is there but I just get a still image.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I really am enjoying the game so far, so much so it me join the patreon. Happy in a way their won't be a harem ending as that means each girl will have a solo ending, which was something I wanted in your past two games. Question though, will we only be able to romance one girl per run, and does that mean no threesomes or foursomes at all? I would have liked a scene between the two astrolines (SP?).

Keep up the good work, I am very impressed with this game.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Game looks great, but "very early version" with 1.3GB+ size... I will wait for v0.5 at least before using up that much of my data plan.

Also, Unity sucks.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Art is great, characters are really hot, setting is novel, the story has potential as does the ship flying part.

I enjoyed what I played but then I got past what looks like the original demo and into character routes. As of now I hate flying the ship and just consider it annoying busy work, flying back and forth for every bit of dialogue to move the route forward.

Second, looking at the changelog, the update was Kittenna's and if that was an update it was really lackluster, most of it was spent flying back and forth, wasting your time for a few lines of character development and a shitty blowjob. It didn't even make sense for it to end at that considering the whole point was she was horny as hell and already cheating. The only reason was to save something for another update by blue balling you

Looking at what the updates could like kills enthusiasm for the game. The devs should focus on lengthy updates that stand out, that people are excited for.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I love it this nergal
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it! :)

hey could u finish urban demons? that game is mssing scenes with the nurse. u need to finish a game before making a new one.
UD final update will done when it's done. And by final update I mean bug fixing and adding in missing dialogues. Otherwise UD is done in the state it's in. So don't expect any new content.

Looks like a very promising game, too bad there is no Mac version of it, I'd be glad to test it if you'll ever develop one! :)
Great! I might be requiring your services in the not too distant future!

VR headset in the Captain's quarters (your room)
Thanks! No way I was going to find that haha.
I need to make this more obvious, maybe I can highlight objective interactable objects, like I do with planets space.

Just wondering are the Lilith and kittena scenes not animated? The speed bar is there but I just get a still image.
They aren't animated because animations are expensive. It's part of the goals of the project if we get enough support on patreon! The hope is to have every scene like the Red Queen's scene, and possibly even fully voice eventually too.

I really am enjoying the game so far, so much so it me join the patreon. Happy in a way their won't be a harem ending as that means each girl will have a solo ending, which was something I wanted in your past two games. Question though, will we only be able to romance one girl per run, and does that mean no threesomes or foursomes at all? I would have liked a scene between the two astrolines (SP?).

Keep up the good work, I am very impressed with this game.
Thank you for joining! It's really greatly appreciated and allow us to do more with the project going forward!

As for your question on romance multiple girls, well it depends on the combination. Malaena and Catherine will be completely monogamous (so no kitty threesome, sorry!) Kittenna will always be a secret, so you will always be able to romance her while romancing any of the other crew members. But that might have some repurcussions in TSP 2 ;)

Mia and Lillith have a very blase attitude towards sex. It's your choice as a player if you want it to a low key sexual affair, or if you want to engage a romantic relationship with them. Even if you engage with them romantically, they might still be open to threesomes. Shelly will listen to your lead on the matter of whether it's a relationship or not. And the Princess will want it to be a secret at first, eventually she will approach asking if you want to make it official and that's where you as a player decide.

Current combinations planned are: Lillith & Kittenna, Mia & Shelly, Mia & Lillith, Lillith & Shelly, Lillith & Mia & Shelly. But more could be decided upon!

Lillith only have the titjob or is something more ?
Currently yes. If you're stuck at what is left to get, go to the menu and click on "Checklist". This will show exactly what there is to do.

Game looks great, but "very early version" with 1.3GB+ size... I will wait for v0.5 at least before using up that much of my data plan.

Also, Unity sucks.
Yeah the file size is due to the some of the larger game mechanics (like space travel). The game itself won't get much bigger than that though (well maybe a bit more when I introduce the battle system). But we went from 1.34 GB to 1.35 GB from 0.3 to 0.4. If you want to wait, I'd suggest the 0.8 build since that will have all main characters' first level progression complete by that point. :)

I'm sorry to hear that you personal do not like Unity. But given circumstances it's definitely the best tool for the job of what I'm trying to achieve.

Art is great, characters are really hot, setting is novel, the story has potential as does the ship flying part.

I enjoyed what I played but then I got past what looks like the original demo and into character routes. As of now I hate flying the ship and just consider it annoying busy work, flying back and forth for every bit of dialogue to move the route forward.

Second, looking at the changelog, the update was Kittenna's and if that was an update it was really lackluster, most of it was spent flying back and forth, wasting your time for a few lines of character development and a shitty blowjob. It didn't even make sense for it to end at that considering the whole point was she was horny as hell and already cheating. The only reason was to save something for another update by blue balling you

Looking at what the updates could like kills enthusiasm for the game. The devs should focus on lengthy updates that stand out, that people are excited for.
Thanks for your words. Sorry to hear you're not enjoying it as much so far. I will say though that this likely due to the staggered development approach. In theory you will be doing these character progressions amongst doing small quests for credits to upgrade your ship, fighting off enemies on the ground and fighting ship battles in space. So definitely don't consider this close to the final "product" so to speak.

I think you're being slightly disingenuous when you say "few lines of character development". There were a lot of lines of character development haha! Trust me, it took long enough to write :p
Also saying it didn't make sense for it to end there, well then I'd say I have either failed to represent Kittenna properly or you didn't quite understand her as a character. It's a power dynamic thing, she wants to control the pace at which you two engage, she passes it off as "you having to prove yourself" kind of thing. If she gives you everything at the first go, to her it would feel like she's relinquished some of her power. I can't remember the exact like but it's something like "Just because I'm horny as hell doesn't mean you get to fuck me right away. You've got to prove yourself first". Or something to that effect.

Also "The only reason was to save something for another update by blue balling you". I assure you, wasn't trying to blue ball you, she did give you a head's up that's all you were getting. You can't get off to a BJ? ;)

And on your last point, I'd rather not update the game every 3/4 months just to make it look like there's more content. I'd rather release something every month and people can choose whether they want to play that month's build or not. Just makes sense that way round. Though I will reiterate funding dictates how much content gets put into a single build. More funding, more content! :)

View attachment 600378

i saved the game in a space scene, but the planets look like this. is there a way to fix this?
Wow! I've not seen that bug before. So the camera completely readjusted itself. Did you say this was loading from a save? Try pressing "R" and then going back to the cockpit and piloting the ship again.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Finaly i managed to see the queen animation, the gameplay can be pretty boring i almost fell asleep for how long are the distance between each mission location and the boost sound its annoying for me, now bugs i found:

-The portal vortex gif, 90% of the times it stays on screen and doesnt leave, one of the time by going menu and back to the game fixed it but got teleported outside of the green line area (limit of the space) and i could move in and out of the suppose space limit. (idk if annoyne else has this issue i hv been getting since v0.1)
-after the sex scene with the queen, i went to try talk to her again it stucks no text only the CG appear and from there the only choice its exit the game, if i press Esc the menu show up but wont help in anyway.
-(its not a bug) The game performance still heavy has hell for a simple game, the load time for me has reduced and didnt crash this time but some times the game stopped responding but ended up continue, still needs to improve.

*Now a suggestions please make a music for when we go to space its annoying hearing the ship boost when we hv to travel some distances.

(Once again i couldnt finish the update due to bugs and i ended up a bit boring of the gameplay it needs some excitement, has it is now its not worth for me to keep trying every update, i will give a shot later on with hope of this bugs getting fixed)

Reactions: Gasanvar

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Awesome game so far, little sad for no harem but looking forward for tasty group action(dear wish for foursome:p)
Keep up the goodness(y)

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Thanks for your words. Sorry to hear you're not enjoying it as much so far. I will say though that this likely due to the staggered development approach. In theory you will be doing these character progressions amongst doing small quests for credits to upgrade your ship, fighting off enemies on the ground and fighting ship battles in space. So definitely don't consider this close to the final "product" so to speak.

I think you're being slightly disingenuous when you say "few lines of character development". There were a lot of lines of character development haha! Trust me, it took long enough to write :p
Also saying it didn't make sense for it to end there, well then I'd say I have either failed to represent Kittenna properly or you didn't quite understand her as a character. It's a power dynamic thing, she wants to control the pace at which you two engage, she passes it off as "you having to prove yourself" kind of thing. If she gives you everything at the first go, to her it would feel like she's relinquished some of her power. I can't remember the exact like but it's something like "Just because I'm horny as hell doesn't mean you get to fuck me right away. You've got to prove yourself first". Or something to that effect.

Also "The only reason was to save something for another update by blue balling you". I assure you, wasn't trying to blue ball you, she did give you a head's up that's all you were getting. You can't get off to a BJ? ;)

And on your last point, I'd rather not update the game every 3/4 months just to make it look like there's more content. I'd rather release something every month and people can choose whether they want to play that month's build or not. Just makes sense that way round. Though I will reiterate funding dictates how much content gets put into a single build. More funding, more content! :)
I am critiquing just to point out flaws, I didn't leave a review because I leave them for what I think of the game will be like in the long run.

I don't like the sound of focus on gameplay, people play these games for erotic content first and even passable gameplay just distracts from that but, as i said constantly flying around was a chore, more chores added on top of that doesn't seem like a good idea and I think few would consider it an enjoyable alternative to the content people like. For now I would consider a quick travel function for places you've already been too and focus on the space aspect when you travel to somewhere new or there is some sort of specific challenge involved.

I got that as the reason given at the end but it still feels like a reason to cut things short for future updates when the whole point was that she was horny and a BJ doesn't resolve that for her. But I guess that comes secondary to the main point that yeah, a blow job doesn't really do it, as much as I find Lillith appealing I didn't play her route when someone mentioned that it ends with a boobjob.

I wouldn't even say this is my opinion, the more popular games have longer development times (except treasures of Nadia but I think the dev for that is an AI at the rate he can make content). Spitballing ideas a bigger update with Kitleen could have started the relationship and been about how her people's courtship rituals are all about displaying dominance and you could have moments where she tries to seem dominant in front of others, takes his stuff and sexually teases him before they finally have sex. I would look at Taffy Tales as a game that started with quick updates and then they started with longer updates it had a huge leap in quality.

How much content goes into is based on how much work is put into. In a perfect world, good quality content = more funding and although that may not always be the case it sure doesn't hurt.

Reactions: exirock

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Finaly i managed to see the queen animation, the gameplay can be pretty boring i almost fell asleep for how long are the distance between each mission location and the boost sound its annoying for me, now bugs i found:

-The portal vortex gif, 90% of the times it stays on screen and doesnt leave, one of the time by going menu and back to the game fixed it but got teleported outside of the green line area (limit of the space) and i could move in and out of the suppose space limit. (idk if annoyne else has this issue i hv been getting since v0.1)
-after the sex scene with the queen, i went to try talk to her again it stucks no text only the CG appear and from there the only choice its exit the game, if i press Esc the menu show up but wont help in anyway.
-(its not a bug) The game performance still heavy has hell for a simple game, the load time for me has reduced and didnt crash this time but some times the game stopped responding but ended up continue, still needs to improve.

*Now a suggestions please make a music for when we go to space its annoying hearing the ship boost when we hv to travel some distances.

(Once again i couldnt finish the update due to bugs and i ended up a bit boring of the gameplay it needs some excitement, has it is now its not worth for me to keep trying every update, i will give a shot later on with hope of this bugs getting fixed)
Hey, thanks for the info. Sorry top hear you're not enjoying the game. Given your stance it might be worth waiting until around the 0.8 build or so. By then I'm hoping to have added in space combat which should spice up the galaxy travel a fair bit.

For the portal bug, I know it has been an issue for a couple people, but only usually a single occurrence, not 90% of the time as you say. Would you mind sharing your PC / laptop specs? What graphical detail you're running the game in?

I'll add that Red Queen bug to my list.

I'm glad to hear that some of the changes I made has improved performance. I'll be looking to really knock this down over the coming builds, just wish it was something obvious and consistent.

I'm a bit confused as there is music in space (it's actually a really cool chill song) so I'm guessing you can't hear it? Can you check in the options? You can also lower sound effects from that menu too.

Which bits of the update could you not play? Did you not manage to finish Kittenna's or Lillith's progression? What bugs stopped you getting there?

Awesome game so far, little sad for no harem but looking forward for tasty group action(dear wish for foursome:p)
Keep up the goodness(y)
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it!

I don't like the sound of focus on gameplay, people play these games for erotic content first and even passable gameplay just distracts from that but, as i said constantly flying around was a chore, more chores added on top of that doesn't seem like a good idea and I think few would consider it an enjoyable alternative to the content people like. For now I would consider a quick travel function for places you've already been too and focus on the space aspect when you travel to somewhere new or there is some sort of specific challenge involved.
My reply to you on this is that I think this may not be the game for you then. Gameplay, story and sexual scenes / build up are all on equal parring for this game. That said there are plans going forward to add in the space combat to make it a little more interesting. That and adding in ship upgrades and that sort of thing to make there a progression system worth travelling around for. Quick travel is not going to be an option as it takes away some of the mechanics that are integral to the game. The aim is to further highlight each character's personality by having unique dialogues and events, both in the combat and general space encounters. Though as I can appreciate it's very bare bones at the minute.

I'd say be careful speaking on behalf of everyone when you say "people play these games for erotic content first and even passable gameplay just distracts from that" , as I know there are a lot of people who loved AZL because of the gameplay as well as the erotic content / situation.

I got that as the reason given at the end but it still feels like a reason to cut things short for future updates when the whole point was that she was horny and a BJ doesn't resolve that for her.
You're right, it doesn't resolve it for her, and that was kind of the point. A) She might be a ridiculously horny (not uncommon for Astroline), but that doesn't mean she's going to give it out to so easy, especially to some "kid" new on the block. B) It adds to the sexual tension and make it all the sweeter when she finally cracks and gives in. In my view there's nothing worse than rushing a cheating scenario, it can really ruin it. I'd rather take that scenario slower and make it worth it in the end than rush it.

I wouldn't even say this is my opinion, the more popular games have longer development times (except treasures of Nadia but I think the dev for that is an AI at the rate he can make content). Spitballing ideas a bigger update with Kitleen could have started the relationship and been about how her people's courtship rituals are all about displaying dominance and you could have moments where she tries to seem dominant in front of others, takes his stuff and sexually teases him before they finally have sex. I would look at Taffy Tales as a game that started with quick updates and then they started with longer updates it had a huge leap in quality.
It's an interesting observation, though I will say again, it makes more sense to update regularly than to update infrequently. It's easier to plan builds, it's easier to grant expectations to patrons and if people want to wait for large content chunks (which I know many of the people who follow this game are doing) they will play when they expect to. Not point limiting it for everyone when people can take personal autonomy and limit it themselves if they want to.

How much content goes into is based on how much work is put into. In a perfect world, good quality content = more funding and although that may not always be the case it sure doesn't hurt.
Incorrect I'm afraid. Content when you don't draw the art yourself is dependent entirely on available artwork you have, which is artwork commissioned, which has a cost, which comes from funding. So in this context, content is entirely dependent on funding (whether that be from me or the patreon). Quality will come from what I can do with the artwork, of course, don't disagree on that front, which I hope will continue to maintain at a good quality and therefore generate more funding.

how i can get money ? and were is the princess?
Money at the moment is gained from completing the Red Queen quest, which also gets you the Princess. Press "Esc" and go into "Objectives". If you select the correct quest it will show in the galaxy map where you need to go!

dvvvnmcccv

Jun 28, 2019
I just finished the 2nd bar scene with Kittenna and was expecting a sex scene, but got sent to the map. Does the scene occur on the ship? Because clicking return to ship just sends me to space travel. Is there a way to get to the interior of the ship? I could only access it from certain planets, maybe a button to go into the ship from the space travel mode would be good.

How do I get this scene? Did I make a wrong dialog choice at some point?

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes