4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I just finished the 2nd bar scene with Kittenna and was expecting a sex scene, but got sent to the map. Does the scene occur on the ship? Because clicking return to ship just sends me to space travel. Is there a way to get to the interior of the ship? I could only access it from certain planets, maybe a button to go into the ship from the space travel mode would be good.

How do I get this scene? Did I make a wrong dialog choice at some point?
Press "R" to return into the ship from space. :) You haven't made a wrong choice.

The Scene with Kitenna don't appear in the memory on tv
This is a bug in 0.3, but fixed in 0.4

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
I got in a troubling situation where when you run out of fuel after you visited the planet in felis system where you cant refuel you get stuck.Nergal save me :(

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
Do you not land back on a planet? Can you not buy fuel there?
Im talking about the planet where you have the blowjob scene with Kittena where you land on the planet but it immediatly says "what im doing here" and you cant refuel there. Cougar planet if im not mistaken

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Im talking about the planet where you have the blowjob scene with Kittena where you land on the planet but it immediatly says "what im doing here" and you cant refuel there. Cougar planet if im not mistaken
Ah so it's taking you back to that planet? Damn, yeah that is a bug unfortunately. I'll get that fixed for the next build. If you want, you can send me your save file and I can modify it so you'll have some fuel again.

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
Ah so it's taking you back to that planet? Damn, yeah that is a bug unfortunately. I'll get that fixed for the next build. If you want, you can send me your save file and I can modify it so you'll have some fuel again.
No thanks.I loaded a different save and refueled before reaching that planet and everything is ok.I just reported the bug for the others.Thanks though and keep up the good work :D

Reactions: Naughty Underworld
Apr 9, 2020
Woen is the 0.4 solarion proyecto Will be out , because you David the 0.4 wars gong to be out 2 Wells artes de 5 dólar patrón hace IT

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Bugs, by flight and crash, bug by message read and crash, bug by land and crash. Agonizing, delete and unwatch. V0.3 and called demo? nergal should be by rgbmaker, lesser bugs. However, thx for upload. for me is time waste

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Bugs, by flight and crash, bug by message read and crash, bug by land and crash. Agonizing, delete and unwatch. V0.3 and called demo? nergal should be by rgbmaker, lesser bugs. However, thx for upload. for me is time waste
Thanks for the info. Sorry you're in the less than 1% having such extreme issues! Must be some specific things with your machine. It would help if you provided system details so I can see if there is an issue there.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the info. Sorry you're in the less than 1% having such extreme issues! Must be some specific things with your machine. It would help if you provided system details so I can see if there is an issue there.
i9900 overclock 10 Cores 5.1Ghz, 128 gb ram, RTX Titan 24Gb, i play 03.demo on a Samsung 970 Evo 2 Tb, Win 10 professional. in low quality by 3820:2160. Its ok, Nergal... im frustrated so dont take it personal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: laddiestlad

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i9900 overclock 10 Cores 5.1Ghz, 128 gb ram, RTX Titan 24Gb, i play 03.demo on a Samsung 970 Evo 2 Tb, Win 10 professional. in low quality by 3820:2160. Its ok, Nergal... im frustrated so dont take it personal
Not taking it personally, just trying to help! :)

Can you tell me exactly the steps for each crash? Your comments are kinda vague for your problems, so any extra info would greatly be appreciated :)

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Not taking it personally, just trying to help! :)

Can you tell me exactly the steps for each crash? Your comments are kinda vague for your problems, so any extra info would greatly be appreciated :)
By flight, if im going to the gates, not the normal jumps the animated, then game stops and crash. by dialog, after i get a message to should read, tip tap to open phone, game freeze and stops, by land by zuhause i klick right mouse for land, black screen and crash

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
By flight, if im going to the gates, not the normal jumps the animated, then game stops and crash. by dialog, after i get a message to should read, tip tap to open phone, game freeze and stops, by land by zuhause i klick right mouse for land, black screen and crash
Did ypu try reinstalling?Delete all files and download them again

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
After the scene on Cougar with our Astroline ship member, the game opens the patreon page (i hate when games do that without you asking for it), then my game is fucked, I can't interact with anything on my ship. Reloading, redoing the scene, same thing, can't click anywhere. Game is full of bugs, a shame. I'm literally stuck.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes