4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Are save files transferable between versions? Or do you have to restart your progress?
If it is not mentioned in the OP. Usually you can use save files from older versions.
You don't need to move any save files when you play with a 'Unity' games since save files are stored on your PC and not in the game folder.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
The important question is, can you never see the furries, or is it mandatory content like literally every other game? 'Cuz I hate glasses, too, but, uhh... i liek buttz.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
nergal i have a question about this version.
If you want to have a honest relarionship like catherine, you must regret now the advances of the rest of the crew or that will be add in future aupdates?

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Sci-fi with Mass Effect flair is very nice. The art is good and whatever little reading I did it seemed fine. But the game needs to tell what lady is in what room and maybe circled with color if theres anything new be it dialogue or scene.
Also the game needs a universe screen for plotting courses. That is, a screen that in it has all the solar systems and the flying and scanning/jumping/landing can be done from that screen. Doing the manual flying past barren planets and moons from one jump zone to the next without having any idea how that solar system is connected to the rest is tedious, pointless and down right bad game mechanics. Doing a manual fly in system that we know has multiple things interest then its understandable.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Xal

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Are save files transferable between versions? Or do you have to restart your progress?
If it is not mentioned in the OP. Usually you can use save files from older versions.
You don't need to move any save files when you play with a 'Unity' games since save files are stored on your PC and not in the game folder.
As MrHanni said, it auto transfer over because they are stored in the same location. :)

and to think that we have to deal with this poor excuse of a game bc some idiot whined about Threesome = NTR

R.I.P Urban Demons
Wha...?

how to trigger the last event with the catgirl?
Which catgirl? Catherine? Go to her room :)

The important question is, can you never see the furries, or is it mandatory content like literally every other game? 'Cuz I hate glasses, too, but, uhh... i liek buttz.
Well each character is optional, you can pursue no relationships if you really wanted to!

What's new in this update?
There weren't a huge amount of changes for 0.4, mainly Catherine's first progression and a couple of quality of life changes.

nergal i have a question about this version.
If you want to have a honest relarionship like catherine, you must regret now the advances of the rest of the crew or that will be add in future aupdates?
Not sure I fully understand your question, but some characters won't go into a relationship with you if they know you are in a relationship (you have to make a choice.) Others are keeping it a secret (like Lillith & Kittenna), but that could come with its own consequence down the line...

Sci-fi with Mass Effect flair is very nice. The art is good and whatever little reading I did it seemed fine. But the game needs to tell what lady is in what room and maybe circled with color if theres anything new be it dialogue or scene.
Also the game needs a universe screen for plotting courses. That is, a screen that in it has all the solar systems and the flying and scanning/jumping/landing can be done from that screen. Doing the manual flying past barren planets and moons from one jump zone to the next without having any idea how that solar system is connected to the rest is tedious, pointless and down right bad game mechanics. Doing a manual fly in system that we know has multiple things interest then its understandable.
More indicators, got it, I'll see what I can cook up for 0.6. I will say the progressions are pretty linear though, so if there is nothing in your objectives, chances are talking to the character in their default position (or bedroom if they aren't there) will progress it further.

Yeah I'm aware how bad the current galaxy map experience is, I was hoping to have more of the systems in place by now. I've made some quick changes in 0.5 that will help a little bit, but the main changes is when the battle systems and quests mechanics are in place.

Is there a walkthrough for the crew or no?
There's an objective menu and a checklist menu, hopefully they should be sufficient enough :)

Reactions: Chrathrard
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes