4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey Nergal, great work thus far I'm really enjoying your new project, dare I saw even more than I enjoyed UD. Would you consider adding the minimal walkthrough folder like you used to on UD such as "to start X route do Y first". I cant for the life of me figure out how to start Shuma on .6.

I wasn't able to pledge this month but I'm back on the patreon in July, keep up the great work until then!
Hmm in theory you should just be able to speak to her when she is in the Navigation (Lillith's) room. Is that not the case? Does she appear there?

Night123

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm in theory you should just be able to speak to her when she is in the Navigation (Lillith's) room. Is that not the case? Does she appear there?
I don't see her there and the spare room is still labeled empty. But if she's supposed to be there and it's that easy to find her normally I'll start a new save and see if that fixes things. Thanks for your response!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I don't see her there and the spare room is still labeled empty. But if she's supposed to be there and it's that easy to find her normally I'll start a new save and see if that fixes things. Thanks for your response!
Yeah might be an issue with the save. If you send me your save file I can take a look at it for you :) (Save location: [YOUR DRIVE HERE]\Users\[YOUR USER NAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project)

Do you dislike dogs Nergal? How come there isnt a single canine girl in here?
Uh nothing against dogs per say, cat girls are just much cuter ;) Maybe we'll see a fan made one with the pimp tier coming soon to the patreon ^^

Night123

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah might be an issue with the save. If you send me your save file I can take a look at it for you :) (Save location: [YOUR DRIVE HERE]\Users\[YOUR USER NAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project)

Uh nothing against dogs per say, cat girls are just much cuter ;) Maybe we'll see a fan made one with the pimp tier coming soon to the patreon ^^
The only way I can see Shuma is if I "bug out" the map (clicking real fast and getting different backgrounds i.e. Mia in her underwear in the lab instead of her fully clothed at her desk). When I'm able to do so I can see her at the navigation room and also standing by the window at the rec room; however, I'm unable to interact with anything when I do get her to show up in the overworld. If I press space to highlight what you can interact with she completely disappears.

Edit: I ended up deleting everything related to TSP and starting 100% fresh. I finally got her to show up and be interactable. This time after recruiting her I immediately went to the navigation area instead of heading straight to the Red Queen. Thanks for listening Nergal, you rock and sorry for taking up your time too.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The only way I can see Shuma is if I "bug out" the map (clicking real fast and getting different backgrounds i.e. Mia in her underwear in the lab instead of her fully clothed at her desk). When I'm able to do so I can see her at the navigation room and also standing by the window at the rec room; however, I'm unable to interact with anything when I do get her to show up in the overworld. If I press space to highlight what you can interact with she completely disappears.

Edit: I ended up deleting everything related to TSP and starting 100% fresh. I finally got her to show up and be interactable. This time after recruiting her I immediately went to the navigation area instead of heading straight to the Red Queen. Thanks for listening Nergal, you rock and sorry for taking up your time too.
Hmm that still doesn't sound good. Maybe previous saves are more a problem than I thought.

But when you say "Deleting everything", what do you mean by that precisely?

(Also don't apologise for taking up my time, I want people to enjoy the game and help out when and where I can! ^^)

Night123

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm that still doesn't sound good. Maybe previous saves are more a problem than I thought.

But when you say "Deleting everything", what do you mean by that precisely?

(Also don't apologise for taking up my time, I want people to enjoy the game and help out when and where I can! ^^)
I deleted the game folder in its entirety and also deleted the Nergal folder that's located in LocalLow. Deleting just the game or just the saves did nothing until I deleted them both and re-extracted the game from the zip folder.

I also noticed that Shuma would be in the background only if i went to the player bedroom, received a text message which would "freeze" the game until i read it. While the game was "frozen: she would show up but once the message was read she would disappear and the world was able to be interacted with again. It had nothing to do with me clicking fast back and forth so disregard that part lol.

Shuman story was great btw, hope everyone including her gets at least 1 TF scene!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I deleted the game folder in its entirety and also deleted the Nergal folder that's located in LocalLow. Deleting just the game or just the saves did nothing until I deleted them both and re-extracted the game from the zip folder.

I also noticed that Shuma would be in the background only if i went to the player bedroom, received a text message which would "freeze" the game until i read it. While the game was "frozen: she would show up but once the message was read she would disappear and the world was able to be interacted with again. It had nothing to do with me clicking fast back and forth so disregard that part lol.

Shuman story was great btw, hope everyone including her gets at least 1 TF scene!
Hmm interesting. I'll have to take a look at that. I'm not sure why Shuma is causing so many issues, since she's coded the same was as all the other characters. Who was the text message from?

And I imagine with the assets the ladies are packing, that will certainly be on the menu! ;)

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

kdsucks

Jan 30, 2019
Yes it is check out Nergal's blog, plus this isn't the forum for UD anyway so why would you talk about UD here

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
something just come across my mind... Kittena's surname is Garcia.
But the surname their parents used was Scar... i wonder what happened.
could be her husband's surname, but she doesn't really strike me as the type that would take her husbands name, and seeing the situation i don't know if she would use it.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
something just come across my mind... Kittena's surname is Garcia.
But the surname their parents used was Scar... i wonder what happened.
could be her husband's surname, but she doesn't really strike me as the type that would take her husbands name, and seeing the situation i don't know if she would use it.
Actually Kittenna is the kind of person to oversell her marriage to her husband ^^ I was hoping to write it in a way that comes across as she is trying to overcompensate her marriage. Maybe I need to re-write it a bit ^^' But anyway, she wants her marriage to be successful and make her husband happy (at least at the start of their marriage) so taking his name was a part of that.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Actually Kittenna is the kind of person to oversell her marriage to her husband ^^ I was hoping to write it in a way that comes across as she is trying to overcompensate her marriage. Maybe I need to re-write it a bit ^^' But anyway, she wants her marriage to be successful and make her husband happy (at least at the start of their marriage) so taking his name was a part of that.
actually that makes sense for her, she is kinda like in denial.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Where the heck i should find this red queen? Pls help dumb person. Landed on the planet and got no idea what to do next.
on the planet on the top side of the screen there's an area, click to go to that area, click on the bar/pub, the bartender will lead you there.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes