4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Night123

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm interesting. I'll have to take a look at that. I'm not sure why Shuma is causing so many issues, since she's coded the same was as all the other characters. Who was the text message from?

And I imagine with the assets the ladies are packing, that will certainly be on the menu! ;)
Sorry for the late reply nergal, life has gotten in the way. The text message was from Malaena. I got Shuma to show up by going straight to the Navigation room after she has been recruited. There was a moment where her name would appear in the Navigation room next to Lilith but was inable to be interacted with (after her 2nd mission I believe) but she'd show up by the window in the rec room and everything continued smoothly afterwards.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I see why you decided to put Feline girls instead of doggo girls *like some OP asked in previous posts*

i never will get tired of both Kittenna and Catherine saying: oh my Claws. just epic <3

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Johnny Stål

May 27, 2017
got a new computer so had to restart everything so no saves or anything just entered the navigation room and saw her name fllashing over like a ghost just finished red queen main story and she's still invisble.

Joker ec

Apr 2, 2019
well i reallly like 0.6, shuma is lovely and i hope to see more of her, i like that missions are more easy to find, the only thing that i dont like is that the enemy ships are getting faster and waste so much resources but after that it is a good update.
another thing is that in some cases when i run out of fuel it sents me inside the ship and says "i have nothiing to do here" instead of the last planet that i was, for the last thing is that previous safes are broken because i had to play all the game again instead of resuming where i left in the las version.
for the last i dont know how to get the "not a damsel" image if someone know i would apreciate the help.
keep the good work nergal, little by little the game is getting way more better than when it stars. :p

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Got some problems again, first the small ones, as mentioned before enemy ships is faster and even comes at you from the other side of the system, talking big system, not even close to the shipo_O. But the biggest problem is the saves again, i keep losing my third save, i got the autosave first and second but when saving a third the oldest disappear:cry:. I hope it can be fixed in coming updates cause i'm enjoying this game so much:D.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I hate to be that guy that asks the question that gets answered every few pages, but...Seeing as I am feeling lazy today I have to ask: This is single route only right? No Harem routes or multiple partner routes, just one per playthrough?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I hate to be that guy that asks the question that gets answered every few pages, but...Seeing as I am feeling lazy today I have to ask: This is single route only right? No Harem routes or multiple partner routes, just one per playthrough?
There's a whole discussion going on here and I held a poll on things recently trying to gauge the best approach. I'll be making an announcement on it soon (once the dust settles from 0.7 a bit). But either way it won't be 1 playthrough = 1 girl. The main problem girls are Malaena and Catherine and picking between those two.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I'm having issues checking the missions i have to do. I was doing Malaena's missions before the update and now after updating the game, i can no longer check the missions anymore. I tried clicking the names but nothings happening. I forgot where I was supposed to go with Malaena cause I started doing Shuma's missions. Any help?

Reactions: AZAZAEV

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm having issues checking the missions i have to do. I was doing Malaena's missions before the update and now after updating the game, i can no longer check the missions anymore. I tried clicking the names but nothings happening. I forgot where I was supposed to go with Malaena cause I started doing Shuma's missions. Any help?
Ah, yeah the new mission system isn't compatible with the new one. If she isn't responding to you talking you either need to go to her room, go to Temur in the Khan System or go to Lewis in the King system. One of those will put you back on track.

Reactions: Xhin
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes