4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
0.7 is now live for the public:

Changelog:
- Added Shelly's first progression
- Shuma is now a full fledged member of the crew with Name sign above her room and a sleeping scene! ;)
- All crew members now have dialogue after their first scene (some were missing follow up dialogue)
- Fixed numerous bugs around Shuma not appearing in the crew in certain conditions
- Updated the checklist code to be more future proof and in line with how other systems work

Download link:

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Downloaded and played it, i still cant have more than 2 saves and auto save!:( I cant play this if i have to start over for every girls route:mad:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Downloaded and played it, i still cant have more than 2 saves and auto save!:( I cant play this if i have to start over for every girls route:mad:
You will no longer have to restart for every girls route.

Also can you explain what you mean by "can't have"? there should be 12 slots available.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
I started a new game and tried making a save in each part of the ship naming them Save1, Save2, Save3 and so on but when make 4 Save1 is gone only 2 3 and auto is left, i tried restart, delete the game and start over, i even deleted the save location but it didnt change anything.

Sorry for ranting but i really want to enjoy all of the game and i got worried:cry:

Edit: Just a guess but maybe the older ones is deleted for new saves

Last edited:

johnnyg1440

May 30, 2017
There seems to be a bug with the pilot room. Anytime I enter the room the option to interact with literally anything in the game goes away for whatever reason

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
There seems to be a bug with the pilot room. Anytime I enter the room the option to interact with literally anything in the game goes away for whatever reason
Would you mind giving some extra information? New game / old save? How far are you with each character? That kind of thing

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
question about the shelly mission: she said to put in everything there except the meat and cut the ingredients into small bits...
how do i successfully do it? nothing to cut the ingredients with, and when i put everything except the meat she tells me i added something extra (when i didn't)
am i missing something? is the dish supposed to be failed no matter what?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
question about the shelly mission: she said to put in everything there except the meat and cut the ingredients into small bits...
how do i successfully do it? nothing to cut the ingredients with, and when i put everything except the meat she tells me i added something extra (when i didn't)
am i missing something? is the dish supposed to be failed no matter what?
It doesn't matter what you get in the cooking little mini game, just slightly different dialogue afterwards.

If you don't add the steak, the fish and the blue brain looking thing, you'll get max points.

Reactions: randomklark

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
It doesn't matter what you get in the cooking little mini game, just slightly different dialogue afterwards.

If you don't add the steak, the fish and the blue brain looking thing, you'll get max points.
in hindsight... i should've guess the blue thing wasn't a good idea to serve

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Nergal senpai will we have a feature where we can replay back story scenes?
that scene with kittena and MC hiding underground in a tight space was glorious hope that scene with the two of them hiding in a tight area would happen again... maybe this time in the ship or hiding from enemies again? but of course this time its a special intercourse scene

Reactions: HartsRed

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Nergal senpai will we have a feature where we can replay back story scenes?
that scene with kittena and MC hiding underground in a tight space was glorious hope that scene with the two of them hiding in a tight area would happen again... maybe this time in the ship or hiding from enemies again? but of course this time its a special intercourse scene
Oh I didn't think people would be interested in replaying those type of scenes. But I could potentially do that. As for what you mentioned specifically, I hadn't planned another occurrence of that type of scene, but who knows! Plenty more stuff to come first though ;)

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Pick your favourite to form an intimate relationship with, or maybe... multiple. There are many choices to make and not all of them leading to happy outcomes, but it's up to you, the player.
So excuse me if i'm wrong but can i take this game like a "Trainer" type of game of sot or not?

Joker ec

Apr 2, 2019
well i dont have much to say this time i like the new scenes and the fast travel works well, just a little slow sometimes, the bj scene is well, the only thing is that some characters like the guards of shuma or the girl before the red queen are looking old in comparation to the new artstyle, good as always keep the good work;)

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
I love how the game is shaping up so far, I'm not sure about a combat system personally, but we'll see how that pans out ^^

arkangel77

Jan 12, 2020
are there going to be more animated scenes than just the one with the queen? cause i get that scene first and then just get a little disapointed by still images

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
Would you mind giving some extra information? New game / old save? How far are you with each character? That kind of thing
i think he hasnt noticed the new mail icon on the left of the screen :)
whenever you get a mail, you arent able to interact with anything else until you open the mail; atleast i think that might be the problem, cuz it happened to me aswell ^^

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes