4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
You will no longer have to restart for every girls route.

Also can you explain what you mean by "can't have"? there should be 12 slots available.
I started a new game and tried making a save in each part of the ship naming them Save1, Save2, Save3 and so on but when make 4 Save1 is gone only 2 3 and auto is left, i tried restart, delete the game and start over, i even deleted the save location but it didnt change anything.

Sorry for ranting but i really want to enjoy all of the game and i got worried:cry:

Edit: Just a guess but maybe the older ones is deleted for new saves
Having the same problem, I started out 2 saves, then made my 3th save and lost my first one, I wondered what was going on, so I made a 4th save, and now I had saves 2, 3 and 4, then I made a 5th and lost my second save, kept messing with it and somehow lucked out and got a 4th save slot, currently I have saves 14, 13, 11, and 7... so it isn't deleting the oldest save.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I love how the game is shaping up so far, I'm not sure about a combat system personally, but we'll see how that pans out ^^
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it :)

how do i pass the cooking part
You shouldn't need to do anything specific, you should be able to get pass it regardless of you score. And don't worry if you got a low score, it only changes a bit dialogue after you've done the selection.

are there going to be more animated scenes than just the one with the queen? cause i get that scene first and then just get a little disapointed by still images
When they make 8k a month.
It's a long term goal for the project. The Red Queen scene was put in to show you what we want to accomplish with all the scenes (including sound effects / voice acting). I've recently moved the goals around a bit, so animation will begin at the $6k, and instead of having 3 progressions a month, since it seems really requested.

i think he hasnt noticed the new mail icon on the left of the screen :)
whenever you get a mail, you arent able to interact with anything else until you open the mail; atleast i think that might be the problem, cuz it happened to me aswell ^^
Oh really? I didn't realise that was an issue. That definitenly shouldn't happen, it should just be an icon that appears on the screen. I'll take a look at that, thanks for clarifying :)

Having the same problem, I started out 2 saves, then made my 3th save and lost my first one, I wondered what was going on, so I made a 4th save, and now I had saves 2, 3 and 4, then I made a 5th and lost my second save, kept messing with it and somehow lucked out and got a 4th save slot, currently I have saves 14, 13, 11, and 7... so it isn't deleting the oldest save.
Hmm thank you for the information. I'll be taking a look at this before releasing the 0.8 build.

How do i gain 1000 crédits for Shelly?
If you rescue Shuma you'll get a load of credits as well as completing the Red Queen's mission.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Seems like a bug with Shelly quest, the game went all buggy and softlocks itself when you gave her the flower. Might be only on my end though

Oct 22, 2019
is there a way to see where the planets are where can refill or a way to have infinite fuel?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Seems like a bug with Shelly quest, the game went all buggy and softlocks itself when you gave her the flower. Might be only on my end though
Could you provide any more information? What do you mean soft lock?

is there a way to see where the planets are where can refill or a way to have infinite fuel?
Not at the moment, but I hope to get that functionality in soon :)

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Could you provide any more information? What do you mean soft lock?
After giving her the flower, you'll get booted to your room but after that you cant interact with anything/anyone other than changing the area from the drop down menu at the top. Theres also exclamation mark (event) on her room but its just a static image (not pulsing) like the other event and you cant even click it. Her sprites also still appears on the airlock area but you cant interact with it at all. Tried restarting the game from the beginning at it still happens
Also after playing for a while, seems like the bug also happened with Catherine and Lillith sex scene, though after trying around i can fix it by opening the phone and then going to the Space Travel screen

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
It would be nice if the closer you get to the girls, the more they let their desires out during sexual actions. During sex they should be just expressing how much they want a creampie and how good the dick feels ect ect. Build them up to the point where they just let everything flow out, which is kinda already there, it's just very, very basic. Sex scenes being multiple parts long would be nice as well, instead of just being a one and done scene. Let our man fill these girls up to full like they want. Perhaps maybe some xray for creampies? Not necessary but would be a cool optional addition during the sex scenes. Also is there going to be more actual sex in the near future? These girls all say they want it but it doesn't happen. I'm really liking pretty much everything about this and will be donating to your patreon. I'm hoping for a more harem friendly game or maybe just more sex friends like the milf, she's my favorite.

amplexus

Dec 19, 2017
Hi i love your game, and the girls are all perfect! The only thing i dont like is the side profile of their noses... its a little bit odd.
Any chance of a futa crew member, or the option to make the MC a futa?

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really liked the game until I had to choose between 2...makes no sense for me first you can flirt with all of them and then sorry no harem ^^

ddm1

Dec 22, 2017
Hey how do i meet the red queen in the first mission?i land on the planet there is some dialogue and then i dont ckow what to do, there is only the shuttle and the refueling station highlighted when i press space and in the zone with the prision i cant do anything either? what am i missing?

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
i got a bug when i have to find a flower for shelly, i cant travel to other worlds cause the ship is stuck in space

ddm1

Dec 22, 2017
Hey how do i meet the red queen in the first mission?i land on the planet there is some dialogue and then i dont ckow what to do, there is only the shuttle and the refueling station highlighted when i press space and in the zone with the prision i cant do anything either? what am i missing?
NVM, i just figured it out turns out i am just dumb

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
After giving her the flower, you'll get booted to your room but after that you cant interact with anything/anyone other than changing the area from the drop down menu at the top. Theres also exclamation mark (event) on her room but its just a static image (not pulsing) like the other event and you cant even click it. Her sprites also still appears on the airlock area but you cant interact with it at all. Tried restarting the game from the beginning at it still happens
Also after playing for a while, seems like the bug also happened with Catherine and Lillith sex scene, though after trying around i can fix it by opening the phone and then going to the Space Travel screen
I think that may be an issue with the phone menu blocking interactions, which I think I've fixed in 0.8 :)

It would be nice if the closer you get to the girls, the more they let their desires out during sexual actions. During sex they should be just expressing how much they want a creampie and how good the dick feels ect ect. Build them up to the point where they just let everything flow out, which is kinda already there, it's just very, very basic. Sex scenes being multiple parts long would be nice as well, instead of just being a one and done scene. Let our man fill these girls up to full like they want. Perhaps maybe some xray for creampies? Not necessary but would be a cool optional addition during the sex scenes. Also is there going to be more actual sex in the near future? These girls all say they want it but it doesn't happen. I'm really liking pretty much everything about this and will be donating to your patreon. I'm hoping for a more harem friendly game or maybe just more sex friends like the milf, she's my favorite.
Glad you're enjoying the game! :) The multi part idea is actually something that will be introduced with the penetration scenes. I won't be doing any expressions that seem out of character. So don't expect someone as proud as Lillith or as timid as Catherine to ever beg for a creampie (just as an example). I want the characters to be true to their personality even when it comes to the sex dialogue, and I'm hoping so far I've made them all distinct in how they act and react.

I thought we could click on the TV to replay scenes?
You certainly can - is it not working for you?

Hi i love your game, and the girls are all perfect! The only thing i dont like is the side profile of their noses... its a little bit odd.
Any chance of a futa crew member, or the option to make the MC a futa?
Glad you like them! There are still plenty more NPCs to come too and I hope you'll enjoy them as well ^^ As for futa, most likely not.

Really liked the game until I had to choose between 2...makes no sense for me first you can flirt with all of them and then sorry no harem ^^
Having to choose is being removed from 0.8.

i got a bug when i have to find a flower for shelly, i cant travel to other worlds cause the ship is stuck in space
Can you post a screenshot or something similar? I'm finding it hard to understand what you mean.

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
I think that may be an issue with the phone menu blocking interactions, which I think I've fixed in 0.8 :)

Glad you're enjoying the game! :) The multi part idea is actually something that will be introduced with the penetration scenes. I won't be doing any expressions that seem out of character. So don't expect someone as proud as Lillith or as timid as Catherine to ever beg for a creampie (just as an example). I want the characters to be true to their personality even when it comes to the sex dialogue, and I'm hoping so far I've made them all distinct in how they act and react.

You certainly can - is it not working for you?

Glad you like them! There are still plenty more NPCs to come too and I hope you'll enjoy them as well ^^ As for futa, most likely not.

Having to choose is being removed from 0.8.

Can you post a screenshot or something similar? I'm finding it hard to understand what you mean.
thats what i meant i cant fly anywhere causew i am stuck

Ojunix

Jul 31, 2017
Hi Nergal, I'm greatly enjoying this erotic game & big fan of Witchking art, I greatly look forward to more sexual encounters with the girls, I noticed you check here often & answer questions so I thought I could leave a couple questions in hopes to see you reply to them.
1. I finish up to the latest version & I'm out of credits for fuel & I was wondering what do I need to do to get more credits cause don't wanna get a game over or just can't go anywhere cause no fuel?
2. Where there be a Harem options in the future for this game cause I hate breaking up with any of the girls (broke my heart breaking up with cat girl pilot) & wanna share them all?
3. Curious what other sexual stuff would be in the game besides BJ's/Boobjobs/Vaginal, will there be Anal/Threesomes/Scissoring etc?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi Nergal, I'm greatly enjoying this erotic game & big fan of Witchking art, I greatly look forward to more sexual encounters with the girls, I noticed you check here often & answer questions so I thought I could leave a couple questions in hopes to see you reply to them.
1. I finish up to the latest version & I'm out of credits for fuel & I was wondering what do I need to do to get more credits cause don't wanna get a game over or just can't go anywhere cause no fuel?
2. Where there be a Harem options in the future for this game cause I hate breaking up with any of the girls (broke my heart breaking up with cat girl pilot) & wanna share them all?
3. Curious what other sexual stuff would be in the game besides BJ's/Boobjobs/Vaginal, will there be Anal/Threesomes/Scissoring etc?
Hi! I'm glad you're enjoying the game :) Happy to answer your questions ^^

1) If you don't have enough money for fuel, just try refuelling, you'll get the fuel you need, but something happens first ;)
2) I've been undoing some of the things that I implemented and changing story things slightly so you don't have to break up with girls. As for a full blown harem ending, this is still up for debate.
3) Depends on the character, but anal yes, threesomes definitely, and scissoring, well probably yes, but much further down the line ;)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes