4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
This game feels like a very early to mid 2000's newgrounds flash game. Ain't nothing wrong, it just gives me that very odd feeling of nostalgia.

To the dev, any chance you can add an option to rebind keys? Like make the right mouse button close the menu.

Reactions: jaredforks
Jan 24, 2018
let me just say this is a good game tho their are a few little issues that could be resolved when your fucking the red queen you go into the setting it removes the slider for the speed an the other icons needed to finish the scene which pretty much leaves you just watching them fucking so thats a bug or glitch an the second when you dropped the married cat girl off to see her husband cant remember her name your supposedly get a text from her well i got nothing an it locks all intereactions so i was left just clicking to progress it like normal which worked but kinda pointless to receive it if you cant read it an mess up the games interactions otherwise i love it an will keep an eye on it till its completion or like the many other games gets abandoned which i hope is the first an not the latter

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey all, sorry for not replying as much recently. Crunch time of the next update has really hit hard so I've been focusing on that. Just taking a quick break at the moment.

I have a problem, when I go on the first mission "the red queen" I click on the place to enter and say that I have to supply the ship, just that even when I refuel it keeps saying that I have to refuel, what should I do ? can someone tell me?
Hey, I don't fully understand your problem unfortunately. Could I get a screenshot or maybe even a video of this?

how do i use the mision panel, every time i click it it just move up and down, and ant acces to any mision
I think the mission panel maybe bugged for older saves, but I'm not 100% sure. Which missions are you expecting to see (i.e. who haven't you completed yet?)

I played this yesterday and after all that travel and finally completing the missions that'd unlock scenes for all the girls, I'm greeted by that bug that replaces the quarters image with the one of shelly sleeping. Unable to click on any other girl after that even if there's an exclamation mark on them and soon as I click Malaena's study, the screen goes back and the game stops responding. I close it and load another save, same story. Hope you can fix this soon since it's stopping me from enjoying this gem of a game.
Hmm very strange I thought I had fixed this. I assume this is when you are loading after saving in the Corridor? I believe if you give a little bit of time, the black screen and lack of response will eventually load correctly. Do you mind listing what kind of specs your PC has?

Yep, that was an old save, before the update. But still, can you name systems and planet that I need to visit?
One of the big ones if the planet Lewis, in the King System, in the Hero Cluster. You'll need to go here for Malaena's and Mia's missions. Malaena also ask you to go to Temur in the Khan system. What characters do you need to progress with?

call me stupid but i don´t get an cooking score over 4 :/
has anybody a walkthorugh?
Don't put in the fish, meat or brain thing. It will get you a perfect score, but you don't need it to continue.

This game feels like a very early to mid 2000's newgrounds flash game. Ain't nothing wrong, it just gives me that very odd feeling of nostalgia.

To the dev, any chance you can add an option to rebind keys? Like make the right mouse button close the menu.
I think that's a compliment? Thanks! :p As for key bindings, yeah I hope to do that in the future, might not be for a while though.

let me just say this is a good game tho their are a few little issues that could be resolved when your fucking the red queen you go into the setting it removes the slider for the speed an the other icons needed to finish the scene which pretty much leaves you just watching them fucking so thats a bug or glitch an the second when you dropped the married cat girl off to see her husband cant remember her name your supposedly get a text from her well i got nothing an it locks all intereactions so i was left just clicking to progress it like normal which worked but kinda pointless to receive it if you cant read it an mess up the games interactions otherwise i love it an will keep an eye on it till its completion or like the many other games gets abandoned which i hope is the first an not the latter
I'm not sure I understand the issue. Are you saying if you open the main menu while The Red Queen scene is playing it breaks the animation control menu? You should just be able to press "Tab" and that will open the phone menu to read the text message. Does that not work for you?

Where is the update?
I thought it was today
The public build (0.8) is indeed tomorrow, not sure where the idea it was today came from. The patron build 0.9 will be released on Friday.

lynxx

Jul 3, 2017
NergalsNest Hey, just have a question regarding the progression of the game. Do you plan to add different clothes or adding features to the existing clothes? I would love to see some more "skimpier" clothes! :D

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
I ran out of fuel once already, and I just ran out of fuel again. It teleports me back to a planet, and says "I have no business" or something along those lines. I can't move anymore, and I can't do anything except sit on the ship the entire time. What do I do?

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
whelp... my save is unusable again. Guess I'll be playing the waiting game instead. Hopefully someone posts a save soon

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Nice, really nice, game concept.

I am put off by the fact that the ingame sex is only oral. There really should be variations, especially since all the girls seem to share pretty much the same bodies (breasts the size of planets and asses that would otherwise cause them to fall over).

The drawings are great, but I'm probably gonna stop updating the game because the above makes it practically uninteresting, especially considering the fact that you COULD have made variations to the concept art.

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
I think that's a compliment? Thanks! :p As for key bindings, yeah I hope to do that in the future, might not be for a while though.
Oh it definitely is a compliment. There's a good amount of material presented within the current build but your plans for future content and what version number is out has gotten me a bit confused as to whether it's version 0.0.8 (like 8%) or 0.8 (like 80%) finished.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Was super hyped for this game because of the beautiful artwork and cast of females!
But I read the faq to find there will be no harem and no pregnancy. )':
Missed opportunity, I dont want to play a game a bajilion times to try and have sex with each different character.

Good luck to the dev

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
NergalsNest Hey, just have a question regarding the progression of the game. Do you plan to add different clothes or adding features to the existing clothes? I would love to see some more "skimpier" clothes! :D
I do have different outfits for the characters including, bunny suits, lingerie, underwear, swimsuits etc. I just haven't got anywhere in the story yet that has prompted me to use them ^^

I ran out of fuel once already, and I just ran out of fuel again. It teleports me back to a planet, and says "I have no business" or something along those lines. I can't move anymore, and I can't do anything except sit on the ship the entire time. What do I do?
Which planet is this? Can you use the refuel menu when you right click on the planet?

whelp... my save is unusable again. Guess I'll be playing the waiting game instead. Hopefully someone posts a save soon
Can you describe in what way it's unusable? Or even drop your save file here.

Nice, really nice, game concept.

I am put off by the fact that the ingame sex is only oral. There really should be variations, especially since all the girls seem to share pretty much the same bodies (breasts the size of planets and asses that would otherwise cause them to fall over).

The drawings are great, but I'm probably gonna stop updating the game because the above makes it practically uninteresting, especially considering the fact that you COULD have made variations to the concept art.
I'll agree that the characters are all big chested and have butts, though would definitely disagree they have the same body type. I'm not really sure what you're getting at. If I should have not commissioned the artwork that builds up to scenes and instead got more sex scenes? I'd rather have a good build for each character than 6 or 7 different meaningless sex scenes. If you're looking for that kind of game, well, this isn't it. Additionally, the amount of artwork that is produced is solely dependent on funding.

That said the penetration scenes for the crew members are beginning in 0.11, with each build focused a particular crew member. (Same as it has been so far)

Oh it definitely is a compliment. There's a good amount of material presented within the current build but your plans for future content and what version number is out has gotten me a bit confused as to whether it's version 0.0.8 (like 8%) or 0.8 (like 80%) finished.
I think you misunderstand build numbers. They do not represent a percentage of work complete. They just represent how many builds have passed since the project started. I do not yet know how many builds there will be, since patron suport directly correlates to how quickly the game can be developed (more support, more per month / build etc). But to give you an idea of how much content is left; each crew members will have at least 5 levels of progression, and we've only just finished completing the first progression levels. That doesn't include other NPCs, main story builds, etc.

Was super hyped for this game because of the beautiful artwork and cast of females!
But I read the faq to find there will be no harem and no pregnancy. )':
Missed opportunity, I dont want to play a game a bajilion times to try and have sex with each different character.

Good luck to the dev
There will definitely not be pregnancy. Harem is unknown at this point. But you will only have to play the game once to unlock everything. I need to update the FAQ.

How can i get the "sleeping scenes"?
Use the machine to the right of Shelly in engineering. That will activate "night mode", which is where the crew will go to bed. Use it again to leave night mode.

Strange.
Im following the thread but get no notifications of new posts.
Happens to me sometimes as well.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes