4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Wow, I remember seeing that game project a little while ago and then I saw this update for v0.8 and I thought either this guy works REALLY fast or this game will be a lot shorter than I imagined. Then I go to the patreon page and I see the dev talking about the next planned update being V0.10... So V0.8 is actually V0.08. Yep, that makes more sense!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Wow, I remember seeing that game project a little while ago and then I saw this update for v0.8 and I thought either this guy works REALLY fast or this game will be a lot shorter than I imagined. Then I go to the patreon page and I see the dev talking about the next planned update being V0.10... So V0.8 is actually V0.08. Yep, that makes more sense!
No, that's not how build numbers work. You assume it's going to go 0.9 > 1.0?

Raida

Sep 14, 2018
are we not able to get all Mia scenes? I finished all the quests and I saw that I haven't unlocked her scenes in the menu.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
How far have you got with her? What hasn't unlocked?
Well i don't know about that guy, but for me, she is bugged right after blood samples. She told me to sleep and return tomorrow. That i did, but she refuse to make a second examination. I can only ask her same old questions about her work and crew.

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
So i'm enjoying the game alot but I keep getting notifications of a text from crew members after scenes but when I check my phone they don't load and it's just blank.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Sadly have to report, i still cant have more than 2 manual saves and autosave. I try to have one save each for crewmember, trying be faithful:sneaky:. For now i'll go with temporal solution by having copied saves otside the save folder, maybe extra work but i'll take it so long i can enjoy this so far great game;)

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
There are several issues with the UI that I think could be improved that would greatly increase the playability and enjoyability of this game.

First and foremost, the keymap is only displayed at the very beginning of play, then I wasn't able to find it again to remind myself what key does what. Adding a reference to the escape menu would be nice. After that, it seems that the missions menu doesn't really do anything at all. There's a stacking list of main missions and character missions that I could not interact with at all. Completely unresponsive.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well i don't know about that guy, but for me, she is bugged right after blood samples. She told me to sleep and return tomorrow. That i did, but she refuse to make a second examination. I can only ask her same old questions about her work and crew.
So just to confirm, you rested in your bed? Did you get a text message from her afterwards, or was it just nothing?

So i'm enjoying the game alot but I keep getting notifications of a text from crew members after scenes but when I check my phone they don't load and it's just blank.
I actually think this might be that the text message menu is still scrolled down? Can you check the scroller on the side and see if you can scroll up?

Sadly have to report, i still cant have more than 2 manual saves and autosave. I try to have one save each for crewmember, trying be faithful:sneaky:. For now i'll go with temporal solution by having copied saves otside the save folder, maybe extra work but i'll take it so long i can enjoy this so far great game;)
Yeah the save issue is proving to be more problematic than I thought, I'm having a hard time crack down the issue. But I hope to get it resolved as soon as possible. Glad you're enjoying it despite that though!

my save is still unuseable pls upload a save file from the last version
Glad you better describe the problem rather than just saying it's unusable please?

There are several issues with the UI that I think could be improved that would greatly increase the playability and enjoyability of this game.

First and foremost, the keymap is only displayed at the very beginning of play, then I wasn't able to find it again to remind myself what key does what. Adding a reference to the escape menu would be nice. After that, it seems that the missions menu doesn't really do anything at all. There's a stacking list of main missions and character missions that I could not interact with at all. Completely unresponsive.
Yeah a massive UI overhaul is on the cards for sure. I'm not happy with a lot of it (you can tell I'm a coder and not a UX person haha xD). And I hope to make improvements over the next couple of builds.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
So just to confirm, you rested in your bed? Did you get a text message from her afterwards, or was it just nothing?
Ye i did rest in the bed, mc told me something like i had to rest, and then that he is feeling better. But Mia told me that she was about to take five more minutes, and then i can only ask her old qustions no new event.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Ye i did rest in the bed, mc told me something like i had to rest, and then that he is feeling better. But Mia told me that she was about to take five more minutes, and then i can only ask her old qustions no new event.
So did you get the text? Did you skip the dialogue that tells you what to do next? Is the mission tab for Mia empty?

Coren

May 8, 2020
Playing this game, I really enjoy the constant theme of thickness. I certainly prefer the more filled out frame, I personally think the boob size is gratuitous to the point of harming the humanoid silhouette and makes it a tad hard for someone who is face blind like myself to recognize the characters from one scene to another since the boobs have to transform in impossible ways to even be in the same image.

That being said I recognize boob power being set to 15 is a desire many people have and I understand the boob to head size ratio is of no consequence and, indeed, is desirable in that sector. I expect no change. Begging for at least barely legal Catherine to maybe have a significant reduction to match her character. She looks like just as much of an intimidating sex-goddess as Lilith.

Technically, I have had no issue with the 0.8 version sans one instance where the cash amounts are delayed in updating. Fast travel bypasses system jump random events? Is that intended? Design wise I would pay attention to fuel use VS income. The ratio is obviously non functional in this version but it would not be difficult to turn this fantastic idea into the bane of any players' existence.

My only hard issue is with the UI. Advancing text should probably be disabled while the text box is hidden. Sex scenes are stuttered by the high opacity of the text box and relatively intermittent showing of that box. I see you are pacing the dialog but it is coming at the expense of the imagery and you have mentioned repeatedly at the prohibitive cost of that imagery, I should probably be harder to pull attention from it. Live planets should be easier to determine from dead ones at this stage and likely for quite some time (a dim white halo for active planets maybe?). Active systems should probably be easier to determine during this development as well. That spacebar hotspot pulse feature seems pretty critical to removing stilted gameplay. I am not confident that feature can be applied to the starmap in anyway but that is my first thought. The system connections just....don't feel right relative to the system placement? Even with the fat stack of cash, it still made me a bit anxious to just go a few systems over as I didn't know how many jumps that would take me from the nearest fuel zone, I would be petrified of travel if the possibility of stranding was any higher.

I, personally, really like the story elements that would make some characters exclusive in relationships vs the far more open relationships. It really makes the characters feel different. Hard harem makes sense in corruption and dominance style MC characters but this character, as similar to Goofy in mannerisms but like Kingdom Hearts' Sora in many others, is clearly more sensitive and reactive to the situation than those characters. I think it's really cool how some characters struggle with the morality of some sexual relationships, others struggle with the degree of trust and attachment the relationship they want would entail, and others are looking to get a piece of meat and maybe be treated like one in turn. It was a surprise the mechanic existed, thought, as I went straight for a Catherine waifu then was warned that meant no green orc pelvic destruction until I was already quite involved in the Lillith path. I'm not sure being being totally cold to any crew member the MC is not trying to bone is the complete answer here. The scenario may match the romance characters but it doesn't match the MC. Handling the crews personalities can't be locked up with the handling of the crews' sexual organs.

From total ignorance to the total completion of this content took about 4 hours or so and I. Am. Glacial. 30 minute forecasts on this site normally mean I'm in it for about 4-5 hours.

The escape menu seems like it's in danger of being unresponsive. Total conjecture, i can't put my finger on it but something seems insensitive about that menu, which is a wonder since it is largely nonfunctional at the moment looking at the options that seem planned.

Bigger female orgasms and I'll pledge. Great work, I hope my feedback can do some good.

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017

I actually think this might be that the text message menu is still scrolled down? Can you check the scroller on the side and see if you can scroll up?

Yeah the save issue is proving to be more problematic than I thought, I'm having a hard time crack down the issue. But I hope to get it resolved as soon as possible. Glad you're enjoying it despite that though!

Glad you better describe the problem rather than just saying it's unusable please?

Yeah a massive UI overhaul is on the cards for sure. I'm not happy with a lot of it (you can tell I'm a coder and not a UX person haha xD). And I hope to make improvements over the next couple of builds.
i already did that after the last update i also send a screenshot its not my fault that youre not responding

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i already did that after the last update i also send a screenshot its not my fault that youre not responding
If I don't respond it's probably because I'm looking into it, or I've been really busy, as well answering other's people's questions. Sorry I don't keep track of everyone's individual issues. So I'm assuming you're experiencing the same issue as before? With nothing appearing on space travel? Can you press "M" to make the galaxy map appear so you can fast travel? Does that solve the issue?

Raida

Sep 14, 2018
How far have you got with her? What hasn't unlocked?
dw, I actually figured it out, I just had to go to sleep and get the notification, its really weird when it says all quests are completed, also we need to see which planets we can actually visit with an icon above so we can refuel

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes