4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

halluva

May 18, 2017
I don't understand the point of making two of the relationship paths exclusive to one another. It's not some sort of meaningful choice; it just feels super arbitrary and means you can't see all the content in one playthrough.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Question about the map feature, is it always gonna be easy getting point to point or do you have to explore to unlock fast travel in the final update?

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
A New character named Joira...a System named Khan with a planet named Temur... That's some sweet references.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Last line is Mia saying "Let's go", the text box then disappears and it stays on the picture.
Thanks, I'll take a look into it.

Question about the map feature, is it always gonna be easy getting point to point or do you have to explore to unlock fast travel in the final update?
I haven't fully decided yet. But normal travel will be needed to do some of the side quests and stuff like that. Scanning planets for resources / artifacts etc.

wen will be public?
Probably around late september if you go off of his patreon release schedule.
It's always 4 weeks after the release, but due to conflicting with another patreon build, it will be released on Thursday 24th.

Where is creep?
Creep?

A New character named Joira...a System named Khan with a planet named Temur... That's some sweet references.
Well Khan and Temur follow the naming convention I've got for the galaxy so far :p And Joira... Hot red head captain... Who could that be referencing I wonder... :sneaky:

MedWellSoyuz1

Oct 24, 2017
this game has cheats or walkthrough?
Walkthrough is built-in. There's a mission list that gives you your next objective. Pulling up the map while in space (press M) also has exactly where you need to go marked so you can fast travel. Talk to girls a couple times to start their quests (may have to advance main story ). The game will mark them with an exclamation point when you can advance their story. They also show up in the missions list.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm in trouble right after the encounter with the red queen, have a dialogue with the crew and stay on this screen, does anyone know if it's a bug, where should I click to get out of there?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've restarted the save before, no matter what choice I make is on this screen. Help me please!

idkfknow

Apr 5, 2019
Hey, I really like the design of the game and everything, but I'm having a problem!

When ever I try to initiate space travel for the very first quest, the game always crashes without a doubt, or the screen goes black while the sound plays and I can't interact with anything. Is there a problem I'm having, or is this is a bug? I'm playing on the most recent public version btw

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm in trouble right after the encounter with the red queen, have a dialogue with the crew and stay on this screen, does anyone know if it's a bug, where should I click to get out of there?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've restarted the save before, no matter what choice I make is on this screen. Help me please!
A white arrow should appear in the bottom left corner of the screen so you can return. What resolution are you playing in? It doesn't seem to fit the aspect ratio 16:9.

Hey, I really like the design of the game and everything, but I'm having a problem!

When ever I try to initiate space travel for the very first quest, the game always crashes without a doubt, or the screen goes black while the sound plays and I can't interact with anything. Is there a problem I'm having, or is this is a bug? I'm playing on the most recent public version btw
Can you try lowering your graphics setting to the lowest and trying again?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah it was the dev idea to give girls their own personalities and monogamy was one of them. He will change that soon apparently after the idea of locking content, forcing multiple playthroughs didnt resonate with his supporters.
Btw the black catgirl also locks you of content too and maybe the blonde human.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes