4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

69AssLover69

Jul 12, 2020
Is there a Walkthrough? Kinda stuck after the Kittena b/j scene. pls help? 10/10 tho. luv from Aus
:LUL:

Last edited:

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah it was the dev idea to give girls their own personalities and monogamy was one of them. He will change that soon apparently after the idea of locking content, forcing multiple playthroughs didnt resonate with his supporters.
Btw the black catgirl also locks you of content too and maybe the blonde human.
welp, until the next update then...

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Creep fast food place?
The Fast Food Joint is only accessed when you completely run out of warp cores and gas and have no money to spare for either, you'll get a scene that happens where your crew is forced to work manual labor to get money to afford fuel to continue traveling, and you'll get several members rather pissed off by it as well. The chances of you getting it after the first Red Queen mission are rather low as you get such a massive amount of money and with enemy ships currently disabled until combat is implemented your only worry is just wasting it all trying to get all the events out.

Is there a Walkthrough? Kinda stuck after the Kittena b/j scene. pls help? 10/10 tho. luv from Aus
There's a walkthrough built in the game. If you got the blowjob that's all she wrote for Kitenna's current events; you move on to another girl or just wait

Reactions: 69AssLover69

69AssLover69

Jul 12, 2020
The Fast Food Joint is only accessed when you completely run out of warp cores and gas and have no money to spare for either, you'll get a scene that happens where your crew is forced to work manual labor to get money to afford fuel to continue traveling, and you'll get several members rather pissed off by it as well. The chances of you getting it after the first Red Queen mission are rather low as you get such a massive amount of money and with enemy ships currently disabled until combat is implemented your only worry is just wasting it all trying to get all the events out.

There's a walkthrough built in the game. If you got the blowjob that's all she wrote for Kitenna's current events; you move on to another girl or just wait
How do I start the other girls events? Sorry if im dumb. Do I go to a planet? If so, which one?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah it was the dev idea to give girls their own personalities and monogamy was one of them. He will change that soon apparently after the idea of locking content, forcing multiple playthroughs didnt resonate with his supporters.
Btw the black catgirl also locks you of content too and maybe the blonde human.
Hmm this was supposed to have been removed in the Mia build as well, I think this is likely a bug and I'll need to take a look at it.

How do I start the other girls events? Sorry if im dumb. Do I go to a planet? If so, which one?
Yep, check the Objectives menu for what to do. Each girl can be started by talking to them in their default ship position. With Mia however you must have recruited Shuma to the ship first.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hmm this was supposed to have been removed in the Mia build as well, I think this is likely a bug and I'll need to take a look at it.

Yep, check the Objectives menu for what to do. Each girl can be started by talking to them in their default ship position. With Mia however you must have recruited Shuma to the ship first.
Yeah. I havent personally played the recent builds so its mostly conjecture from my part.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
like Nergal said in the post above, you basically just talk to them, usually their quests trigger on the second time you talk to them. Planets you have to travel to are all marked down with objective markers so it's just following whichever color represents them

Joker ec

Apr 2, 2019
Well after a long time I’m now a space ranger patreon so I guess I will review the builds in there or stay here a little more :)

Giganah7

Jan 16, 2019
I already give $10 to the patreon but like, is there anything I can do to get more people to donate?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hmmm didnt know Nergal was working on another game (Collaboration) which I wonder if it is impacting the game's support.
Also has anyone played it? Art looks good but the description doesnt (Sounds typical kingdom is conquered and then all the women become public cumdumps setting which is shit).

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well after a long time I’m now a space ranger patreon so I guess I will review the builds in there or stay here a little more :)
Thank you for supporting! :) I hope you will enjoy your stay!

I already give $10 to the patreon but like, is there anything I can do to get more people to donate?
Just spread the word as much as possible I guess :) Hopefully people will find it and it will be a project they want to enjoy / support!

Hmmm didnt know Nergal was working on another game (Collaboration) which I wonder if it is impacting the game's support.
Also has anyone played it? Art looks good but the description doesnt (Sounds typical kingdom is conquered and then all the women become public cumdumps setting which is shit).
Not sure why it would impact support. Demo isn't out yet, but is being worked on, should have a 0.1 build out for it soon. ( for those interested). And no, no, no. It's not about making them public cumdumps. This is more about corrupting the powerful women in the kingdom with a host of NPCs to play with and pretty open in the order / direction you do things. Sort of like another game I worked on...

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Thank you for supporting! :) I hope you will enjoy your stay!

Just spread the word as much as possible I guess :) Hopefully people will find it and it will be a project they want to enjoy / support!

Not sure why it would impact support. Demo isn't out yet, but is being worked on, should have a 0.1 build out for it soon. ( for those interested). And no, no, no. It's not about making them public cumdumps. This is more about corrupting the powerful women in the kingdom with a host of NPCs to play with and pretty open in the order / direction you do things. Sort of like another game I worked on...
Many think that worknig on multiple projects gives less attention to the main game which make people think twice about supporting.
Then pretty nice to see another project from you. Far too many devs do NTR now so its nice to have you around.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've created this poll on the patreon, all you need is a patreon account (do not need to be pledged) asking about artwork prioritisation. I won't necessarily implement the exact result, but I'm gauging what people's opinions are on the subject:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I've created this poll on the patreon, all you need is a patreon account (do not need to be pledged) asking about artwork prioritisation. I won't necessarily implement the exact result, but I'm gauging what people's opinions are on the subject:

I prefer option 1.
I feel like the other options would denigrate the characters. One or my issues with many western games is that girls have to either already know the MC or being promiscuous women who think you are just another sex partner. Hope you keep option 1 or somehow find a balance without degrading the characters.

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

voted for option 1. I understand people frustration with the slow burn process, and it does take awhile. but I feel it works out better in the long run. besides, jumping into the sex scene with little to no progression just feels jarring.

chefmike

Aug 28, 2018
I have a question how do I make the text box at the bottom of the screen smaller and off to the side. A few times it just was and out of the way so I could see all of the girl but now it's just one giant box at the bottom of the sceen

Coren

May 8, 2020
Oh, I guess I'm a little disappointed to hear the monogamous characters will have their character compromised. The fact that there was a difference put the characters over the top for me. Most games only do full harem or full lockout and i'm a supporter to the only other one i know that determines faithfulness based on the characters instead of the game.

Zorg771

Jun 6, 2020
This game is great so far and has a ton of potential but I have some critiques (note, I last played version 0.7.2, so this might be outdated):

1. The map is way too big. Why are there like 200 different planets when you can only visit like 10? Trying to find the planet you're supposed to go to for 15 minutes is not fun.
2. Not a big fan of locking content if you romance a certain character. Last time I checked, this was the plan, but I've looked at the replies above me and I saw someone say that you are now trashing this idea, can you confirm this?

Also, for your poll: Option 2. IMO, having some additional story-based artwork here and there is fine, but I think you need to accept that most people that play this want to see the sexy stuff and prioritize that. Just as long as it doesn't negatively affect the overall pacing.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes