4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
thank you!

Will the Shuma Q&A ever be released to the public?
I am not sure yet, I am tempted to keep it as a reward for those who stay pledged during the "off" months.

NergalsNest I downloaded your link but it's missing the part where I can start up the game.
What do you mean?

Any kind soul with a save? i fucked up mine, the auto save got me good xD
There should be one included with the game.

Stuck with Malaena storyline, surely a bug, I'm at the point where I can go with her see the meteor thingy, I already went on her and now I have a message end relation when I talk to her, everything is going on a loop and I can't progress.

I did all the rest of the content though
This is a known issue that will be resolved with the next build. Just end the relationship (don't worry it won't end) and you'll be able to progress normally (save it just before though just in case)

Any android port
Hopefully available with the next release.

Are old versions saves compatible with the updates?
Depends how old, everything from 0.11 onwards should be compatible I think.

Hello, is there a way to replay scenes ? I want to see kitenna's new animations but without having to redo her entire storyline
Look at your TV in your room, it has all of them.

Can someone help me? I have problem with mission "Gun training" with Kittenna. I don't remeber where is Grima's gun shop and I don't have a marker on the map where I should go.
It's located in Gods -> Vishnu -> Shiva

Reactions: Shadow_18_08

THICCTHICCTHIGHS

Sep 24, 2020
I am not sure yet, I am tempted to keep it as a reward for those who stay pledged during the "off" months.

What do you mean?

There should be one included with the game.

This is a known issue that will be resolved with the next build. Just end the relationship (don't worry it won't end) and you'll be able to progress normally (save it just before though just in case)

Hopefully available with the next release.

Depends how old, everything from 0.11 onwards should be compatible I think.

Look at your TV in your room, it has all of them.

It's located in Gods -> Vishnu -> Shiva
Okay thanks a lot. Keep up the great work !

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Great update, only problem got was the markers in the space map is not on the target system but in blank spaces a distant from them, like alittle to the left or down etc, looking forward to the future exploration feature and ofcourse THICC goodness:ROFLMAO:

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Anyone more then me that have the galaxy map fucked up, with the text location of the planets and missions etc? any fix for that? resu is 3840x2160 so i feel the problem aint on my end.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I see the last update has animated scenes. How far back have scenes started to be animated? That was what I was waiting to play this game for. The art was always great, I just cant get off to still cgs.

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Paulina bugged. Can't interact with her.

When I land on Griffin to find the culprit, there's no indicator, and nothing to click on to advance the quest.

dionero

Mar 19, 2020
I'm stuck with Redqueen storyline, precisely in the mission: "a special delivery 2". can somebody help me. please

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Anyone kind enough to give some direction on how to navigate the NIx quest tunnels would be great. I see the green arrows on the rock, but following them isn't working. Are there no arrows for Left?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I cannot progress with malena. as the other person mentioned i get stuck in the loop with the asteroids. breaking up wit her only made her dissapeare entirely. i tried a new save and it did same thing.

Blck

May 22, 2017
I cannot progress with malena. as the other person mentioned i get stuck in the loop with the asteroids. breaking up wit her only made her dissapeare entirely. i tried a new save and it did same thing.
You need to go to the grave of her brother and after that "on ship" and to her room and it will work

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
regarding Malaena's quest, there is a bug that after the "meteors shower" scene, it advances to the next step, but the previous step, the one about the "meteor's shower", remain active, and keeps appearing on the space map Immagine 2021-02-27 203717.png

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
btw, the animations are quite nice, would be nicer tho if the cumshots were somehow more "abundant", if you know what i mean :p

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
You need to go to the grave of her brother and after that "on ship" and to her room and it will work
Did that. She isnt there anymore. Just entirely gone from that room. I looked all over the ship and she isnt anywhere else. The asteroid mission just wants to replay over and over.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes