4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

mcmng

May 19, 2020
regarding Malaena's quest, there is a bug that after the "meteors shower" scene, it advances to the next step, but the previous step, the one about the "meteor's shower", remain active, and keeps appearing on the space map View attachment 1057339
Found the same bug, and now it's not possible to progress her questline past the graveyard scene.

Jan 3, 2021
I am not sure yet, I am tempted to keep it as a reward for those who stay pledged during the "off" months.
totally understandable, hopefully you do release it to the public for my sake (Shuma is my favorite followed by Malaena) but it's not my decision. Was surprised the Kittenna one was released so even just one is a blessing, plus its a smarter decision to keep it behind a paywall but I still hope you release it. Still a great game I am thoroughly enjoying so thank you and keep up the good work(y) hopefully my financial situation becomes better quickly so I can support the project and get the Q&A

Blck

May 22, 2017
Did that. She isnt there anymore. Just entirely gone from that room. I looked all over the ship and she isnt anywhere else. The asteroid mission just wants to replay over and over.
Room i mean her room where she sleeps :D , follow this
1. go on planet where her bother is buried, trigger scene and skipp it
2. after that go to the ship and go to the room where she sleeps (if she is not there you can use night mode on and off to reset her position)
3.enjoy the animation :D

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
I use to really like this game. Usually love games with chicks with giants tits but the sex progress is so slow. the sex scenes are sooo extremely vanilla soft(boring for me). Pretty fucking sure Lilith is teasing for anal: (the first pic she send of her butt on the cellphone and we can finger her ass in the shower) but here we are with what feel like base 2. I know im not expecting that we can do hardcore anal to all the girls or anything but Like the build it doesn't have enough content to fap straigth up like yeah theres like 2-3 good pics of lillith but that's it. The sex scene is just one pic of them from the side. And i subscribe 2 times like 1$(and prolly more i don't remember) i know it ain't shit but like after like 3 months in between, there was not like 1 new pic or anything new.

Last edited:

Cormac

May 18, 2017
stucked with Malaena quests, I can see only the meteor event, the game is bugged or I need to restart?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey guys, if you are reporting a bug, can you explain in more detail the bug you are getting? Additionally attaching a save file for a progression bug would be greatly appreciated too. (You can find your save file: C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project) And for crashes, system specs would be awesome and for UI oddities, your resolution would be perfect too.

It seems there are 2 bugs, one with Pauline not being interactable and Malaena seems to bug out after the meteor shower event. I'll take a look at those.

I've also attached the save file which I forgot to add to folder like a dummy. It has the 0.11 content completed, but nothing from 0.12 onwards (Kittenna's / Lillith's level 2 progression)

Great update, only problem got was the markers in the space map is not on the target system but in blank spaces a distant from them, like alittle to the left or down etc, looking forward to the future exploration feature and ofcourse THICC goodness:ROFLMAO:
What resolution are you playing in?

Anyone more then me that have the galaxy map fucked up, with the text location of the planets and missions etc? any fix for that? resu is 3840x2160 so i feel the problem aint on my end.
Think the issue is resolution, it was designed to work in 1920x1080, but I'll make a fix for the next build.

In the reworked animated scenes i see black or blue screen only. :(
Is this for all the new animated scenes? Does the dialogue appear? Or does nothing happen at all? What are the specs of your PC? What is your resolution? If you open up task manager is anything maxing out that shouldn't be?

I see the last update has animated scenes. How far back have scenes started to be animated? That was what I was waiting to play this game for. The art was always great, I just cant get off to still cgs.
I'm letting patrons decide which scenes get animated first, so it's sort of a random assortment at the moment. Kittenna is fully animated and Lillith has some animated scenes, and Nix has her scene animated too.

I use to really like this game. Usually love games with chicks with giants tits but the sex progress is so slow. the sex scenes are sooo extremely vanilla soft(boring for me). Pretty fucking sure Lilith is teasing for anal: (the first pic she send of her butt on the cellphone and we can finger her ass in the shower) but here we are with what feel like base 2. I know im not expecting that we can do hardcore anal to all the girls or anything but Like the build it doesn't have enough content to fap straigth up like yeah theres like 2-3 good pics of lillith but that's it. The sex scene is just one pic of them from the side. And i subscribe 2 times like 1$(and prolly more i don't remember) i know it ain't shit but like after like 3 months in between, there was not like 1 new pic or anything new.
Sorry you feel that way. About 50% of the artwork is used on build up images. I could spend all the art budget on just different sex scenes, but that would take away from the actual character progression. That said more support = more artwork budget = more scenes in each build.

Also on this point "but like after like 3 months in between, there was not like 1 new pic or anything new." Keep in mind I took some time off over Christmas and delivered the Q&A and the "not like 1 new pic or anything new" is actually untrue, since Lillith now has her level 2 progression complete, which included build up images as well as 3 new scenes with her.

stucked with Malaena quests, I can see only the meteor event, the game is bugged or I need to restart?
Can you try following Blck's advice and let me know if that works for you:

Room i mean her room where she sleeps :D , follow this

1. go on planet where her bother is buried, trigger scene and skipp it

2. after that go to the ship and go to the room where she sleeps (if she is not there you can use night mode on and off to reset her position)

3.enjoy the animation :D
It still feels a bit jank to make your way around the galaxy but, MY GOD, do I like me some alien booba. Well done!
Thanks, I know there are some teething problems with the new map. I'll get them sorted.

and still animated scenes not working just picture and speed bar on top right any one know how to fix it ? :(
You are looking at scenes that haven't been animated yet. Not everything has been animated. Even if I had unlimited funds (which I don't :p) it would still take time to get every scene in the game animated, especially with more being added every build.

the game rip when i finish with fingering lilith's shithole
Can you give more detail please?

Reactions: ninguemligah

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Thx for your answer Mate, i look forward to next build. And btw i rather wait for quality than have sloppy fast made sex scene etc. So take your time, quality always wins in the end, just like Sparta did many times for example.

Reactions: PsychicStress

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
Hey guys, if you are reporting a bug, can you explain in more detail the bug you are getting? Additionally attaching a save file for a progression bug would be greatly appreciated too. (You can find your save file: C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project) And for crashes, system specs would be awesome and for UI oddities, your resolution would be perfect too.

It seems there are 2 bugs, one with Pauline not being interactable and Malaena seems to bug out after the meteor shower event. I'll take a look at those.

I've also attached the save file which I forgot to add to folder like a dummy. It has the 0.11 content completed, but nothing from 0.12 onwards (Kittenna's / Lillith's level 2 progression)

Think the issue is resolution, it was designed to work in 1920x1080, but I'll make a fix for the next build.

Is this for all the new animated scenes? Does the dialogue appear? Or does nothing happen at all? What are the specs of your PC? What is your resolution? If you open up task manager is anything maxing out that shouldn't be?

I'm letting patrons decide which scenes get animated first, so it's sort of a random assortment at the moment. Kittenna is fully animated and Lillith has some animated scenes, and Nix has her scene animated too.

Sorry you feel that way. About 50% of the artwork is used on build up images. I could spend all the art budget on just different sex scenes, but that would take away from the actual character progression. That said more support = more artwork budget = more scenes in each build.

Also on this point "but like after like 3 months in between, there was not like 1 new pic or anything new." Keep in mind I took some time off over Christmas and delivered the Q&A and the "not like 1 new pic or anything new" is actually untrue, since Lillith now has her level 2 progression complete, which included build up images as well as 3 new scenes with her.

Thanks, I know there are some teething problems with the new map. I'll get them sorted.

You are looking at scenes that haven't been animated yet. Not everything has been animated. Even if I had unlimited funds (which I don't :p) it would still take time to get every scene in the game animated, especially with more being added every build.

like, i cant finish dialogue when i finish bathroom scene, game only freez with fingers in her anus and vagina, i can do nothing, except open phone or press esc button, i tried to save, exit then load but it still return me to frozen scene

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019

I played in 1600x900 windowed

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018

Thank for sharing the save, I can't find where to put it tho, even in AppData, any tips ?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thank for sharing the save, I can't find where to put it tho, even in AppData, any tips ?
Have you played the game before? If you haven't then that folder won't exist. If you have it should exist where I put (assuming you're replacing [YOUR USERNAME] with you actual username)

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes