4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
Hey guys, if you are reporting a bug, can you explain in more detail the bug you are getting? Additionally attaching a save file for a progression bug would be greatly appreciated too. (You can find your save file: C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project) And for crashes, system specs would be awesome and for UI oddities, your resolution would be perfect too.

It seems there are 2 bugs, one with Pauline not being interactable and Malaena seems to bug out after the meteor shower event. I'll take a look at those.

I've also attached the save file which I forgot to add to folder like a dummy. It has the 0.11 content completed, but nothing from 0.12 onwards (Kittenna's / Lillith's level 2 progression)

What resolution are you playing in?

Think the issue is resolution, it was designed to work in 1920x1080, but I'll make a fix for the next build.

Is this for all the new animated scenes? Does the dialogue appear? Or does nothing happen at all? What are the specs of your PC? What is your resolution? If you open up task manager is anything maxing out that shouldn't be?

I'm letting patrons decide which scenes get animated first, so it's sort of a random assortment at the moment. Kittenna is fully animated and Lillith has some animated scenes, and Nix has her scene animated too.

Sorry you feel that way. About 50% of the artwork is used on build up images. I could spend all the art budget on just different sex scenes, but that would take away from the actual character progression. That said more support = more artwork budget = more scenes in each build.

Also on this point "but like after like 3 months in between, there was not like 1 new pic or anything new." Keep in mind I took some time off over Christmas and delivered the Q&A and the "not like 1 new pic or anything new" is actually untrue, since Lillith now has her level 2 progression complete, which included build up images as well as 3 new scenes with her.

Can you try following Blck's advice and let me know if that works for you:

Thanks, I know there are some teething problems with the new map. I'll get them sorted.

You are looking at scenes that haven't been animated yet. Not everything has been animated. Even if I had unlimited funds (which I don't :p) it would still take time to get every scene in the game animated, especially with more being added every build.

Can you give more detail please?
i really like that game and sure i will become patreon to support you even when its not much, thank you and cant wait till this game have all finished , but by the way i like t he old space travel system make me remember Mass Effect :D

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
Since I last played, I have 2 things to say.

Pros: Replacing that god awful space travel system which made the game, mostly images, resource intensive for no reason.
Cons: Still refusing to enact a harem which locks out threesomes and orgy potential outside of drunken shenanigans or non crew. I bet if there was a funding goal to include Harem, it would be demolished in a short time.

Vengie

May 13, 2020
I have a bug where when i go to lillith's shower scene, it will lock me in that frame and i cant leave. can sombody help me pls?

edit: nvm. I if anyone else has this issue, just play it full screen and it should work fine

Last edited:

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
So from what I played seems like it doesnt want you to go after all the girls, is there any kind of harem option? Not really interested in having to manage a bunch of different saves

Reactions: Tragic Princess

sagauffa

Aug 23, 2020
the story of naetu is very short right? i mean you can do nothing with her and she disappear during the story or it is a bug?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It's a topic that has been talked about a lot on this game, and I wanted to give the final thoughts on the situation of HAREM.

The advice was gifted by someone in this thread, so lets see if we can reach that goal to deliver what people want. ^^

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
It's a topic that has been talked about a lot on this game, and I wanted to give the final thoughts on the situation of HAREM.

The advice was gifted by someone in this thread, so lets see if we can reach that goal to deliver what people want. ^^
On one hand, cool.
On the other hand it feels like a compromise to the vision you had going into the game.
Though this is the best way to handle the choice I suppose, rather the only other way would be a poll that is too easily affected by botting.
At least this way peeps gotta actually vote with their wallet on these things.

On an off-handed note though, is it racist to have Kitenna in that costume? I mean, strictly speaking its not racist because she ain't human. You get the point though.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
On one hand, cool.
On the other hand it feels like a compromise to the vision you had going into the game.
Though this is the best way to handle the choice I suppose, rather the only other way would be a poll that is too easily affected by botting.
At least this way peeps gotta actually vote with their wallet on these things.

On an off-handed note though, is it racist to have Kitenna in that costume? I mean, strictly speaking its not racist because she ain't human. You get the point though.
Yeah I can see what you mean, I have been flip flopping around it for too long so I had to make a decision. I think this is the best solution for everyone. There is no real reason I have to change any vision of my project (since my the default ending will be my vision), but I can also offer more with an optional harem ending that people have requested.

As for Kittenna, nah it's not racist, though another species might be offended by such a costume...

Usami.jpeg

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Yeah I can see what you mean, I have been flip flopping around it for too long so I had to make a decision. I think this is the best solution for everyone. There is no real reason I have to change any vision of my project (since my the default ending will be my vision), but I can also offer more with an optional harem ending that people have requested.

As for Kittenna, nah it's not racist, though another species might be offended by such a costume...

View attachment 1088566
Oh fuck me, I've never been into this anthro shit before but by Jhove this is some prime shit.
On another note, Elasi hate being called elves so are they offended by Lord of the Rings?
Sorry about the inane questions here but I can't help but be curious.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019

I think its a pretty good compromise, let see if the goal is reached(y)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

Okay now I'm seriously tempted to officially support this game. I already am supporting one other game right now so it might be hard for me to try to support a second one with my low income, but what you proposed makes it a hard bargain to refuse.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Oh fuck me, I've never been into this anthro shit before but by Jhove this is some prime shit.
On another note, Elasi hate being called elves so are they offended by Lord of the Rings?
Sorry about the inane questions here but I can't help but be curious.
They aren't offended by human elven media like lotr ^^ however they are offended being compared to the human fantasy of elves (even if they are similar ;) )

Blooms.

Dec 3, 2018
This is one of my favorite games on here, still a little buggy though nothing really game breaking for me. Mostly events repeating but it seems to fix itself by just replaying them.

WalTE

Nov 19, 2020
Checking on the gallery (V 0.13)

In previous versions of the game the red queen had 2 camera angles , now has only one

Bug ? Or there is somehing im missing ?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Got problem on Lilith shower fingering scene need help. View attachment 1096638
Are you using skip text? (Shift) Some have said that may be the thing that causes the problem.

Checking on the gallery (V 0.13)

In previous versions of the game the red queen had 2 camera angles , now has only one

Bug ? Or there is somehing im missing ?
Due to some animations being rolled, I'm removing the change view functionality in general. Instead the alternative views will either be unlockables in the game or repurposed for other scenes (like the other view of the Red Queen scene is now used for the Shuma mission part where she watches.) Going forward scenes won't have multiple views as people would prefer to see different scenes as opposed to the same scene from a different angle.

Reactions: cgehunter
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes