4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I can't promise anything but if I can I could try to subscribe to you the next time I get paid if it can help.
Thank you! Even the thought is very much appreciated as every bit helps us get towards the goals ^^

And even if you want help out in that way spreading word of the game helps out a lot too :)

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Maybe it's because I'm not a Patron, but when I downloaded and ran the game, the version was "0.12 Demo".

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Should be 0.13 - what does the zip file it comes in say? Where did you download it from?
MEGA, but I've also downloaded it from Nopy. The file and folder the game extracts to both say 0.13 but when I run the game and it has me set preferences, it says 0.12 Demo.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
MEGA, but I've also downloaded it from Nopy. The file and folder the game extracts to both say 0.13 but when I run the game and it has me set preferences, it says 0.12 Demo.
I'd probably ignore that, just me forgetting to change the image I bet.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Anybody else not getting any mission objectives? The mission list is completely empty save the Lilith L2 quest. Wanted to continue the main story (meet Joira) and the Mia and Catherine paths but can't do anything. Need a restart from the beginning?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anybody else not getting any mission objectives? The mission list is completely empty save the Lilith L2 quest. Wanted to continue the main story (meet Joira) and the Mia and Catherine paths but can't do anything. Need a restart from the beginning?
Hmm. Are you loading a previous save from a version before 0.12? (The attached 0.11 save perhaps?) Unfortunately in 0.12 I switched over the coding to use a better objective system, but it meant any stored objectives in saves were "lost". Once you progress another step with any of the characters the new objective system will kick in. I can help you get back on track if you let me know what the last thing you did with each character / main story was ^^

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've just posted concerning an idea I have with crew member slot / "floating crew members". Take a look and let me know your thoughts on it either here or on the Patreon. ^^ Interested in getting feedback on this idea.

Also for those interested, I have been working a bit on the past couple days on grid based combat and the foundations are really starting to come together. Hope be able to demo something soon ^^

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hmm. Are you loading a previous save from a version before 0.12? (The attached 0.11 save perhaps?) Unfortunately in 0.12 I switched over the coding to use a better objective system, but it meant any stored objectives in saves were "lost". Once you progress another step with any of the characters the new objective system will kick in. I can help you get back on track if you let me know what the last thing you did with each character / main story was ^^
Hello there, thanks for your reply. Yeah, I guess my save was from around 0.11. The missions are probably still active, it's just that the indicators to which planets to travel to are gone. I could check out the Lilith content because I just talked to her on the ship and after that her mission showed up. According to the checklist for the main story I should meet Joira. Dunno where the Mia (go on an expedition?) and Catherine paths exactly are at. Thanks again for your reply. I'll wait a few updates and replay the whole thing. Great game!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hello there, thanks for your reply. Yeah, I guess my save was from around 0.11. The missions are probably still active, it's just that the indicators to which planets to travel to are gone. I could check out the Lilith content because I just talked to her on the ship and after that her mission showed up. According to the checklist for the main story I should meet Joira. Dunno where the Mia (go on an expedition?) and Catherine paths exactly are at. Thanks again for your reply. I'll wait a few updates and replay the whole thing. Great game!
Yep that's right, the missions will still be active. I'd start by using the communicator in the middle of navigation (Lillith's room next to her) and see if anything triggers there. If it doesn't, make sure the Red Queen stuff is clear first by going to Saints -> Divine -> Aquinas and finishing off anything with her there.

If that doesn't trigger anything try going to Battle -> Freedom and look for Joira's place there and that should cover everything for the main story.

Mia should be within Battle -> Kingdom -> Hefei.

Catherine is likely Battle -> Freedom -> Sumter I reckon.

And I just read you were going to wait for a bit haha xD Oops, well maybe this info might be useful!

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I have a little problem, i played on 0.12, now i play on 0.13 and the game now doesnt show me the mission list anymore since it apparently changed, same with the star map, so now i dont know were half of my crews missions are anymore is there a walkthrough or do i have to stop by every planet until the game registers a quest?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have a little problem, i played on 0.12, now i play on 0.13 and the game now doesnt show me the mission list anymore since it apparently changed, same with the star map, so now i dont know were half of my crews missions are anymore is there a walkthrough or do i have to stop by every planet until the game registers a quest?
If you let me know where you were with the characters, I can point you in the right direction ^^ (You can use the checklist if you have forgotten)

If all the characters were maxed from your 0.12 save then you'll only have to talk to Lillith to get things going again. :)

The "floating crew member" idea sounds good (y), very interesting
Ok cool! That seems to be the consensus!

Sangera

May 21, 2017
If you let me know where you were with the characters, I can point you in the right direction ^^ (You can use the checklist if you have forgotten)
All those are the next one i need for the character
Kittena: Running from the Law
Katherine: Wet Kitty nevermind the name gave it away
Malena: Star Gazing
And Nix and the Twins.
And how the hell do i check them during the night?

The others if found by speaking to them or visting random planets.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Malaena's Star Gazing - You go to Warrior -> Khan -> Temur I believe. And then you should get a cutscene there.

For Kittenna's I'm not sure what part this is, have you done the bit in the gunshop yet? If yes, then you'll need to speak with her or go to Capital -> Casa -> Carcas. If not then its in Gods -> Vishnu -> Shiva.

Hope that helps! Any more problems let me know ^^

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes