4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Enjoy!

Main Changes:
- Shuma Level 2 Progression Added!
- Ilyana Side Quest Added! (Can you find the easter egg scene??)
- Malaena TF is now animated!
- Shelly BJ is now animated! (added in public build)
- Work on re-work project has begun - nothing major to report on that (read Patreon post for better explanation)

Bug Fixes:
- The game will no longer bug with an end relationship option for Malaena if you romance Catherine first
- Corrected Malaena's Quest triggers (so icons appear at the correct time)
- Fixed the phone image / background bug - images should now be selectable again for phone backgrounds
- Fixed an issue where if you saved on Aquinas and reloaded, NPCs would appear despite them not suppossed to
- Fixed a slight UI issue where planet description was difficult to read when close proximity to a sun

Daizukeen

Nov 30, 2018
uh... after the grave quest, Malaena's story doesn't advance for me, A Beautiful Sight and the grave quest keep repeating..

izaro

Nov 3, 2018
I found the secondary mission, but I went to the other option to see what happened, and when I came back to see the other possibility it just doesn't happen anymore, what should I do to appear again?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Screenshots look hot but the current 3.5 star rating has me thinking there must be a huge flaw. Sex scene dialogue shit/nonexistent? Sandbox horrible to navigate? Can someone explain? The reviews are horrible and don't explain shit in a coherent way. Like, the most recent review starts off coherent but just goes off on a tangent about some particular sex scene that no one that is actually reading the reviews will know what the fuck he's talking about. Morons actually think reviews are so you can complain about why particular sex scenes don't suit your taste or some dumb shit. It'd be nice to look through a game's reviews that I'm actually interested in and not have to sort through a clusterfuck of people reviewing games because a particular sex scene didn't tickle their pickle.

I mean, Jesus, look at the 2nd most recent review. Talk about using 1000x words to say absolutely jack shit. I'm not reading that. I read like 8 lines of text and still don't know what the fuck your point is.

"
At first I thought this would be awesome as Nergal seems to have similar tastes to mine (curvy bodies, though I'm more ass-oriented than tits-oriented) and has done UD, which is a legend amongst the community.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this game and it has HUGE potential to become a fap-fest game, but this is not the way this game should go ... Let me explain:

First of all, the game MAY be in the early stages of development, but there are a few basics that ruins the experience almost completely. I understand that you want to make a game based on a story with a blocking path system... There is nothing wrong with the idea, BUT you are not executing it quite right... I mean, you want to create realistic personalities but MC fucks a criminal in the most unreal way in just a few minutes in the game for no apparent reason...
"

I swear to god my English teacher from 6th grade would probably smack you. I won't include the stricter ones from later grades including college because this is elementary writing right here.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsychicStress

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
uh... after the grave quest, Malaena's story doesn't advance for me, A Beautiful Sight and the grave quest keep repeating..
Hmm... This was a bug in the previous that I thought I had fixed. Try going to her room on the ship and seeing if that pushes it forward. I think it might just be a bug with the objective markers.

I found the secondary mission, but I went to the other option to see what happened, and when I came back to see the other possibility it just doesn't happen anymore, what should I do to appear again?
The secondary mission? Do you mean with the Elasi (elf) Ilyana? Can you give a screenshot of what you mean as I don't fully understand what you are saying ^^

Hope you fix it fast
Not likely I'm afraid. Android version is a little lower down on the list of priorities I have for the game. And there's no guarantee once I add in things like grid and space combat the game will be functional on android / mobile devices. (I may make a VN port of the game though for mobile users)

Screenshots look hot but the current 3.5 star rating has me thinking there must be a huge flaw. Sex scene dialogue shit/nonexistent? Sandbox horrible to navigate? Can someone explain? The reviews are horrible and don't explain shit in a coherent way. Like, the most recent review starts off coherent but just goes off on a tangent about some particular sex scene that no one that is actually reading the reviews will know what the fuck he's talking about. Morons actually think reviews are so you can complain about why particular sex scenes don't suit your taste or some dumb shit. It'd be nice to look through a game's reviews that I'm actually interested in and not have to sort through a clusterfuck of people reviewing games because a particular sex scene didn't tickle their pickle.

I mean, Jesus, look at the 2nd most recent review. Talk about using 1000x words to say absolutely jack shit. I'm not reading that. I read like 8 lines of text and still don't know what the fuck your point is.

"
At first I thought this would be awesome as Nergal seems to have similar tastes to mine (curvy bodies, though I'm more ass-oriented than tits-oriented) and has done UD, which is a legend amongst the community.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this game and it has HUGE potential to become a fap-fest game, but this is not the way this game should go ... Let me explain:

First of all, the game MAY be in the early stages of development, but there are a few basics that ruins the experience almost completely. I understand that you want to make a game based on a story with a blocking path system... There is nothing wrong with the idea, BUT you are not executing it quite right... I mean, you want to create realistic personalities but MC fucks a criminal in the most unreal way in just a few minutes in the game for no apparent reason...
"

I swear to god my English teacher from 6th grade would probably smack you. I won't include the stricter ones from later grades including college because this is elementary writing right here.
Most of the gripes come from the old navigation system that was in place which really lengthened the time between stuff happening without any real payoff. I guess people don't come back and update their reviews. Others are just up straight false info, like saying there had been 3 real months with only 1 scene, which is just blatantly incorrect.

Some people complained there was too much dialogue, which isn't something that will change. This is a story driven game after all. If I want the players to make choices, they need to understand the choices they are making. Also I want to build in depth characters with personalities and history. You can't do that with a few throw away lines of dialogue every now and then.

And apparently not making a game available for macs limits a game to only 3 stars to some people xD

Apr 22, 2021
I know this is probably not going to happen but will there be evil and good choice like for example making it so that one of the girls becomes you slave and there is like a domination ending or will it be all liner ?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Do you have a walkthrough?
There's an ingame objective menu system. However if there is a bug with it, let me know.

I know this is probably not going to happen but will there be evil and good choice like for example making it so that one of the girls becomes you slave and there is like a domination ending or will it be all liner ?
Yeah that won't be in the final release, sorry! :)

kokor

Dec 7, 2019
I don't know the quests are buggy this update some don't start, or can't be completed any one else ?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes