4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Its very sad that this game doesne have impregnation and pregnancy? I really wanted to see how mc family gonna be look like if he gonna choice one or another girl and how they family gonna be look liek with kids if we choose harem path:cry:

Reactions: Thomas820

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Its very sad that this game doesne have impregnation and pregnancy? I really wanted to see how mc family gonna be look like if he gonna choice one or another girl and how they family gonna be look liek with kids if we choose harem path:cry:
Sorry, unfortunately I cant cater to everyone ^^ plus only 2 of the crew can actually have kids with the MC ;) also don't forget the harem isn't guaranteed yet, we haven't reached that goal yet.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
The MC barely looks old enough to drive a car much less be captain of a spaceship. I have a hard time taking this kid seriously as captain studmuffin when he looks and dresses like a high schooler, and is half the height of every other character. They don't need to be commander shepard but jesus this MC was a weird choice.

*edit: okay looking back on the game he's not THAT short. He still looks WAY too young, though

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I know it might have been asked but is there a walkthrough for this game?
There are in the ingame objectives, are they not working for you?

Furina and the Red Queen, thoses black and Dark Purple text, can be quite harde to read
Cool, I will get those changed for the next build!

The MC barely looks old enough to drive a car much less be captain of a spaceship. I have a hard time taking this kid seriously as captain studmuffin when he looks and dresses like a high schooler, and is half the height of every other character. They don't need to be commander shepard but jesus this MC was a weird choice.

*edit: okay looking back on the game he's not THAT short. He still looks WAY too young, though
MC is 19, so he isn't exactly "old" by any means, hence why he still looks young. And I always do shortass MCs (because I am a shortass myself). But the majority of crew are much taller than the average human woman. If you don't like the design / look of the MC, I suggest you move along as that's not changing any time soon ^^

Reactions: JL5

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

0.15 Tease.png

Also I'm trying to really focus on the performance of the game as a whole this month. So if there are any issues / bugs / concerns / suggestions you'd like to make please let me know here! (Be as specific as possible please ^^)

Reactions: ninguemligah

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017

View attachment 1181105

Also I'm trying to really focus on the performance of the game as a whole this month. So if there are any issues / bugs / concerns / suggestions you'd like to make please let me know here! (Be as specific as possible please ^^)
Even after leaving Ra with the princess the objective indicator Red Queen 2 is still there telling you to you the secret phrase to go meet the princess

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
There are in the ingame objectives, are they not working for you?

Cool, I will get those changed for the next build!

MC is 19, so he isn't exactly "old" by any means, hence why he still looks young. And I always do shortass MCs (because I am a shortass myself). But the majority of crew are much taller than the average human woman. If you don't like the design / look of the MC, I suggest you move along as that's not changing any time soon ^^
Not just furina and the Red queen but also other characters with black text, i don't remember each one, that one astroline on the Red Queen planet who you do a quest (non-implemented yet) with i remember

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018

View attachment 1181105

Good day Chief here are my report for the update 0.14:

- Overall game experience is great
- Love the eastern egg there
- PP happy atm
- Lilith bathroom scene is still a problem (despite ya give me the fps cap test variant)

here are my Save for it.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Good day Chief here are my report for the update 0.14:

- Overall game experience is great
- Love the eastern egg there
- PP happy atm
- Lilith bathroom scene is still a problem (despite ya give me the fps cap test variant)

here are my Save for it.
Just to double check - the bug with Lillith happens when you press the ! button (not the next button) and the scene just freezes?

Reactions: cgehunter

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Just to double check - the bug with Lillith happens when you press the ! button (not the next button) and the scene just freezes?
Yes i confirm the bug with Lillith happens after i press the ! button then the scene just freezes. few moments later, the exit button appears unfortunately the button isn't working too.

Feb 6, 2018
I think i ran into a bug queen's summons 2 wont let me talk to pauline even though she is their and highlighted. i also have misc find the culprit not showing up, but the quest nix questline is complete

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know what's the directory where the save file is located?
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project

I think i ran into a bug queen's summons 2 wont let me talk to pauline even though she is their and highlighted. i also have misc find the culprit not showing up, but the quest nix questline is complete
With Pauline does her name appear when you hover over her?

And with the Find the Culprit quest, have you met the twins?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes