4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Not sure if this is just stupidity on my part, but I can't for the life of me get more than a 5 on Shelly's first cooking minigame. All she tells me is that she will handle the meat and potato dishes, then proceeds to not give me a recipe. Did I miss something, or is this a case where the player has to rely on trial and error?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Not sure if this is just stupidity on my part, but I can't for the life of me get more than a 5 on Shelly's first cooking minigame. All she tells me is that she will handle the meat and potato dishes, then proceeds to not give me a recipe. Did I miss something, or is this a case where the player has to rely on trial and error?
Everything apart from meat, fish and ??? (the brain looking thing) will get you 5. I wouldn't worry too much it only changes a bit of dialogue for the next screen ^^

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Everything apart from meat, fish and ??? (the brain looking thing) will get you 5. I wouldn't worry too much it only changes a bit of dialogue for the next screen ^^
Oh, so 5 is the maximum grade? That explains it, then. Just stupidity on my part. In my defense, I was really sleepy when made that post, heh.

Thanks a bunch for the answer!

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Just finished what's available of the game so far, and I have one question and one possible bug to report:

1 - I noticed that, in Kittenna's first sexual encounter, she mentions the MC has "something" going on with Malaena if you have already shown her the meteor shower, but she never makes any mention of any other woman, regardless of how far you've gotten with them. Does this mean Kittenna will be a cheating option regardless of which girl you choose if the harem route is not implemented? Or will this possible conflict only happen with Malaena?

2 - I've seen some people mention a "Find the Culprit" quest that is apparently tied to Nix and the twins (not sure if I interpreted this correctly). Is that the case? I ask this because I finished Nix's route (apparently) without ever completing - or even seeing - that quest, and I met the twins by accident by mistakenly going to the holy planet afterwards. After playing poker with them and seeing their scene, they never showed up again for the rest of the game. Is this a bug? Did I accidentally complete a quest without ever receiving it?

All that said, I really enjoyed what I've played so far. Eagerly waiting for more!

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018
I can't finish Nix quest after this update, I need an item or search for culprit but I can't do neither. When I try to get the part she needs it says I can't afford it. When I try to find the cultprit I can't even though I am where I am suppose to be :(

i am having the same issue in the 0.14 version

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
even after starting a new game the quest to talk to pauline is not working
Hmm... This keeps cropping up for some people. I will look into it.

Just finished what's available of the game so far, and I have one question and one possible bug to report:

1 - I noticed that, in Kittenna's first sexual encounter, she mentions the MC has "something" going on with Malaena if you have already shown her the meteor shower, but she never makes any mention of any other woman, regardless of how far you've gotten with them. Does this mean Kittenna will be a cheating option regardless of which girl you choose if the harem route is not implemented? Or will this possible conflict only happen with Malaena?

2 - I've seen some people mention a "Find the Culprit" quest that is apparently tied to Nix and the twins (not sure if I interpreted this correctly). Is that the case? I ask this because I finished Nix's route (apparently) without ever completing - or even seeing - that quest, and I met the twins by accident by mistakenly going to the holy planet afterwards. After playing poker with them and seeing their scene, they never showed up again for the rest of the game. Is this a bug? Did I accidentally complete a quest without ever receiving it?

All that said, I really enjoyed what I've played so far. Eagerly waiting for more!
Thank you for the bug reports. The first is "legacy" stuff, it just hasn't been removed yet, but thanks for the heads up!

The second is sort of correct. Find the Culprit is triggered when meeting Nix and having to get her ship part. The quest is cleared when meeting the twins. So you didn't accidentally trigger it (unless you got it before receiving Nix's transmission?). Sounds like the flow is correct, but maybe the quest icon didn't show up?

Also thank you for your recent review! Really great hearing people are having a good experience with the game and are enjoying it :) I'm hoping we'll be able to get the majority of the content in the game (I don't want to cut any corners.) It's just support levels determine how quickly we can get it done ^^

i am having the same issue in the 0.14 version
If you can't afford the part you can instead "use the girls", don't worry it's not a NTR scene or anything like that, just an excuse to see the girls in bunny outfits! ^^

I'll look into that though as it seems there may be an issue around these 2 quest lines.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for the bug reports. The first is "legacy" stuff, it just hasn't been removed yet, but thanks for the heads up!

The second is sort of correct. Find the Culprit is triggered when meeting Nix and having to get her ship part. The quest is cleared when meeting the twins. So you didn't accidentally trigger it (unless you got it before receiving Nix's transmission?). Sounds like the flow is correct, but maybe the quest icon didn't show up?

Also thank you for your recent review! Really great hearing people are having a good experience with the game and are enjoying it :) I'm hoping we'll be able to get the majority of the content in the game (I don't want to cut any corners.) It's just support levels determine how quickly we can get it done ^^
No problem! Regarding the twins, I think the problem I had with the quest is twofold: I did meet them after receiving Nix's transmission, but the "Find the Culprit" quest never showed up on my objectives (wasn't ever mentioned) AND it didn't really seem to affect Nix's questline in any way; in fact, I believe I completed it after getting the parts from the vendor (the bunny scene was great), but BEFORE going back to Nix to rescue her. As a result, the scene with the twins pretty much just happened out of nowhere when I landed on the holy planet, and once it was over, nothing came of it (I saw the sex scene and that was it). My original belief was that it was setting up future quests; I only learned that it was meant to be related to Nix after reading the forums. What was originally supposed to happen after the quest was completed?

Finally, I hope you reach all your goals with this game! I'll see if I can toss some cash into your hat.

Last edited:

frustrating12345

Feb 20, 2019
For whatever reason, possibly cause this pc's serial number is written in Sanskrit, I cant seem to play the scene in the shower with Lilith nor can I play the final sex scene with Kitteana on the shuttle. It doesnt freeze, the screen just goes dark and the funny thing is I can even go into my phone, access the load\save menus and etc. Is there anyway to play the assets directly, and if so where are they located?

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
>bout to get some strange with the green
>blank screen
>bout to netori the kitty
>blank screen

My balls are now as blue as the ocean, thanks.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
>bout to get some strange with the green
>blank screen
>bout to netori the kitty
>blank screen

My balls are now as blue as the ocean, thanks.
For whatever reason, possibly cause this pc's serial number is written in Sanskrit, I cant seem to play the scene in the shower with Lilith nor can I play the final sex scene with Kitteana on the shuttle. It doesnt freeze, the screen just goes dark and the funny thing is I can even go into my phone, access the load\save menus and etc. Is there anyway to play the assets directly, and if so where are they located?
Can I get some PC specs from you please?

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Did you have the same problem as the previous person who could access the pause and phone menus while you had the black screen?
Yeah. Here's the last screen for Lilith before Blue Screen of Balls and said screen if that helps at all. Don't really have any saves near the cat's scene, sadly.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah. Here's the last screen for Lilith before Blue Screen of Balls and said screen if that helps at all. Don't really have any saves near the cat's scene, sadly.
Thanks for the info, I will investigate and see if I can get a bug fix for you. Unfortunately it's a hard problem to debug since it's happening to a few random machines and not everyone.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes