4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Gkill12

Oct 5, 2018
For people that paid for the game on itch.io some time ago when will they be able to download version 0.15?

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Where was the easter egg?
Just keep progresing the story with the queen and you will find yourself in a maze, you'll hear some slapping sounds and you'll find a still image of a Mrs Jennings look alike fucking with an alien and making UD refferences.

Reactions: Vikky007

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
NergalsNest What do you think about adding a thicc trap(femboy) character ?
Being honest, it's unlikely we will see any new specific characters for a long while (if it at all). Every new character adds more work, which lengthens the time of the project (and there's already plenty to be done!) We still have the special patron NPCs to come too. I will also say that type of character doesn't appeal to me personally, so it's not likely to be included.

Stuck on Lilith's giant secrets 2. Have to go to lewis but when get there, nothing. Lilith doesnt show up for me to click......or anyone for that matter
If you drop your save I may be able to take a look at it for you (C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project)

Reactions: ninguemligah

Razorite

May 24, 2017
I have an issue with clicking on certain characters. When I click on them nothing happens. It's hard to progress in the story when Pauline can't be interacted with. Did I do something wrong here?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have an issue with clicking on certain characters. When I click on them nothing happens. It's hard to progress in the story when Pauline can't be interacted with. Did I do something wrong here?
Yeah a couple people have reported the issue with Pauline, but I've never been able to replicate it. Can you drop your save file here for me (C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project) and I can take a look. Were there any other characters? Or just Pauline?

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
One question: If I purchase the latest release (0.15) on itch.io, do I get access to all future releases before they become public, or do I have to pay again for each one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Josemiguel123456

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
One question: If I purchase the latest release (0.15) on itch.io, do I get access to all future releases before they become public, or do I have to pay again for each one?
Think I answered this before, but on itch.io you pay per version. Just think of it as alternative way to support the game (as it's slightly cheaper than pledging every month on patreon).

Reactions: Nullbot

dusters

Jun 23, 2021
Wow i read some of his comix i never though he have a game to it was a welcome surprise, love the game so far.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i am waiting for 1.15 so i checked Itch.io, it isn't posted there yet but that is to be expected, i shouldn't be impatient (specially when i am playing a public version)... but there is something that caught my eye:
the patreon version of 1.15 is 721MB
the public version of 1.14 is 676 MB
that means the new update is over 40MB of content... seeing how most of the assets could already be there except for the new images it's a decently sized update. so i only managed to hype myself up again XD

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
i am waiting for 1.15 so i checked Itch.io, it isn't posted there yet but that is to be expected, i shouldn't be impatient (specially when i am playing a public version)... but there is something that caught my eye:
the patreon version of 1.15 is 721MB
the public version of 1.14 is 676 MB
that means the new update is over 40MB of content... seeing how most of the assets could already be there except for the new images it's a decently sized update. so i only managed to hype myself up again XD
If I'm not wrong those are sizes from the compressed files. Unless the compression is set to "none" and it's just so you download one file, the difference could be bigger.

Reactions: azraelswegul
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes