4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If I'm not wrong those are sizes from the compressed files. Unless the compression is set to "none" and it's just so you download one file, the difference could be bigger.
then even better.
Most of that comes from the new Catherine progression images. There's a few more images that have been added too. I think 40-50mb is a usual increase in size for this game tbh.

Untitled.png

Reactions: azraelswegul

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I thought this game was going to be just another vn that takes 3 hours to get a scene. I'm 30 min in and still haven't gotten one but idrc because it's surprisingly cute.

Reactions: massquerade

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
My saves are broken too. I guess you don't save in the hallway with all the crew member rooms and shower because both my saves from there is just an inescapable galaxy image now. My other saves seem messed up too. The last Shuma scenes are unlocked in the checklist but some of the earlier events are not.

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
What's the issue? Can you elaborate on "not working"?

Yeah me too. If only we had enough support so we could get more scenes animated :(
For me I tried to advance the quest with Catherine, wasn't able to do so, stuck in talking with her, and the comms scenes started from the beginning, didn't test other things, but for me at least, every event is still unlocked

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
So, I load up a save, Nix is standing before me on the ship with happy face and heart text bubbles. I can do nothing. Nix can be highlighted, but nothing is selectable. Sound familiar to anyone? I'm stuck.

Reactions: comrade007

pampi

Oct 20, 2020
Hey where can i delete my older save files they seem to bug out the game and i cant continue certain storylines

edit: I deleted the saves started over but it doesnt allow me to speak to the rest of the crew other than the main missions and the princess shuma story.They are all bugged at the phrase they say at the start of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: SF13213455

pkarimtarjnkjnjknnk

Jun 16, 2021
where are the twins located like what system an what area because i have looked and I can't find them I have everything but there thing on the check list

keekeeshadey

Sep 27, 2019
Would be nice to be able to see the whole scene in the TV gallery instead of just cutting right to the sex. Also, I seem to have been locked out of Catherine after losing on the video game. There's still a (!) on her, but when I click it, all she says is "Hello".

Juancho18

Jul 3, 2018
Would be nice to be able to see the whole scene in the TV gallery instead of just cutting right to the sex. Also, I seem to have been locked out of Catherine after losing on the video game. There's still a (!) on her, but when I click it, all she says is "Hello".
To advance with Catherine story you have to play the game and reach a huge enemy spaceship that fires asteroids

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes