2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
9sGWit.png

Overview:
An ADVENTURE of EXPANSIVE PROPORTIONS...
In a world with a scientist finding a way for females to advance in the world and genetically become superior to males...
An accident occurs in the lab, and her research is unleashed...
It is up to little Luca to fend off the devastation that this certain virus causes, and maybe he is the last hope for men, lest us be smothered under them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-19
Release Date: 2023-01-13
Developer: Evosoul - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.3b
Language: English
Other Games: The Soulstream Expansive
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

pk+lL7.png E4yEJ7.png iHTTZD.png zGzxmM.png 1+fpGk.png vxgPW4.png zS+hLt.png LVoMrG.png ncLuAh.png n2D0jR.png hDmmhW.png 4Rx85+.png 68Wwsd.png BK0rIA.png 5aC3NG.png kIWhpF.png PsLjcJ.png nmuTY7.png R5fTtL.png OAg8bl.png

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Asses bigger than tits...and they looks bad too...:rolleyes:
This is not the first game this dev does, so I suppose there is someone who likes it.
I'm waiting for some rates and see if the looks could be misjudging... I don't think this is the case but never say never.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSoulstreamExpansiveRemix-1.0.3b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Asses bigger than tits...and they looks bad too...:rolleyes:
This is not the first game this dev does, so I suppose there is someone who likes it.
I'm waiting for some rates and see if the looks could be misjudging... I don't think this is the case but never say never.
I prefer ass bigger than tits, it doesn't necessarily look bad to me.
I'm just salty it's "female domination" "no sexual content" and the MC looks like a cuck.

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
I got up to the point where you fight Persephone and need to shoot the boombox. I dunno how to complete that, shooting it doesnt seem to do anything.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Different type of game, kinda like it, if it wasn't paper Mario and used 3d models it definitely could be the best giantess game

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
I think this whole series of games is just like, this guy's special interest or something. Reminds me of those guys who have written hilariously long and convoluted stories on like, fanfic dot net or whatever that accursed site was called; most of the story was just their daydreams of themselves in some fantasy world or something. I'm not hating. I quite like this guy's style, plus I can admire anything that has its own style in this era where everyone seems to be borrowing heavily from somebody in the past. This is definitely odd, though. Yet I find it more tragic than anything that he found something that he's passionate about, cares about making, and cares so much that he goes through the sometimes laborious effort of making something that other people can also experience... only for such a precious thing to revolve around giant women with fleshy ballistic warheads on them. Or... is the guy really supposed to be small in this world, like the screenshot dialogue seems to be implying, and so the women are normal sized and we're playing as a hobbit? Only one way to really find out; guess I have even more reason to download with that burning question on the plate.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote