Comics - The Spade Institute [Chapters 1-7] [Votum]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jkjghcfpkoih

This is so awesome, I love how the women gradually change and become dedicated to the righteous cause. I wish it continued, or at least there was more stuff exactly like this. Show don't tell does a lot.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Corrupt King

Great series, one of the best looking out of all using this outdated render engine. Character models are attractive and the body modifications and wardrobe updates and well put together and diverse. The story is kinky and attention-grabbing. I can't wait for more!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheUnforeseenMessenger

It's a comic that stretches the reality a lot (and that is already understating it). That being said, there are a LOT of good things to be said about it. I loved the little "progress reports" of Ellie being transformed. Plus, she is drawn really well, even though I usually prefer longer hair women.

At this point, I almost wish she would feel the agony of cheating on her loved one, yet feel completely helpless at the sight of black dicks.

I think the sterilization part was a bit unethical but it's just a story.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Rookery

Overall, a boring read.
    The somewhat stale state of the establish raceplay cadre is partially to blame here. Maybe the BMWF trope has played itself out for me? Unsure, but I think I'll go explore alternatives.
    I think I'll go read some Bleached stuff since those guys seem to be gaining popularity.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

radical686

I've read BBC stories that were really hot, but this one was annoying.

The story starts with the premise that her husband is a tiny-cocked, douche bag. Good start to a BBC story. But, unfortunately, the story diverged quickly. The woman wasn't really good enough either.

She wasn't corrupted like other stories, she was corrupted medically and changed physically. tbh I would have liked the story better if she'd been corrupted without all the physical and chemical changes to her.

It even turns the big-titted bimbo's trope on its head. So, you're not turning the women into a bimbo for your pleasure but for the pleasure of someone else? If augmentation is the name of the game why not augment both? The man and the woman. Much easier to give the man a bigger dick than all of the changes to the woman, which unrealistically happens in a single day.

I was turned off by the perceived necessity of changing the main female protag. It's a stupid premise.

The renders were also very inconsistent. One minute the main protag is a B-cup in others a D cup, and this before she's supposedly changed from a B to a double D cup.

There will be a lot of people that love the story just because they love BBC stories, and if you fit into that category, different strokes for different folks. As for me, I'll take a pass. Disappointing.