Fan Art The Spellbook Fan Art and Assets

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

przewodo

May 10, 2017
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

I did some contribution for our game channel :p

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys!
In order to honor and thank you for your time, effort and skill we have created a brand new channel in our discord called fan-art. I believe you guys should and post your art work here!
This will hype everyone and who know maybe a mini-game can be created some day!
Lots of love guys,
Jim and Rocco

przewodo

May 10, 2017

Whats happened with your server?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hey guys!
In order to honor and thank you for your time, effort and skill we have created a brand new channel in our discord called fan-art. I believe you guys should and post your art work here!
This will hype everyone and who know maybe a mini-game can be created some day!
Lots of love guys,
Jim and Rocco
Can you tell us the assets you used for Kelly? Pls :geek:

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys,

We are looking for a part time artist to work with us so we can make more Mini-games (40-50 renders per month).
If you want send us your portfolio here (message) or in discord!

Lots of love,
Jim and Rocco

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Fuck this, whole thread is filled in ntr fan art & that too only nancy.. I'm not opposing, but where is the love or solo fan art? This shows that this game clearly needs more publicity in non-ntr gamers. I think I need to learn daz 3d art lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jim.Satyr and fbass

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Fuck this, whole thread is filled in ntr fan art & that too only nancy.. I'm not opposing, but where is the love or solo fan art? This shows that this game clearly needs more publicity in non-ntr gamers. I think I need to learn daz 3d art lol.
Part of our problem is we havent managed to figure out the correct assets for the others yet.. but I agree with ya its a little one sided in here! lol