Unity - Ren'Py - Completed - The Spellbook Mini-Games 1-3 [Final] [NaughtyGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

Although the games were small, I could see where the developer was going about the story. the game had nice animations and assets. the whole game could be a huge hit. definitely waiting for the entire game. best of luck.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Azrael_Shi

All three mini-games are the same ntr focus games. The one game is called love a root in the main game that focuses on the MC getting with the girl, and yet the only scene with the MC and Nancy is a hj that turn out to be a dream, to find out she is letting herself be bang by a some unknown guy is completely opposed to the idea of love. If you are like the developer who is a cuckold bata supposed male that get a fetished from matching girl you are supposed to try to get with being a whore with everyone but your character then this game is for you. For those who have a heart problem or bad nerve that seem to be effected by ntr then don't play any of these three mini-games.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Drako

this game is too short sinse it is a mini but still better then many games , the renders are great the hot milf is well done same for the mc , nice story direct to the point , hope we see more games like this from noughtygames in the future.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Novel "The Black Mafia" is:

Pros:
    -Great Renders
    -Nice Mini Story
    -Good looking milf
    -Action

Cons:
    -Its just an Appetizer

Total Rating so far:
    This is Just two thank you short Stories from the Dev to his Patreon Supporters,and I must say I think it is Great for a Dev to show his appreciation too his supporters.
    I love his main Game that his is putting out regularly.
    Worth the download