3 Mini-Games from developer of “The Spellbook”​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-02
Release Date: 2019-05-17
Developer: NaughtyGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Love

Win64: - - - -

The Black Mafia
Win/Linux
: - - - -

Rip My Ass
Win
: - - - -

Thanks to MrSavage for the Minigame 3 link

Capturejggjgjdgsgsd.jpg gffgggfdgs.jpg Capturejgfjjgsd.jpg Capturejjffjsdgsdg.jpg Captureffjgjfgfdgssgd (1).jpg Capturejgfgffgsdg (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm so this bonus was based on patron votes? makes sense i guess. i hope theres some non NTR mini games in the future to balance out these. until then ill just wait for the update of the main game. but it is weird theres no NTR tag but the preview pretty much says it all lol.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
First of all: WHAT?!
And second I recommend you put the missing tag to avoid some headache in the future. I think you know what is the tag I'm taking about.
nah if u check his patreon it says update will be out soon i think.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I like the original, but unfortunately you forgot to put other Os versions ,... worlds don't run on only windows ,....there are some of us running Linux and Mac Os ,...shame

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah definitely NTR hardcore, in the main game "The Spellbook" their is a pure love route, and a SHARING path, no NTR route so far in the main game, so to see her blacked here because patrons voted for that content is pretty sad...

The time making these renders could have been better spent advancing the main story of the game instead, if "those" people wanted to see the mom get blacked, that could have been a "POSSIBLE" route for the next chapter that the rest/majority of us would have happily avoided.

For those saying "its his mom, you dont understand those icky feelings shouldn't exist"... what the hell ever, this is a side story/ bonus chapter of the main game "The Spellbook" in which guess what ? the son has those icky feelings for the mom and in fact has already fucked her brains out and made her his sex slave for the most part (hence why in one of the previews he says he messed up by leaving her under the spell).

To be fair and to avoid other users getting angry and rattled, even in the main game shit is going to turn "stinky" soon, the dev notes on the main game say "this is primarily a NTR game, if that bothers you dont play my game".

EDIT - Just saw the main game page, the dev notes changed... now they say "its possible to lock yourself into a love/harem route if thats your preference"... what the heck, I wonder what made him change his mind ? That said last chapter gave nothing to the love route, it was all a dream sequence, but still all about the fat and old boss fucking the mom's ass, cause why not...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just sticking my oar in here but.
from what i have witnessed in the many many english translated Japanese comics i have read
and some games I have played NTR is actualy NTR even if the MC dosn't have sexual feelings for the Woman involved.
but do's have any form of feelings either just a fondness for or family love for the woman involved.
and if the woman is a close friend ie. childhood friend or colleague even a member of the MC's own or extended family.
and if they are either Suduced, coerced or blackmailed into a relation ship healthy or otherwise.
even is its just one off sex with a third party or Parties.
This is includeds any form of Rape by that third party or Parties.
so that includes in this case and i'm guessing because I haven't played it.
the paying off of the Son's debt by the use of his moms body. so in this Instance the NTR tag should of been used.
But of course that is just my understanding of the many diffrent forms of NTR.
PS. I'm not hating on NTR here just giving a reason why the Tag should in my opinion be used

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes