Unity Ren'Py Completed The Spellbook Mini-Games 1-3 [Final] [NaughtyGames]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Of all the Harem games I've ever played, this douchebag MC deserves NTR. I intensely hate this MC.

Since I often have a hard time playing games w/o identifying somewhat with the MC, I find the game unplayable. I just keep wanting to say "why is my character such a whiney bitch?" and throw the controller against the wall. His "friends" are just as bad. I honestly wish I could play the female protagonist so I could rub it in his face; force him to suck their cum out of my ass and pussy and have them bitch slap him with their penises.

Rant over. That said, this version of the game definitely needs the NTR tag.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If anyone is in touch with GumDrop, Slonique and BrightSunStudios.. can you tell em I take back all the bad things I said about the? NaughtyGames tops the cakes

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
@radical686 technically this is not a harem game and yes a ntr mini-game. So in this genre the Mc is always weak, useless and crying baby and that's why this MC is this way.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
pretty sure it also means watching someone get fucked that you are involved with and based on the 4th screen shot thats whats happening

Meh i get it the people who do not like NTR have to scream and yell till they shame the game developer to take it away or make it a choice ,,, ... and that's just funny since NTR means you have no choice in it ... and that's why I cant stand the crying

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@badblonde if the game had an NTR tag in the beginning i doubt many people would come to "cry" about the misleading tags
This gonna need an NTR tag,I havnt played it but its pretty clear its gonna need an NTR tag...
based on the dialog the screen shots and tag that says male protagonist i have no idea why this doesnt have NTR Tag already given that the past game is pretty much an NTR game

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If anyone is in touch with GumDrop, Slonique and BrightSunStudios.. can you tell em I take back all the bad things I said about the? NaughtyGames tops the cakes
Dont exaggerate, Slonique is still much worse than this, here the mom is a slave to limp big black dicks due to the son messing with her mind and personality and turning her into a cock-craving whore, while I wont play this side story, I have to say the MC kind of got what he deserved for seducing her with magic that could have easily backfired on his ass (which in this side story it did).

Slonique's LTN has no such excuse its just "bored mom likes being abused, and only prefers black dicks cause the dev making it thinks they are the superior race on the planet".

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Why so much hate on NTR ?
By the way, some good tips about other games with black stuff (girl or boy) ? With or without NTR
There is no special explanation about their hatred. (They may even try to create a thousand arguments.) Some people (especially teenagers), tend to ferociously defend the things they like and attack and criticize things they do not like or have not made for them .. (instead of just ignoring)
and in the end this is just games (made for fun) and will not impact anything in our lives ..

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
@radical686 technically this is not a harem game and yes a ntr mini-game. So in this genre, the Mc is always weak, useless and crying baby and that's why this MC is this way.
The MC is actually a whiny little bitch in the main game, where he does this to his mother, his girlfriend, and unnecessarily to his sister, who's quite comfortable with her uninhibited sexuality already. He's constantly whining about the forces he's unleashed leading his "harem" to desire other people.

To be honest, the way the primary corruptive mechanism of this game is described, wanton sexual desire that is not limited to the MC would likely be the inevitable outcome of the spell, especially since the MC has no knowledge of how the spell works or how to appropriately cast it. He can't even accurately translate what it says. The game mechanic may have been written with NTR as inevitable and I think that the Dev permitted non-NTR outcomes in the main game in order to bend to the wishes of gamers that don't want NTR content. Honestly, I don't know, I'm not the Dev. Personally, I think that the way the game was written, NTR should be inevitable and leave it to the gamers to decide whether they want to play it or not.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
"Fuck they made my Mother a personal whore"

Oh boi.
Yeah, I find that pretty hilarious. If you follow the MC's use of the "spell" it's actually his fault, not theirs. Had he not cast the spell, she wouldn't be out of control sexually uninhibited.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I would rather have seen a spell that turned all mafia into pussies. Why would anyone in their right mind even borrow money from mafia the story starts vague why did mc need 25000 what did he do with money etc.. this is just to get quick ntr going but story wise it is all crap.

Was he gambler and lost i have seen lots of gamblers losing but most just comit suicide when they lose.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
U

User_32285

I used to be like many posters here discussing what is NTR, netori, cucking etc and what isn't according to this source or that, you know what? its all useless.

I realized one thing, if you think it's NTR it is and if you think it aint, it isnt.

To be more precise if you have the feelings of jealousy and betrayal then you think it's NTR and it becomes NTRs, if you think it's all cool, the more people fucking around the better then you think it isn't NTR and it doesnt become NTR.

In conclusion it's a fluid thing and has many different meanings for many different people.

Enjoy what you enjoy.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes