Unity Ren'Py Completed The Spellbook Mini-Games 1-3 [Final] [NaughtyGames]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Interesting. I have no idea why but I assumed the NTR route meant you couldn't get with any of the girls anymore. But last i played, there was barely any content. after the locker scene between the mohawk guy and the MC's girlfriend, that was pretty much it. At least after the official choice you make.
Yeah but mostly scene with other guy I only got one scene with MC in NTR update. But that's on the main game this thread is for the mini game. But I suggest if you don't like the girls with other guy just play love route

Reactions: User #19006

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
NTR with black guys with spell.
a punchface MC who is considered as shit.
and a mom whore who just want to jump on the closest black dick.

originality as its best... or not.
Well, sometimes you just do bread-&-butter stuff because you feel the need to, for yourself or others. Quick distraction/gratification have value too. One need not challenge/exercise itself all the time.

Azrael_Shi

Jan 14, 2020
Highly recommend you change "love" title the first mini-game as it is a lie, the only thing that is happening between the MC and Nancy that would concern as part of the love route if you play the main game, is a stupid dream sequence with a hj scene, then the rest is NTR.

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
Are people realy offended by IR.but only when its a Black male.but seem to have no problem with white male other female. dont stay in the heat of life to long you might melt.wow guess some people haven't caught up to the 21st century or am i missing the point

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are people realy offended by IR.but only when its a Black male.but seem to have no problem with white male other female. dont stay in the heat of life to long you might melt.wow guess some people haven't caught up to the 21st century or am i missing the point
That whole sentence requires a monumental level of ignorance of the sheer thread-obliterating toxicity of the subject of NTR in these forums.
Either way, an impressive degree of innocence that borders on the eerie and it shows.

Good luck child, you'll really need it if you intend to linger in these profane depths.

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
Sorry you took it personal and to serious .you wrote alot but only impressed yourself. Ive just noticed in certain post some were uncomfortable with IR .a positive reply instead of arrogance would have surmised .im new to certain terms such as NTR etc maybe i should have researched it but as I stated humbly maybe i was missing the point, and I am willing to learn about what i dont know.but its ok Shakespeare.oh and Im far from being a child.but its ok im here for enjoyment and fun and maybe to learn something and not to stroke egos.so take care i wish you no ill feelings

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes