Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I cannot find a place/time to ask Vina to handle the house water. Alina is doing their house, but I have to manually do mine. Any tips?
Talk to her in her room during evening. You have an option.
These information are given at the start of the water gameplay.
Also the portrait of a girl is now displayed on locations screens if you struggle to find them

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.27 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hey guys!

I need some feedback to improve my game. I often do pools on Patreons, but I will ask one simple question here:

-Which girl is your favorite? I'm still balancing about the 12th girl (the last) and I want to know your taste.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey guys!

I need some feedback to improve my game. I often did pools on Patreons, but I will ask one simple question here:

-Which girl is your favorite? I'm still balancing about the 12th girl (the last) and I want to know your taste.
My friend, you know who I'll pick before I even type it... Aidra!:love::devilish::love::devilish::love: That said, I am also rather fond of Ariana and eagerly looking forward to time with Athena :love::devilish::love::devilish::love:

I am also rather enamored by both Vina and Kenzie.:love::devilish::love::devilish::love: They are both true sweethearts, have winning personalities and play very well together! They can be my gift any day! It need not be a holiday.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.30 - 21.16.25.35.png

Reactions: Dannot Games

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
You already have the hint section in the game. The WT keeps track of everything, including side event.
What I'm talking about is to implement a mod that shows which choice gives the best points. Also, I have problems with the garden situation, I enjoy the game so much and keep forgetting about the garden. They should have a warning to use the garden or a way to increase the food with out the garden.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
What I'm talking about is to implement a mod that shows which choice gives the best points. Also, I have problems with the garden situation, I enjoy the game so much and keep forgetting about the garden. They should have a warning to use the garden or a way to increase the food with out the garden.
A New way to produce food is coming in v012

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
If you want sneak peek of the next release, you can join the Discord server!

About the people voting Vina/Ariana, or one of the first girl of the game, they will all have new content with the corruption feature. (Level 8/9 & 10)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You need to go to sleep to apply bugfix & New content.

To tour information i'm currently updating the topic with the New version, if you want to wait
You could put that on a giant billboard, spam it to every phone and email, post it note it right to folks foreheads and we would still see those who complain their game isn't working just because they cannot follow that one super simple instruction...

When starting a new update, SLEEP UNTIL MORNING!!!

Glad to see you have far more patience than I do, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The v0.12 is out. I updated the links in the main post.

Changelogs:

Technical:

• Add the gameplay in the glass house to grow more food. 3 plants are available and their effects are also implemented. (It will be 8 plants available in total)
  • Add the expedition feature with: 1 area to explore (you will have 4 or 5 in total), with 1 location fully completed (3 events) and another location half done (2 events). The map of the expedition feature is also completed. If it works well, this map will be available to navigate to all locations. (Give me some feedback about this, if it's pleasant and if you want this map to be available as a button with all the location clickable)
Story content:

• Main event : 1 main event, 6 side events
  • Vina: //
  • Kenzie: 1 side event
  • Ariana: //
  • Lacy: //
  • Alina: 1 Level, 2 Step + 2 phone events
  • Jillian: 1 Step + 1 phone level
  • Aidra: 1 Step
  • Vanna: 1 Step
  • Emily: 1 Level + 2 steps + 1 phone level
  • Athena: 1 Level + 5 steps +3 side events + 5 phone level
  • Shared events: 2 Steps
Bugfix:

• Correct a bug where the Phone event 18 were displayed instead of the Phone event 20 for Alina
  • The music is now not restarting when you go to sleep. If it's already playing, it will continue.
  • Delete a "Go back" button in the spinney kitchen (It was sometimes dupplicated)
  • Add the missing locations for the girl (Jillian & Athena mainly)
  • Massive misspelling hunt. Thanks to EricGrey who helped me about the script of 2 rooms in Jillian's house. Thanks to Ravasz who's replaying the game since the start and notify every mistake.
Like you can see, this release is focused on gameplay feature. It also has a lot of misspelling correction. The previous feature was focused on introducing girls and doing a big jump in the story, now I want to add gameplays. After the expedition feature, I will introduce corruption gameplay in v0.13. It will be the last gameplay. After this, I will complete the content for all the girls/locations/gameplay available in the game. The corruption gameplay will open the door to introduce the 2 last girls.

Don't forget to press "sleep button" in top left of your screen to apply bugfix/new content, before playing with your save.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Spinney [v0.12] [Dannot Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.11 -> v0.12 [151 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes