Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Yeah, and that fix was for another problem, not this one. What I meant to point out is that even though the ingame hint system doesn't work as intended, you're probably still able to watch the further content by just following the posted walkthrough.
Of course it's also up to you to just ragequit and delete the game as you stated because a 0.1 is not bug free. I find that kinda over the top, but you do you.
Yeah, and that fix was for another problem, not this one. What I meant to point out is that even though the ingame hint system doesn't work as intended, you're probably still able to watch the further content by just following the posted walkthrough.
Of course it's also up to you to just ragequit and delete the game as you stated because a 0.1 is not bug free. I find that kinda over the top, but you do you.
32 By now I´ve trained my strength enough. Maybe I should practice my charisma. Maybe Ruth can help me. I can find her at "Free Ladies" in the "Cheaptrash" neighborhood during the early hours of the night.

33 I should go to the "Free Ladies" makeup room and talk to the girls. With all of them.

These items do not occur. I already wrote about it, I'm not stupid I can read. Went to a strip club and NOTHING...

I figured out the problem, I used to come here before this quest, I did several tasks. No sequence in quests, disgusting.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
How the hell do you raise your charm? After fucking the gym girl it stays on the quest of me having to improve my strength, im not getting any hints about charm..

Edit: I need charm to do all 3 quests that are open lol, so i can't continue :(

From the whores at one of the clubs. I think.
Stripclub

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Such a shame that Patreon-locked scenes exist so early on, I was thinking of playing it but when I got hit with a paywall to see images that should be openly viewable (I say this because they are part of the main questline) I quickly lose interest in it, if you want to add paywall content, do so in a way that does not affect how the main story will play.

Understand not everyone will be willing or able to afford your highest tier amount just to watch the scenes, so maybe take a moment and reconsider that choice, either way, it's your project, you do you and good luck with whatever you decide.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Mac version won't run at all for me.

View attachment 1992233
I'm sorry but it's going to take me a while to fix that.

The gallery unlocker doesn't seem to work.
Can you try by starting a new game, fast forward the intro and then open the phone? If I'am not wrong that's the issue. If that's the problem please comment it here or with a private message.

Did not fix the hint system.
Do you have the same problem? It's stuck at "Now that I have improved my intelectual skills..."?
Also I updated the Bugfix, so if you use the old one will not solve the problem.
And also, the bugfix will not solve the problem in older saves.

Last edited:

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
I was thinking of playing it but when I got hit with a paywall to see images that should be openly viewable (I say this because they are part of the main questline)
Well, it's up to everyone to play or not the game. But it's kinda sad since the exclusive content is less that 10% of the "funny" content, doesn't affect the story and the password is here anyway.

In any case, thanks for the feedback.

Exotic77

May 14, 2020
The gallery unlocker is not working. I started a new game, fast forwarded to open the phone. There is no red heart displayed on the phone.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes