The Start of the greatest Ntr game

LilDomSensei

Jul 23, 2024
Hello everyone! I'm LilDomSensei, I had being on and off netorare for the past couple of years. I feel like I have been always searching for the perfect Ntr games, the one to end all of my ntr addiction, and finally moving on. Looking back this past couple years, there has been a couple of game that would count as the holy grail but somehow to always fell short. Enough is enough! and I'm gonna do it myself. Instead of waiting, it time for lildomsensei to shine. First ntr game I play was Mother lesson by ntrman, also the game to make me fell in love with ntr.

This is my top ten game that I want to use as my inspiration for now. If you guys had play any of game on the list expect something like this for my game.
#1 Sao Ntr part 1 & part 2.
#2 discreet mother & after STORY
#3 promise best unkept
#4 daily life in danger, Kaede change and past story
#5 big breast ntr party
#6 Scar of summer
#7 ntr knight
#8 The king of summer
#9 Divagate
#10 boy hero ken

So with no experience with drawing, no experience in making RPGM, or creating a story in general. I want to use this post as a accountability for myself and as a way to look back if I ever become famous. My holy plan is create a ntr game with a day by day mechanic, hidden shadow sex, 3d model animation, family ntr, and only focus on a duo of character. And it gonna be a three part story with part 1 being high school, part 2 - adult life - part 3 "is a secret "

first step is creating a story draft including the character design. I have no expectations for you guys to comment or keeping up with my work. But I would love to find out what you guys want in the best ntr game. Who do you want to get ntr? What feature you want in the game? "phone call, hidden blog, photo? Slow corruption, the personality of the characters?

Thankyou for everyone that took the time to read my post. I hope I can make you guys proud. Lildomsensei.