The stop of the world you're beautiful in frozen time

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
I'm having problems with this game, and whenever i try entering an h scene i get the "ヵイ ル Audi0膚印下着を降ろす か見つかりません。" error message how can i fix it ?

Reactions: Lewicer

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i get the "ヵイ ル Audi0膚印下着を降ろす か見つかりません。" error message how can i fix it ?
Check the file the Japanese might have been messed up during extraction. If so extract the game with something that can use Japanese, like Bandizip or WinRAR. Quick example image...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
Check the file the Japanese might have been messed up during extraction. If so extract the game with something that can use Japanese, like Bandizip or WinRAR. Quick example image...
thank you very much, i used the program that you showed in your screenshots and everything works now!

TheTealDragon

Oct 5, 2022
This might be a dead thread but i just got this game and keep getting a missing font prompt. Even though it shows that its installed. Any idea how to fix this issue

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but i just got this game and keep getting a missing font prompt.
The game has one font that could get messed up like the audio file above. The game is also RPGM VX (not VX Ace), so it might need it's specific . And checking the recently-ish confirmed as banned game it needed Japanese locale.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
tried but it doesn't work the translation tells me...
The Japanese being screwed up would suggest that isn't using it, or the text is like that in the ini file from extraction. But also again you probably need that RTP. VX not VX Ace. Checking though that font (which translates to Sazanami Mincho for me) is in the game folder.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
The Japanese being screwed up would suggest that isn't using it, or the text is like that in the ini file from extraction. But also again you probably need that RTP. VX not VX Ace. Checking though that font (which translates to Sazanami Mincho for me) is in the game folder.
I installed it but it still doesn't work

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I installed it but it still doesn't work
Trying the game right now without Locale Emulator and my non Japanese locale settings I get...
With Locale Emulator...
I think it's locale not the game, if your switching make sure to reboot the PC. It is banned so please don't ask for it, but we probably have the same version.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Trying the game right now without Locale Emulator and my non Japanese locale settings I get...
With Locale Emulator...
I think it's locale not the game, if your switching make sure to reboot the PC. It is banned so please don't ask for it, but we probably have the same version.
no I tried it still does not work I will try to reinstall the local emulator but if not I it is not where it can come from changing my windows settings its not working

Letgopurse

Feb 4, 2018
Can someone tell me how to proceed in this game? I get to the stage where you first see the sister and mother but hten i cant figure out where to go. I found a bunny suit and the girl student costume but i cant go to the castle and it gives me japanese text when i try to go in the female shower while time stopped. Is that a glitch? Am i missing something?

kfeet

Nov 16, 2019
Can someone tell me how to proceed in this game? I get to the stage where you first see the sister and mother but hten i cant figure out where to go. I found a bunny suit and the girl student costume but i cant go to the castle and it gives me japanese text when i try to go in the female shower while time stopped. Is that a glitch? Am i missing something?
you have to talk to the guy in the cemetery in front of the hero's mother's house, then you can go into the women's baths without stopping time. go normally, then once in the baths you ascend as high as you can to find the hero's mother.

kfeet

Nov 16, 2019
you have to talk to the guy in the cemetery in front of the hero's mother's house, then you can go into the women's baths without stopping time. go normally, then once in the baths you ascend as high as you can to find the hero's mother.
after seeing the mother in the baths you will have a key that you can use to open the door in the cemetery in front of the mother's house