Ren'Py - The Stowaway [Beta-Update] [Dazzling Media]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Nonebody

The animations need some work to be less choppy, but they are present when many devs would have just put a still image the game has potential. I enjoy the fetish content, but it is clear that the dialogue needs to have someone look over it for spelling and grammar. At it's current state there isn't much to do and there is a bug in which looking at the soldier in the shower fails to bring up the text log, but both of those are likely to be fixed, because the game is still in beta. Ultimately, though the game does need a lot of polish and more content, I am very hopefully about updates going forward.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

123abc456789

I liked how it is straightforward and nice scenes with lots of nylon. Would like to see it continue and add some choices. Also not a huge fan of the animations but they are ok. The backstory is alright and the writing is understandable at least. It was a bit tricky to know what to do at times, it can be hard to make a game with a time of day system effectively especially when there is not much content yet.